PDA

View Full Version : 2010 membership

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Is there a specific time that the club will accept new/amended/upgraded memberships for 2010 or can we do that now?
Have a few friends wanting to join and we want to upgrade to a family reserved seating membership.
Should we just call now or wait til 2010 arrives...? :confused:

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 12:51 PM
I upgraded my my package for next year already via my existing Doggie for Life membership so shouldn't be a problem. Give'm a call.

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi Coon Dog, Gonna change my avatar so thanks for the use of your photo.

The Adelaide Connection
09-10-2009, 12:57 PM
It would be good to see some basic information mailed out in time for xmas, it may be a way to snag an extra few memberships that may lapse otherwise.

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks all. Will do it asap, cause we want reserved seating so best do it quick i guess :) Bring on 2010 I say!!

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Ok, called them - so turns out I've got to wait for the renewal form to come out any way (in the next week or so) to register for reserved seats.
Who here has reserved seats? Was it tricky to get where you wanted or did you have to just take what they gave you?

aker39
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Ok, called them - so turns out I've got to wait for the renewal form to come out any way (in the next week or so) to register for reserved seats.
Who here has reserved seats? Was it tricky to get where you wanted or did you have to just take what they gave you?

People who had reserved seats in 2009 will have to renew by a certain date to keep those seats in 2010.

After that date, they then start allocating seats for new reserve seat holders.

LostDoggy
09-10-2009, 08:34 PM

You can look at the seat selector on the doggies homepage, it gives you an idea what the vview is from parts of the ground. I am a silver membership with seats In Aisle 30. happy with my seats and there seem to be spare seats around us.

Doc26
09-10-2009, 09:48 PM
People who had reserved seats in 2009 will have to renew by a certain date to keep those seats in 2010.

After that date, they then start allocating seats for new reserve seat holders.

I'm sure its a .itch of a job with high turnover but every year we've had issues with our seating allocation. It tends to sort itself through after the odd eMail and phone call but very much the Forrest Gump line of it being 'like a box of chocolates, you just don't know what you're going to get'.

Last season our normal crew somehow managed to get split from our regular allocation but fortunately we were able to work it through to bring our tribe back again. We've all got to the point now of just having a laugh at it each season. Last 2 -3 seasons have received every odd week during allocation process mailings from HQ with yet another membership pack with vouchers or like last season where somehow I managed to end up with two lots of membership cards. I've never abused the privilege but there's no doubt efficiencies in the back end that could be cleaned up. I've put it down to the Dogs creative way of building up their membership base :D

LostDoggy
12-10-2009, 01:49 PM
I've got bronze reserved seating in Aisle 28. It's fine if you keep the same seat, but I found it a bit difficult when trying to change to the spare seat behind me. In the end I just kept my old seat, but rarely sit in it. ;)

LostDoggy
12-10-2009, 03:04 PM
yes, well I'm expecting confusion! Seeing as I've now filled out 2 lots of registration requests and spoke to them over the phone about it, so no doubt our names will be floating around the place more than once ;)

LostDoggy
12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
This year I got Gold Reserve seating in Aisle 39. ALthough its right on the edge of aisle 38 so its like we are sitting in aisle 38 (which is the David Smorgan and all his mates and other famous people.) So I won't be changing my seat and hopefully nothing gets stuffed up to make me and my mates lose our seats :D Hopefully next year I can get a photo with more Ex Doggies players. Got photos with Chris Grant and Scot West this year :D