PDA

View Full Version : Unused Membership barcodes

The Adelaide Connection
31-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Hey all,

I am flying in this weekend for the big game and have dragged a mate along for the ride but he doesn't have a membership.

Is there anyone that is not able to go that would be happy for me to use their barcode?

I was tempted to just get my ticket and let him risk being level 10 row zz by himself but I am not quite a bad enough bloke.

If anyone can help please PM me.

Cheers.

bornadog
31-08-2009, 06:54 PM
My mate is organizing AFL members tickets. Once he confirms the tickets, you can use mine if you wish. I should know by mid day tomorrow.

The Adelaide Connection
31-08-2009, 07:02 PM
My mate is organizing AFL members tickets. Once he confirms the tickets, you can use mine if you wish. I should know by mid day tomorrow.

That would be great Bornadog. I will still keep my fingers crossed for something today but tomorrow will be better than competing with the general sales on Wednesday. I will let you know if someone offers me one in the meantime.

The Adelaide Connection
31-08-2009, 09:58 PM
-Bump-

Apparently only 25k tickets left! Getting extremely worried.

LostDoggy
31-08-2009, 10:01 PM
-Bump-

Apparently only 25k tickets left! Getting extremely worried.

Really? Good if it is but I find it hard to believe...

65k sold? 25-28,000 of our members 40k+ Geelong members tickets? :confused:

The Adelaide Connection
31-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Really? Good if it is but I find it hard to believe...

65k sold? 25-28,000 of our members 40k+ Geelong members tickets? :confused:

According to the AFL website it has been the highest selling game so far and apparently only 25k left. There is about 31k left for the Sunday game. I guess you have to factor in MCC members etc.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/83922/default.aspx

AndrewP6
31-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I guess the "sold out" status can be misleading... Sunday's game was "sold out" with 48thousand (I'm sure ES holds about 53,00?)...and there were seats empty in various locations..

craigsahibee
31-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Our game is probably the nominated game for all of the finals series tickets.

LostDoggy
31-08-2009, 10:25 PM
According to the AFL website it has been the highest selling game so far and apparently only 25k left. There is about 31k left for the Sunday game. I guess you have to factor in MCC members etc.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/83922/default.aspx

Wow. Thats awesome.

Gunna top top the 76,000 we had vs Hawks in last years Qualifying :)

aker39
01-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Our game is probably the nominated game for all of the finals series tickets.

Sure is.

Also, when they say 25,000 tickets left, that's tickets to the public.

It does not include the 45,000 AFL and MCC members.

wb_age
01-09-2009, 10:28 AM
I have 3 unused membership barcodes for this game. Email me your mobile number and I'll call you.

:D

Buckets
01-09-2009, 10:32 AM
A lot of the series ticket holders don't show up.

bornadog
01-09-2009, 10:36 AM
That would be great Bornadog. I will still keep my fingers crossed for something today but tomorrow will be better than competing with the general sales on Wednesday. I will let you know if someone offers me one in the meantime.

If you are still looking for a barcode PM me. I just got my ticket in the AFL reserved area.

The Adelaide Connection
02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for everones help and all the kind offers, I had an "interesting" time trying to get tickets as I have just moved and have no internet at home at the moment and my work server was down yesterday afternoon. By the time I got out of work and scrambled to my Dads place I still couldn't get through on the phone and the link for Club Members had disappeared :confused::mad:

Feeling deflated I started to admit defeat and readied myself to fight the General Admission allocation for spoils of the 3 tickets that are actually left (2 of them with no actual view, but probably mostly 'unrestricted sounds' of the game).

Anyways I had a bright idea to ring an event company that I bought tix off ebay to the Hawks game earlier in the year and they still had a few left. I had to part with $90 a ticket but I will be sitting in Level 2, centre wing, row G. :) Apparently I get Premiership club benefits too, whatever they are.

I will most likely be over for all three finals (I say three because we will get the week off ;)) but if I don't make it over for one I would be more than happy to throw my membership barcode at anyone that needs it.

Thanks again.

SHLM
18-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Bornadog, Mate - wondering if you can help me out - Hopin g to borrow a barcode for the Anzac day big game. We are flying for Perth to see a few other games that weekend and this would just top my weekend off perfectly. ??