bornadog
24-09-2009, 01:33 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/barry1.jpg

bulldogtragic
24-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Next year my friend. Next year.

Mofra
24-09-2009, 02:38 PM
How many backmen are going to push Josh Hill around now when they look up to see Bazza on one side and Willbur on the other?

LostDoggy
24-09-2009, 02:45 PM
^^^^^ Gold

neodog
24-09-2009, 02:57 PM
How many time will defenders look over their shoulder to check that Big Bad Bulldog is not within striking range?

How we know why his presence alone will make the team walk taller. Just imagine you add a little bit of Barry Badness into a player like Everitt and Grant.

Cyberdoggie
24-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Hall and Hill

I like that combination.

Barry might also help with Josh's up and down attitude on the field.
If he's not trying hard enough Barry will let him know about it.

bornadog
24-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Gilbee mentioned this about a month ago, how Barry would make the forwards walk taller.

Poor old Murph really got hit hard in the prelim, but I doubt that would happen again.:D

Mantis
24-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Gilbee mentioned this about a month ago, how Barry would make the forwards walk taller.

Poor old Murph really got hit hard in the prelim, but I doubt that would happen again.:D

Aker also spoke about copping a bit of a belting by Baker. It would have been interesting to know the reaction if Hall wandered over while this was happening to tell Bake's to cut it out.

Ok Barry, 3 bags full Barry.

Ozza
24-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I remember there being a player interviewed on Before the Game this year (can't remember who) was asked if they are concious of Barry Hall when they play the Swans.

His answer was: "everyone knows where Barry Hall is on the field - all of the time".

Its not about him belting blokes - its just his prescence.

strebla
24-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I remember there being a player interviewed on Before the Game this year (can't remember who) was asked if they are concious of Barry Hall when tehy play the Swans.

his answer was: "everyone knows where Barry Hall is on the field - all of the time".

Haahahahaha I love it we haven't had a player like that since Kennedy I love Will and the Beard but the Big Bad in a whole other story!!!

LostDoggy
24-09-2009, 05:28 PM

First thing my Dad ever said to me, when we were linked with Baz.

LostDoggy
24-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Haahahahaha I love it we haven't had a player like that since Kennedy I love Will and the Beard but the Big Bad in a whole other story!!!

That's cos Bazza is fast. Minnow and Huddo are tough but they are slow so you can run away from them.

Bazza is like a train. You hear him coming, then it's too late.