PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for next week

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 08:48 PM
If we purchase tickets online tomorrow first thing, are we guarunteed seats at the Doggies cheersquad end?

G-Mo77
30-08-2009, 08:50 PM
If we purchase tickets online tomorrow first thing, are we guarunteed seats at the Doggies cheersquad end?

No, but you should be sitting with other Bulldog supporters if you use your membership barcode.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 08:51 PM
No, but you should be sitting with other Bulldog supporters if you use your membership barcode.

Knew I forgot to add something. So if I use my membership code I will be?

G-Mo77
30-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Knew I forgot to add something. So if I use my membership code I will be?

You'll be sitting with other Bulldogs members in allocated Bulldogs sections around the ground. That's usually how it works.

You may get lucky and get one near the Cheer Squad.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 08:54 PM
You'll be sitting with other Bulldogs members in allocated Bulldogs sections around the ground. That's usually how it works.

You may get lucky and get one near the Cheer Squad.

Thanks for that.

The Bulldogs Bite
30-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Kicking myself I've got an appointment at 9:45 tomorrow morning. Not sure how I'm going to get around it to still pick up my tickets yet. Likely going down to the club pretty early so that hopefully I'm one of the first few in the gates.

Where is everyone else buying them?

What sort of time do you plan on going?

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Kicking myself I've got an appointment at 9:45 tomorrow morning. Not sure how I'm going to get around it to still pick up my tickets yet. Likely going down to the club pretty early so that hopefully I'm one of the first few in the gates.

Where is everyone else buying them?

What sort of time do you plan on going?

Ticketmaster website if I can get onto the website

G-Mo77
30-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Ticketmaster website if I can get onto the website

Isn't it Ticketek

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Isn't it Ticketek

Nope, Ticketmaster

G-Mo77
30-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Nope, Ticketmaster

Nah it's actually Ticketek. I just read my mail out from last week to confirm it.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Nah it's actually Ticketek. I just read my mail out from last week to confirm it.

I read mine and it says Ticketmaster but have now just realised thats for Etihad stadium :P

Topdog
30-08-2009, 09:12 PM
It's both really. If you go on the ticketek website it will redirect you to TM when you click on AFL Finals and vice-versa depending on where the game is.

bornadog
30-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Finals Series Ticket Purchase

Finals are approaching quickly and it is time to prepare your tickets to get in on the action when the Bulldogs compete in the 2009 Toyota AFL Finals Series.

For any game the Western Bulldogs are a participating club in weeks 1, 2 or 3 of the Finals Series, all Western Bulldogs members will receive priority access (prior to the general public) to purchase one ticket per membership card with a valid barcode on the Monday prior to the game from 9am EST.

Week 1 – 9am EST Monday August 31

Week 2 – 9am EST Monday September 7

Week 3 – 9am EST Monday September 14

Please ensure that you have your 2009 membership card or the 12 digit barcode number from your membership card at time of purchase.

Tickets can be purchased at Whitten Oval, 417 Barkly Street West Footscray at the Ticketek outlet next to Bulldogs Central.

Click here for ticket pricing.

For Ticketek related enquiries:

Phone: 132 849

Web: ticketek.com.au

Other outlets: Check your local Ticketek outlet for hours of operation – visit ticketek.com.au for more information

Please note that the Whitten Oval Ticketek outlet will only supply tickets to games where the Western Bulldogs are a participating

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 09:46 PM
So we can buy tickets ONLINE from Ticketek? Or do we have to go to the club?

My membership is an 11 game for reserved seating Level 2. Where abouts would I be seated? Can I get level 2 or 1. I don't want to sit on the top deck!

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay, here's a question - I have a Bulldogs membership, but my fiancee doesn't (a recent convert to the cause!!). Can I buy a guest ticket with my membership on Monday, or do I have to wait till the general tickets come out?

bornadog
30-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Okay, here's a question - I have a Bulldogs membership, but my fiancee doesn't (a recent convert to the cause!!). Can I buy a guest ticket with my membership on Monday, or do I have to wait till the general tickets come out?

If you read my post, its one ticket per membership card.

bornadog
30-08-2009, 09:59 PM
So we can buy tickets ONLINE from Ticketek? Or do we have to go to the club?

My membership is an 11 game for reserved seating Level 2. Where abouts would I be seated? Can I get level 2 or 1. I don't want to sit on the top deck!

You can purchase either online, at a ticketek window or try the phone.

11 game reserved seating means nothing. When you book a seat there will be premium seats as well as level one , level three etc.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:03 PM
If you read my post, its one ticket per membership card.

Cool - just making sure I read it right.

The Bulldogs Bite
30-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Has anyone here bought their Finals tickets online before?

What's the process like?

Is it fairly quick or is it a long, risky wait?

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Good luck to you all getting tickets.....hope you all get them and we fill the MCG in Red white and blue.......

BulldogBelle
30-08-2009, 10:17 PM

What's the process like?

Done it before; very easy.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:19 PM

What's the process like?

I found the best way last year was to do it over the phone
with tiketek .. usually if you dont select any of the options when you call, and just let it
ring, you get to speak to someone and i found them pretty helpful. they would
even try a few times for me till i got the tickets i wanted.

Bulldog4life
30-08-2009, 10:21 PM

What's the process like?

I always buy online TBB and don't have any trouble and I print my own tickets out as well which is very handy. I bought last years finals tkts online too.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Have ticket prices been announced yet?

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Have ticket prices been announced yet?

Yeah, it's on the AFL website - prices for all the finals...

gohardorgohome
30-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Online is much better. It took me no more than 15 minutes over the three games last year.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it's on the AFL website - prices for all the finals...

Thanks mate

The Bulldogs Bite
30-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Done it before; very easy.

I found the best way last year was to do it over the phone
with tiketek .. usually if you dont select any of the options when you call, and just let it
ring, you get to speak to someone and i found them pretty helpful. they would
even try a few times for me till i got the tickets i wanted.

I always buy online TBB and don't have any trouble and I print my own tickets out as well which is very handy. I bought last years finals tkts online too.

Cheers guys.

I'm thinking online will be the way to go then.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:41 PM
I have bought finals tickets online before too and don't remember having any trouble and will do it again tomorrow.
I just managed to convince my 86 year old father that it would be crazy for him to go and sit out in the cold to line up, especially in Geelong.:eek: So much easier for me to do it for him.

LostDoggy
30-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, it's much easier getting tickets online. I waited in a queue for tickets for the 1st final for ages last year. Ended up ringing a friend who had inetrnet at work, gave her the barcodes over the phone & she got my tickets. Hadn't moved an inch in the queue. Waste of time. Just click on "best available" I suppose, but you should be put with other Bulldogs members. :)

AndrewP6
30-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Need a wheelchair bay seat. can't get those online. So I'll have to wangle my way around to ringing tomorrow... for any teachers, I remember last year ringing one morning whilst out on yard duty... pity for any kids needing my attention! :)

aker39
31-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I have also bought tickets online in the past, and had no troubles.

The only unknown this year is that it is Ticketek and not Ticketmaster.

Hopefully their site handles it ok.

LostDoggy
31-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I just got my tickets.

I'm sitting in the Great Southern Stand, N12 Row A.

Any woofers near me?!

GO DOGS!