PDA

View Full Version : Official Preliminery Finals Teams: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Ozza
17-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Today is dragging.....40 minutes until the teams are announced.....

neodog
17-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Minno might be out...sore toe.

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Could you imagine on Footy Show tonight when they read out the teams and say Minson out injured with a sore toe

Ozza
17-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Collingwood have dropped Medhurst...Pendles in.

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:07 PM
What about the dogs

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:08 PM
not in yet.
Geelong have Johnson and Rooke in

jazzadogs
17-09-2009, 06:10 PM
What about the dogs
Not on AFL website yet, they only have the Cats v Pies game up.

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:13 PM
The superfooty one doesn't have any games up

Ozza
Come on come on come on!!!!

LostDoggy
I'm pretty sure I heard on Triple M that Tom Williams is in (?) But they could've just been "supposing" so please don't quote me on this. ;)

LostDoggy
No change to saints according to Bigfooty

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Geelong have Johnson and Rooke in[/QUOTE]

Who made way

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Out: Mathew Stokes (groin soreness), Simon Hogan

EDIT: SEN said no change - Hill, Williams and Skip emg

jazzadogs
17-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Why is the AFL website taking so long to update??? I want proof!!

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:24 PM
ST KILDA v WESTERN BULLDOGS
Western Bulldogs
B: Jarrod Harbrow, Brian Lake, Scott Welsh
HB: Ryan Hargrave, Dale Morris, Lindsay Gilbee
C: Callan Ward, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Cross
HF: Brad Johnson, Mitch Hahn, Robert Murphy
F: Jason Akermanis, Will Minson, Shaun Higgins
Foll: Ben Hudson, Adam Cooney, Ryan Griffen
I/C: Tim Callan, Nathan Eagleton, Daniel Giansiracusa, Liam Picken
Emg: Josh Hill, Wayde Skipper, Tom Williams

No change

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Dam I wanted Tommy in the side

jazzadogs
17-09-2009, 06:26 PM
St Kilda
B: Jason Blake, Zac Dawson, Steven Baker
HB: Brendon Goddard, Sam Fisher, Sam Gilbert
C: Farren Ray, Lenny Hayes, Nick Dal Santo
HF: Andrew McQualter, Justin Koschitzke, Clint Jones
F: Stephen Milne, Nick Riewoldt, Jason Gram
Foll: Steven King, Leigh Montagna, Adam Schneider
I/C: Luke Ball, Raphael Clarke, Robert Eddy, Michael Gardiner
Emg: Sean Dempster, Jack Steven, David Armitage

No change

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Anyone think there will be a late change so Williams can come in? Suprising to see Skipper as an emergency. Has he even been an emergency all year?

jazzadogs
17-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Anyone think there will be a late change so Williams can come in? Suprising to see Skipper as an emergency. Has he even been an emergency all year?
Skipper as emergency may be due to Will's sore toe. But surely you wouldn't miss a Prelim with a stubbed toe...just trying to fool the Saints perhaps?

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Skipper as emergency may be due to Will's sore toe. But surely you wouldn't miss a Prelim with a stubbed toe...just trying to fool the Saints perhaps?

Maybe he's got Gout?! ;)

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Goes to show how much of a joke our selection panel is sometimes, Hill as emergency.

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Imagine Skipper is a late inclusion for Minson and ends having a shot after the siren after and slots it

LostDoggy
17-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Imagine Skipper is a late inclusion for Minson and ends having a shot after the siren after and slots it

I find it ridiculous that Rocket has said all season, that Skipper is there in case Hudson or Minson go down & yet refused to play him against Collingwood.

And now he pulls this out with Skipper being an emergency, i don't understand the logic.

Axe Man
17-09-2009, 07:00 PM

Against the Saints in 2007? Skipper took a great pack mark and slotted the goal in last quarter in a match that ended up being a draw, if I recall correctly. Would be a fairytale if something similar happened tomorrow night.

That said I think and hope that Minson will play.

Before I Die
17-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I find it ridiculous that Rocket has said all season, that Skipper is there in case Hudson or Minson go down & yet refused to play him against Collingwood.

And now he pulls this out with Skipper being an emergency, i don't understand the logic.

Hasn't this been done to death, that Skipper was not an emergency for this game as Hudson was not comsidered doubtful heading into the game. Then when he pulled up sore at the last moment, the only tall option available on the emergency list was Everitt.

These emergencies make complete sense to me. Williams must have been very close to coming in and may still be a late inclusion into the team. Skipper is insurance for Minson and if we do need him, then thank goodness we have him. With Skipper and Williams already emergencies we do not need a third tall. Hill is the obvious medium sized utility to take the third emergency spot. His form wasn't great last week, but he has held his place for 23 other matches and made significant contributions in a number a number of games this season.

Bumper Bulldogs
17-09-2009, 08:52 PM

3AW said that Will has a broken toe and will need an injection, - shouldn't matter as he hasn't had a shot at goal for a while.

******Minson out - Skip in*******

neodog
18-09-2009, 11:04 AM
3AW said that Will has a broken toe and will need an injection, - shouldn't matter as he hasn't had a shot at goal for a while.

******Minson out - Skip in*******

Except last week with a goal on the 50 line off 2 steps.

Ozza
18-09-2009, 11:26 AM
And the one against Geelong that he also put out on the full.....and the 50m goal he kicked last week......but yeah - aside from those three examples he hasn't had a shot in a while...

Dry Rot
18-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Any late changes to either team?