PDA

View Full Version : Lions clash 'massive': Eade

The Coon Dog
11-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Lions clash 'massive': Eade (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/82496/default.aspx)

By Jennifer Witham 2:41 PM Tue 11 August, 2009

RODNEY Eade says the Western Bulldogs are taking on the remainder of the season week by week as they attempt to hold on to a top four position.

The Dogs have slipped to fourth on the ladder after dropping Saturday's game to West Coast, with Collingwood taking over third position after disposing of Adelaide on the weekend.

Their fourth spot is also under threat from the Brisbane Lions – who they play this week and are just half a game behind – as well as Carlton and Adelaide, which are both four points off.

Rest of article (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/82496/default.aspx)

ledge
11-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Jennifer Witham is now mrs Captain Obvious.

bulldogtragic
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
I just spoke with Jenny, apparently the sun is rising tomorrow. Watch this space.

LostDoggy
11-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Why is Jen getting roasted? Rocket's the one doing the talking.

Rocket Science
11-08-2009, 06:46 PM
The forum's been decidedly prickly lately. Nobody's been spared a serve.

The Dogs might do well to demonstrate similar snarl for the remainder of the season.

ledge
11-08-2009, 08:16 PM

Well its not really a story, its what we all would have known, its a bit like making a story out of 2 teams will play in the grand final this year.

boydogs
11-08-2009, 08:59 PM

I didn't think it was that bad, but if journo talks to coach, coach gives nothing, journo writes a story on it anyway it isn't the coaches fault

LostDoggy
12-08-2009, 04:36 PM
The forum's been decidedly prickly lately. Nobody's been spared a serve.

The Dogs might do well to demonstrate similar snarl for the remainder of the season.

Well said Rocket Science - I have been feeling the same about the forum this week as well. Let's hope the boys take a leaf out of this book (forum) and regain that snarl, bark and bite we know they are capable of!

Remi Moses
13-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Did anyone hear Greg Denham [intro Denim and Lace]:eek:Someone called saying Lake would be a great fit at their club[Carlton] Someone texed in ''keep your hands off''> Denham pipes in with ''Why don't you get More members then'':rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just another halfwit muckraker:mad:

G-Mo77
13-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Did anyone hear Greg Denham [intro Denim and Lace]:eek:Someone called saying Lake would be a great fit at their club[Carlton] Someone texed in ''keep your hands off''> Denham pipes in with ''Why don't you get More members then'':rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kyle wannabe by the sounds of it.

aker39
13-08-2009, 03:30 PM

I actually rang KB up (Denham had gone) and said that unlike Carlton, the bulldogs have a salary cap to stick to, and it wouldn’t matter if we had 100,000 members, we can only pay 100% of the cap, which we are already doing.

ledge
13-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Carlton has 2 salary caps, one is the AFL one the other is Vizy.

LostDoggy
13-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Carlton has one salary cap.

And if you say otherwise they'll come and break yours. Your knee's, that is.

azabob
13-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I actually rang KB up (Denham had gone) and said that unlike Carlton, the bulldogs have a salary cap to stick to, and it wouldn’t matter if we had 100,000 members, we can only pay 100% of the cap, which we are already doing.

Did you get to air? What did KB respond with or did he just fob you off?

aker39
14-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Did you get to air? What did KB respond with or did he just fob you off?

I went to air.

KB said he would follow it up with Greg on Friday, but I couldn't listen in this morning.

Jasper
14-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd definitely vote for you if you ran for Prez after Smorgo finally retires Aker39.
Your passion is unmistakable!!