PDA

View Full Version : Sockeye Salmon missing

Mofra
14-08-2009, 10:24 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25927433-23109,00.html

Somebody might be in mourning for his brethren.

LostDoggy
14-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I thought you were talking about the 'Eade leg humper' who posts here with that username who's currently in Belguim.

Who are they playing?

Twodogs
14-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Funnily enough he is missing ATM-he is in Dubai. The internet costs 14 bucks an hour in cafes over there so he is ofline until he gets back to Oz I think.

I have been keeping him updated with team selection news, I texted him with the news about Crossy's op-I'm suprised he didnt come home to supervise the procedure!

LostDoggy
14-08-2009, 12:49 PM
I thought it was Sweden or Denmark. Said something about Danish Blue?

Sockeye Salmon
15-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Hello all.

I'm currently in Belguim (actually that's a lie as I'm currently about 5km over the border into the Netherlands but I will be back in Belguim soon).

I was in Dubai until Wednesday night.

I'm desperate to find somewhere to stream tomorrow's game. Tomorrow is St. Maria's Day or some such nonsense here. A public holiday that means everything closes.

I'm in even bigger trouble for next weeks game that strats about 11.30am on Friday. I suspect I'll be excusing myself from the meeting at fairly regular intervals.

I logged on in Dubai and found I had 670 unread messages. I've probably got about 1000 now, 2 pages worth anyway.

LostDoggy
15-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Hello all.

I'm currently in Belguim (actually that's a lie as I'm currently about 5km over the border into the Netherlands but I will be back in Belguim soon).

I was in Dubai until Wednesday night.

I'm desperate to find somewhere to stream tomorrow's game. Tomorrow is St. Maria's Day or some such nonsense here. A public holiday that means everything closes.

I'm in even bigger trouble for next weeks game that strats about 11.30am on Friday. I suspect I'll be excusing myself from the meeting at fairly regular intervals.

I logged on in Dubai and found I had 670 unread messages. I've probably got about 1000 now, 2 pages worth anyway.

Hi SS!!!

Very cool -- you on hols or over there for biz?

I've hung out at the Netherlands/Belgium border before. Good ale.

Have a great time!

Sockeye Salmon
15-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi SS!!!

Very cool -- you on hols or over there for biz?

I've hung out at the Netherlands/Belgium border before. Good ale.

Have a great time!

Work.

My Benelux distributor beat the living shit out of me today. There's 200 different beers in Belguim and I'm going to need one of each. It's been a tough trip.

ledge
15-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Sounds like Your Benelux distributer is Abdullah the Butcher and your Rusty Brookes (see WWF thread).
I would bash you to if i was your boss, i know you and have no idea what Benelux is, some kind of soap that appears on a cartoon series?

ledge
15-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Why would the Benelux distributer beat you up, your in Oz??
Are you not keeping up with demand?

The Coon Dog
15-08-2009, 01:47 PM
know you and have no idea what Benelux is, some kind of soap that appears on a cartoon series?

BE NE LUX

Belgium
Netherlands
Luxembourg

ledge
15-08-2009, 02:29 PM
I know its a union of the 3 countries, i looked it up on wikipedia !

The Underdog
15-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey Sockeye, could be worse. I spent the last 2 weeks in bad motels in western victoria (only broken up by the worst day I've spent at the football since early September last year) 1088 new messages when I opened today. You guys have way too much time on your hands:D