PDA

View Full Version : Johno having a beer thrown over him by a spectator

bulldogtragic
16-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Bloody disgrace. The AFL and Brisbane Lions should throw the book at the schlaper and ban her for life. If it was a Collingwood feral they woud (and have been) kicked out of the club and given a hefty AFL ban.

I can't believe someone would do such a stupid thing and then find it amusing when the camera scanned to identify the offending party.

A DISGRACE and she's an Absolute F*KWIT!!! I want to hear that she has been banned for life. This is an issue of player safety that can not be comprised, unless we want to stop players handing out things at the ends of games or going to indian style player safety (razor wire) fences.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Dunno if “Player safety” & “Life time bans” are correct choices of words?
But the Brisbane public DO have a lot to learn about AFL football.
I’ve lived in Melb for a while, now I’m up in Brisbane and the three games I’ve been to the way the crowd conduct them self up here, compared to Melbourne, is pathetic!
I’m not talking about a bit of, “stick that up ya!” or “Piss off home!” that you normally get at a footy match (I enjoy that stuff), but up here they are really snooty, pooncey and very very sore losers.
I’d rather take my kid to a Collingwood match where the Fs & Cs are being yelled out than be at a pathetic immature GABBA match.

Bulldog4life
16-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Bloody disgrace. The AFL and Brisbane Lions should throw the book at the schlaper and ban her for life. If it was a Collingwood feral they woud (and have been) kicked out of the club and given a hefty AFL ban.

I can't believe someone would do such a stupid thing and then find it amusing when the camera scanned to identify the offending party.

A DISGRACE and she's an Absolute F*KWIT!!! I want to hear that she has been banned for life. This is an issue of player safety that can not be comprised, unless we want to stop players handing out things at the ends of games or going to indian style player safety (razor wire) fences.

Great Post. If the AFL don't do something about this that means they are condoning it and who knows what next will be thrown at the players.

ledge
16-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Hutchy mentioned it this morning on tv, even had a great zoom in on her, shouldnt be hard to find.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I hope people find out who she is and shun her from life in general. Ok, so people aren't going to do that, but still.

She must be an incredibly bitter and and angry, angry woman to do something like that to one of the AFLs nicest guys.

I mean, sometimes I feel like kicking Fev in the knees (cause he's an arrogant wanker), but who the hell would be stupid enough to actually do it?

Oh, hang on, that dumb bitch.

(Sorry about the excessive ranting and swearing etc, but seriously, the woman disgusts me).

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 12:33 PM
That has been played every where all over Australia. Wonder if she is laughing now.

hujsh
16-08-2009, 12:37 PM
People are just weird. Yesterday this cow was laughing aloud when a player broke his leg.

Not just people in Brisbane that have shit attitudes.

mighty_west
16-08-2009, 12:38 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5803/beerchucker.jpg

ledge
16-08-2009, 12:43 PM
The fella isnt impressed.
Bet he is giving her a good old talking to now its on telly everywhere, must be embarrassing for him i think.

mighty_west
16-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Bet he is giving her a good old talking to now its on telly everywhere, must be embarrassing for him i think.

He was actually having a few things to say to Johnno when he was giving out the caps, and whilst the beer was being thrown by that trailor trash, he had a grin on his face.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 12:50 PM

You think they might be Married? Boy will he cop it at work on Monday.

Mofra
16-08-2009, 01:04 PM
If that chick has a kid it will be born with a tramp stamp.

What is it with Queenslanders & throwing beer? Beasley was covered in a game vs the Bears when he needed to nail that shot after the siren.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 01:05 PM
The Sunday Footy Show: BT called her a bitch....I wonder if he'll get into trouble for that?!

Topdog
16-08-2009, 01:09 PM
The Sunday Footy Show: BT called her a bitch....I wonder if he'll get into trouble for that?!

Why would he? Pretty spot on statement.

bornadog
16-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Lets see if the AFL have the balls to do something about it. I agree it was disgraceful and complete disrespect to Johnno and the team.

bulldogtragic
16-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Mark Robinson on channel 7 this morning said pretty well the same thing.

This story is building. AFL "have" to act and decisively.

mighty_west
16-08-2009, 02:08 PM

She is though, Johnno's handing caps out to KIDS in the crowd as all teams do after a win, i'm tipping she's going to have quite a few uncomfortable days ahead of her, if she is a member, she'll most likely get stripped of her membership as well, as she should.

Topdog
16-08-2009, 02:46 PM
B0ltPonzoaw

skank

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
16-08-2009, 02:50 PM
He was actually having a few things to say to Johnno when he was giving out the caps, and whilst the beer was being thrown by that trailor trash, he had a grin on his face.

I was about 5 metres away as my wife was up on the fence getting a hand slap from Johnno, Welsh & Picken. That was a disgraceful act from the skanky bogan, but unfortunately it doesn't surprise me.

I've been in Brissy since 97,and on every occasion I've gone to see the Dogs at the GABBA I have witnessed moronic Lions fan behaviour, and it doesn't seem to matter whether the Dogs have won or the Lions have won, they are just as pathetic in victory as they are in defeat.

At a final, the one where Lynch did the choking signal to West, this drunken Lions supporter came from nowhere to get right in mine and about 6 others faces making the "L' shape gesture and screaming in our faces "Losers."

On another occasion when we won, after the game, a bunch of Lions supporters were going on about what a pathetic club we were, hadn't won a flag in in 50 years. Same night but later in the city at a cafe, some other people came up to us at a table just to tell us what they thought of the Dogs, as we were still wearing our Dogs gear."

Last nigh this clown was sitting behind me and started yelling to all and sundry what a s0ftc0ck Johnno was, and when I turned around and said that was ridiculous he proceeded to say that not only is Johnno a softc0ck but anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete d1ckhead..." His language was very colourful and I was amazed as his wife and young kids were right there. In the end his wife told him he was emabarrassing himself and why does he have to do this every time they go to the football."

That's why I hate going to see the dogs play when they come to town, Lions fans always ruin the atmosphere.

mighty_west
16-08-2009, 02:59 PM
I was about 5 metres away as my wife was up on the fence getting a hand slap from Johnno, Welsh & Picken. That was a disgraceful act from the skanky bogan, but unfortunately it doesn't surprise me.

I've been in Brissy since 97,and on every occasion I've gone to see the Dogs at the GABBA I have witnessed moronic Lions fan behaviour, and it doesn't seem to matter whether the Dogs have won or the Lions have won, they are just as pathetic in victory as they are in defeat.

At a final, the one where Lynch did the choking signal to West, this drunken Lions supporter came from nowhere to get right in mine and about 6 others faces making the "L' shape gesture and screaming in our faces "Losers."

On another occasion when we won, after the game, a bunch of Lions supporters were going on about what a pathetic club we were, hadn't won a flag in in 50 years. Same night but later in the city at a cafe, some other people came up to us at a table just to tell us what they thought of the Dogs, as we were still wearing our Dogs gear."

Last nigh this clown was sitting behind me and started yelling to all and sundry what a s0ftc0ck Johnno was, and when I turned around and said that was ridiculous he proceeded to say that not only is Johnno a softc0ck but anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete d1ckhead..." His language was very colourful and I was amazed as his wife and young kids were right there. In the end his wife told him he was emabarrassing himself and why does he have to do this every time they go to the football."

That's why I hate going to see the dogs play when they come to town, Lions fans always ruin the atmosphere.

Sounds like a very sad enviroment up there to go watch sport, with all of the NRL crap thats been happening, and commentators & officials pretty much pumping up that bad behavior, you have to wonder.

AndrewP6
16-08-2009, 03:03 PM
B0ltPonzoaw

skank

And let's add Blight's comments - "absolute imbecile", "dropkick"...

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 03:07 PM

Its the opposite for me, ive always had good experiences in Qld with the Brisbane fans, actually ive had nice people everyone ive gone to watch the Bulldogs, except in Adelaide, ill never go back there..

strebla
16-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I wonder what the old Fitroy supporters think about those morons up there no football culture at all that woman is a SKANK of the highest order and the bloke with her needs needs a clip aswell!!

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 04:24 PM
How dare she do that to our wonderful Brad Johnson. She should get banned, membership taken off her etc. Remember the bloke who spat on Danny Frawley?

I'm not suprised though. They probably serve XXXX there, I'd throw it away too!! ;)

You know why they call is XXX don't you? They're not allowed to write SHIT on the label. :D

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=Yankee Hotel Foxtrot;105417]

YHF, I actually brought the Allistair Lynch choking thing up on another thread last night - he was giving me a right pain with his commentary last night.

I also commented about this woman (?? I use the term loosely) and her very low act - just unbelievable that any supporter would do this?? I hope she gets nailed for it! And now you tell me about this other "clown" - I applaud your discipline in not punching his lights out (after all, that would just bring us down to their level, right?). Certainly doesn't say much for Queenslanders, does it, although I guess we have some pretty dumb/rude supporters down here as well?

AndrewP6
16-08-2009, 05:48 PM
just joined a Facebook group, in an effort to have said skank punished...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129250193600

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 06:04 PM

I oined it this morning when there were only 17 other members. Now theres over 100! Hahah its an outrage!

Twodogs
16-08-2009, 06:10 PM
YHF, I actually brought the Allistair Lynch choking thing up on another thread last night - he was giving me a right pain with his commentary last night.

Some of the crap he carried on with last night was unbelievable. Fourtunatly the place I watched at had rugby league on in anoter room and the hysterical commentry from that game drowned out the rubbish commentry from Lynch. Luckily I could just hear Bubba's wise words!

I also commented about this woman (?? I use the term loosely) and her very low act - just unbelievable that any supporter would do this?? I hope she gets nailed for it! And now you tell me about this other "clown" - I applaud your discipline in not punching his lights out (after all, that would just bring us down to their level, right?). Certainly doesn't say much for Queenslanders, does it, although I guess we have some pretty dumb/rude supporters down here as well?

Not always MG, not always.:D

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
16-08-2009, 06:26 PM

I applaud your discipline in not punching his lights out (after all, that would just bring us down to their level, right?). Certainly doesn't say much for Queenslanders, does it, although I guess we have some pretty dumb/rude supporters down here as well

I'd like to be able to say it's my superior morals that caused me to be so civil in my response to this jerk, but To be honest it was the fact we were at the footy with 7 of my wife's workmates and 1 of their businesses' customers...

Rocco Jones
16-08-2009, 06:48 PM
I have just returned from Brisbane and must say I really found the Brisbane folk fantastic (in general). I was right in the middle of a bunch of traveling Bulldogs, so I found it pretty easy. The Brisbane fans I saw seemed pretty aloof about it all.

comrade
16-08-2009, 06:56 PM
I have just returned from Brisbane and must say I really found the Brisbane folk fantastic (in general). I was right in the middle of a bunch of traveling Bulldogs, so I found it pretty easy. The Brisbane fans I saw seemed pretty aloof about it all.

I also just got back and had no issues with the Brisbane fans - they're much more polite than your typical Essendon or Carlton supporter.

I got to sit next to a German couple who'd never been to a game before, so it was fun explaining the game to them. They couldn't work out why everyone was booing when that 'blonde man with the funny chin beard' got the ball. I told them that it's a long story.

Twodogs
16-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I also just got back and had no issues with the Brisbane fans - they're much more polite than your typical Essendon or Carlton supporter.

I got to sit next to a German couple who'd never been to a game before, so it was fun explaining the game to them. They couldn't work out why everyone was booing when that 'blonde man with the funny chin beard' got the ball. I told them that it's a long story.

Aker is now officially the 'blonde man with the funny chin beard' or BMWTFCB for short.

I think "chin beard" is entering my lexicon from now on too!

AndrewP6
16-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Aker is now officially the 'blonde man with the funny chin beard' or BMWTFCB for short.

I think "chin beard" is entering my lexicon from now on too!

yeah, it's interesting... where else do you have a beard? Wait a minute, don't answer that! :)

Twodogs
16-08-2009, 07:23 PM
yeah, it's interesting... where else do you have a beard? Wait a minute, don't answer that! :)

It's a clam silly!

bornadog
16-08-2009, 07:33 PM
I remember as a kid watching Essendon versus Footscray at Western Oval when Barry Round had his leg broken by Don McKenzie (Essendon not dogs player). It happened behind the goals, and the crowd thought it was , as McKenzie, jumped on his leg. Next thing there was an absolute shower of cans thrown at the Essendon players, so makes a beer over Johnno look tame in comparison.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:05 PM
At least this....what shall I call her..... "cow's" beaviour has given me a topic to use for my journalism assignment!!

I've written an article about the behaviour of footy fans and the effects on our kids.

BEHAVIOUR OF A FOOTY FAN
An AFL game between the Western Bulldogs and the Brisbane Lions produced yet another demonstration of disgraceful crowd behavior, when a ‘lady’ (and I use the term very lightly) threw a cup of beer at Bulldogs captain Brad Johnson.

What’s happening to footy fans these days? Are they over exaggerating their passion or just being a sore looser. Wikipedia defines a ‘Sore Looser’ as:- ...

... Read More (http://godoggies.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/behaviour-of-a-footy-fan/)

Still can't believe she did it :eek: She needs to get over herself in a bog way.

GVGjr
16-08-2009, 08:11 PM
She should be fined and receive a life time ban from any events at the Gabba and the AFL.

hujsh
16-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Why did you choose to use Wikipedia for a definition?

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Why did you choose to use Wikipedia for a definition?

No particular reason - why?

Thinking about it, I guess because people tend to turn to Wiki (and even google!) before anything else these days. In this tech age it seems to be how people research most things and is easy for them to 'understand' (especially younger people).

Did you have any thought on that??:confused:

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm just going to say out of a pet hate regarding spelling, it's "Sore Loser" not "Looser", but apart from that, I enjoyed reading what you had to say.

hujsh
16-08-2009, 08:39 PM

Thinking about it, I guess because people tend to turn to Wiki (and even google!) before anything else these days. In this tech age it seems to be how people research most things and is easy for them to 'understand' (especially younger people).

Just that it's often look down upon when used for research. Really I could go onto Wiki right now and change the definition of sore loser to "captain brad Johnson was hit by beer today."

When I've used it at school a science teacher spruiked about how it said for at least a few days that the great wall of China was built by emperor Nazi Goreng to keep the rabbits out.

But I don't study journalism and don't know what rules apply and if you've used Wikipedia for a reason then i would keep it.

AndrewP6
16-08-2009, 08:41 PM

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Wikipedia in particular, it can be edited by anyone. That said, it is a good first stop if you're looking for something.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm just going to say out of a pet hate regarding spelling, it's "Sore Loser" not "Looser", but apart from that, I enjoyed reading what you had to say.

:o LOL HAHAHA yeah, spotted that.....Was too quick to post before editing (gotta work on that!) Thanks for pointing it out :rolleyes:

Rocco Jones
16-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Sore looser sounds a bit sordid to me.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:48 PM
All fair comments re Wiki - and taken on board. Thanks. I agree, not such a great place for sound reseach and I'm aware that it can be edited. For this instance, I just figured that definition of Sore Loser would be fairly safe.

Rocco Jones
16-08-2009, 08:50 PM
All fair comments re Wiki - and taken on board. Thanks. I agree, not such a great place for sound reseach and I'm aware that it can be edited. For this instance, I just figured that definition of Sore Loser would be fairly safe.

Apparently there was a huge edit of the World War II page by a user. They edited the page to make out as if Nazi Germany won the war. It would have sucked to be a clueless student writing an essay about the war that day.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Apparently there was a huge edit of the World War II page by a user. They edited the page to make out as if Nazi Germany won the war. It would have sucked to be a clueless student writing an essay about the war that day.

ooooo :eek: yes - not good!

FYI - I've now fixed a few of the thing that have been, very kindly, pointed out. Now Reads:- 'Sore Loser' can be defined as ...

;) Thanks for the tips, I'm really (REALLY) new at this stuff, although I've been writing for a while... Just never knew the proper 'rules'. I'm learning though, so bare with me.

Rocco Jones
16-08-2009, 09:00 PM
ooooo :eek: yes - not good!

FYI - I've now fixed a few of the thing that have been, very kindly, pointed out. Now Reads:- 'Sore Loser' can be defined as ...

;) Thanks for the tips, I'm really (REALLY) new at this stuff, although I've been writing for a while... Just never knew the proper 'rules'. I'm learning though, so bare with me.

I'm sure it's fine. I am pretty happy with anyone who doesn't post in txt talk.

westdog54
16-08-2009, 09:01 PM

289 members and counting

AndrewP6
16-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm learning though, so bare with me.

I'm pretty sure you mean 'bear with me' - the other phrase would be an invitation to nude up.... :D

Rocco Jones
She is like an ugly Chk Chk Boom girl.

AndrewP6
289 members and counting

WOW... more than doubled since I joined earlier today!

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 09:03 PM
i couldnt resist joining the fb group!

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you mean 'bear with me' - the other phrase would be an invitation to nude up.... :D

:eek: OMG, I seriously need some sleep (not to mention these kids needs to leave me alone)

Sorry everyone ... :rolleyes: I will be departing now to rest my weary brain.

LostDoggy
16-08-2009, 09:11 PM
289 members and counting

I'm not on Facebook, is there any way someone can please sign the site for me? :p

mighty_west
16-08-2009, 09:30 PM

Hey i'm famous, they used my photo....:D

I think it's safe to say that she won't be getting away with it.

GVGjr
16-08-2009, 10:06 PM
This is getting all to silly so it can be closed.