PDA

View Full Version : Raw Toast on SEN Now

bornadog
23-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Talking about his new book

LostDoggy
23-09-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm listening now! Tell him to give a shout out to woofers!

bornadog
23-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm listening now! Tell him to give a shout out to woofers!

Ring in

bulldogtragic
23-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Give a gratitious plug...

Raw Toast
23-09-2009, 10:21 PM
I wore the Ben Hudson Beard Appreciation Soc t-shirt, but they didn't pick it up and I didn't get a chance to mention it until after the segment (they liked it then).

I gave WOOF a shout-out at the book launch, and will keep doing so (I'm scheduled to be on 3AW just after 12pm on Friday, so will make sure to do that then [as long as I'm on the radio, not at the birth of my kid]) :)

LostDoggy
23-09-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm disappointed you didn't let FDOTM sit next to you to sign his cartoon.;)

Cyberdoggie
24-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Sorry I couldn't make the book launch Matt,

I hope it all went well along with all your media segments.

BulldogBelle
26-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Heard you on 3AW - nice work!

Raw Toast
26-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Heard you on 3AW - nice work!

Cheers Fossie,

I mentioned both WOOF and the BHBAS, long may both prosper!

ps: You'd have heard on the radio then that my new kid has arrived - my wife was pretty inspirational during the labour (as most mothers are), but she wanted me to accede to the young-un going for the Pies (because she'd had to deal with all the bloody pain).

I was as supportive as I could be during it all, but I had to refer to the great Meatloaf and respond with, "I will do anything for love... but I won't do that" :)

AndrewP6
26-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Cheers Fossie,

ps: You'd have heard on the radio then that my new kid has arrived - my wife was pretty inspirational during the labour (as most mothers are), but she wanted me to accede to the young-un going for the Pies (because she'd had to deal with all the bloody pain).

I was as supportive as I could be during it all, but I had to refer to the great Meatloaf and respond with, "I will do anything for love... but I won't do that" :)

I missed the radio spot... congrats on the arrival of the new family member!

Sockeye Salmon
26-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Cheers Fossie,

Congratulations Matt!

How's Fiona?

Boy or girl? Weight?

Remi Moses
26-09-2009, 11:26 PM
SEN will cease transmission this week.:p:pUp yours to the sanctimonious Mark Fine

hujsh
26-09-2009, 11:42 PM
SEN will cease transmission this week.:p:pUp yours to the sanctimonious Mark Fine

Really? Where'd you hear this?

Rocco Jones
26-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Congrats Matt!

Hope Fiona is feeling as well as possible. Now you just need to work on converting him/her to the Doggies!

KT31
26-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Congratulations Raw Toast, hope Mum and Bubs are doing well.

Raw Toast
27-09-2009, 12:00 AM
Cheers all,

Girl, Freya, weighing in at 9.2 pounds (4.1kg), just a little lighter than her sister was but trying to catch up with her as fast as possible - hopefully we'll get some sleep tonight (Freya's been feeding most of the time, especially at night).

Mum is doing pretty well and looking forward to starting her pre-season for next year's footy season...

The Coon Dog
27-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Cheers all,

Girl, Freya, weighing in at 9.2 pounds (4.1kg), just a little lighter than her sister was but trying to catch up with her as fast as possible - hopefully we'll get some sleep tonight (Freya's been feeding most of the time, especially at night).

Mum is doing pretty well and looking forward to starting her pre-season for next year's footy season...

Congrats to you all Matt!

What's the origin of the name Freya? I've never heard of it before.

Remi Moses
27-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Really? Where'd you hear this?

No just taking the micky,SEN is really the Saints entertainment network :D

BulldogBelle
27-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Cheers all,

Nice work again! Congrats to you bath and welcome Freya, may you be a lifelong Doggies supporter
:)

Raw Toast
27-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Congrats to you all Matt!

What's the origin of the name Freya? I've never heard of it before.

Cheers TCD - Freya is a Scandinavian name, comes from the Norse (Viking) Goddess (of love, beauty and fertility among other things), and is where Friday comes from (a fair few days of the week come from there, eg Thor'sday and Wednesday is from Odin'sday).

It's more from my side of the family, but my wife was the one to put it on our list, I wasn't convinced before-hand, but when she came out she clearly seemed a Freya to both of us (similar kind of thing happened with out first).

Nice work again! Congrats to you bath and welcome Freya, may you be a lifelong Doggies supporter
:)

Indeed - I'm hoping her older sister will show her the way to the one true faith!

mjp
27-09-2009, 01:26 PM
It is a beautiful name Matt - I have a god-daughter (which is an interesting concept given my lack of religious faith) called Freya...she is Trouble though so I wish you well!