PDA

View Full Version : Aflpa mvp

AndrewP6
07-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Gazza got the nod... and Nick Riewoldt didn't finish in the top 3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mantis
08-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Gazza got the nod... and Nick Riewoldt didn't finish in the top 3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why is that funny?

Riewoldt is clearly St.Kilda's most valuable player and they are the best team in the competition, to me that makes him a pretty valuable commodity.

bulldogtragic
08-09-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm missing the joke too.

The club would win premierships with Nick in our side. Yes he's a bit of a sook, but he's an out and out gun and was pitted against other out and out guns...

Ozza
08-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah Rooey was huge for the Saints on the weekend (as he has been all year - and for years)- I hate to sound liek Caro - but the players got it wrong. If Riewoldt isn't a more valuable player than Dane Swan - then I've been watching a different sport.

bornadog
08-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah Rooey was huge for the Saints on the weekend (as he has been all year - and for years)- I hate to sound liek Caro - but the players got it wrong. If Riewoldt isn't a more valuable player than Dane Swan - then I've been watching a different sport.

His peers don't think he is in the top three.

mighty_west
08-09-2009, 12:21 PM

I bet you wouldn't mind Nick in our side, geez he works his backside off, just presents & presents, i reckon a few of our forwards could learn a thing or two from him.

They were also harping on him not finishing top 4 on Footy Classifieds last night, who gives a toss? No really?

AndrewP6
08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm missing the joke too.

The club would win premierships with Nick in our side. Yes he's a bit of a sook, but he's an out and out gun and was pitted against other out and out guns...

Yeah he'd go alright as a bulldog, yeah he's a champion, yeah he's a gun forward... but, as you said, he's a sook. And I don't like him. Hence the laughter...

AndrewP6
08-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I bet you wouldn't mind Nick in our side, geez he works his backside off, just presents & presents, i reckon a few of our forwards could learn a thing or two from him.

They were also harping on him not finishing top 4 on Footy Classifieds last night, who gives a toss? No really?

I wouldn't mind him as a Dog if he won us a premiership...but I'd still think he was a sook... and I'd still take shots at him. They were carrying on last night because they all go weak-kneed at the champions...

AndrewP6
08-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Why is that funny?

Riewoldt is clearly St.Kilda's most valuable player and they are the best team in the competition, to me that makes him a pretty valuable commodity.

Don't like him... until he signs with us and brings us the cup...which ain't gonna happen.

chef
08-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't mind him as a Dog if he won us a premiership...but I'd still think he was a sook... and I'd still take shots at him. They were carrying on last night because they all go weak-kneed at the champions...

Was this after he had his collarbone broken in his first game as captain?

AndrewP6
08-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Was this after he had his collarbone broken in his first game as captain?

Just a feeling I get...right or wrong, just an opinion.

chef
08-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Just a feeling I get...right or wrong, just an opinion.

Fair enough, I like Roo and don't mind the emotion.