PDA

View Full Version : Highlights DVD

Mitcha
21-12-2009, 10:39 PM
This time last year a DVD was released by AFL video showing highlights of our 2008 season. As yet have not seen or heard of any plans for one featuring this years highlights. Does anyone know if there are plans for one as I need my footy fix. I would have thought that it would be out in time for xmas if there was one in the pipeline. (There you go probably just answered my own question).

mighty_west
21-12-2009, 10:42 PM
I haven't heard anything, but doing a quick google, and this came up to be released early next year!

http://www.atlanticdvd.com.au/films/show/92740

Mitcha
21-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Good early viewing but has a terrible ending, PASS.

LostDoggy
22-12-2009, 10:50 AM
I haven't heard anything, but doing a quick google, and this came up to be released early next year!

http://www.atlanticdvd.com.au/films/show/92740

Cannot wait! I am all for watching Wallet in his prime. Salmon midriff tops, crazy shoulder pads, hideous orange tan...hilarity!

I think I will turn off before the finals though...

LostDoggy
22-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I hope they release a decent Highlights 2009 DVD

Im sure some of you have bought and watched 2008 highlights dvd? The production company is deplorable..so many mistakes including one round where they put up Geelong/Port Adelaide 2007 Grand Final scores in place of the game they were talking about..real pathetic effort.

I do enjoy reliving the Collingwood game though, where Pretty Boy 'Daisy' Thomas ran into the great wall of Boyd. Dont think ive ever cheered harder in the face of a Collingwood supporter....oh wait a minute, that game we won Rd 22 this year was prob it ;)

LostDoggy
24-12-2009, 11:50 PM

Im sure some of you have bought and watched 2008 highlights dvd? The production company is deplorable..so many mistakes including one round where they put up Geelong/Port Adelaide 2007 Grand Final scores in place of the game they were talking about..real pathetic effort.

I noticed that aswell..simply deplorable!!

LostDoggy
26-12-2009, 11:57 AM
I noticed that aswell..simply deplorable!!

Seriously doesn't someone watch the whole dvd through before distributing? Clearly not..

LostDoggy
26-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Seriously doesn't someone watch the whole dvd through before distributing? Clearly not..

Sad reality is that not many people want to watch a highlights reel of a any Western Bulldogs season..
Compared to Collingwood or Essendon anyway..

LostDoggy
26-12-2009, 08:29 PM

I do enjoy reliving the Collingwood game though, where Pretty Boy 'Daisy' Thomas ran into the great wall of Boyd. Dont think ive ever cheered harder in the face of a Collingwood supporter....oh wait a minute, that game we won Rd 22 this year was prob it ;)

Yeah on my copy i noticed they replayed about 3-4min of footage also. its like they made the DVD without watching it haha.

craigsahibee
29-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Yeah on my copy i noticed they replayed about 3-4min of footage also. its like they made the DVD without watching it haha.

Yeah from the Melbourne game early in the season.

santa did deliver the triple pack of games from 2009. Hawthorn belting, Geelong win and Collingwood win in round 22. These should get me through to Feb/March.

strebla
29-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Yeah from the Melbourne game early in the season.

santa did deliver the triple pack of games from 2009. Hawthorn belting, Geelong win and Collingwood win in round 22. These should get me through to Feb/March.

Nice work santa :)

LostDoggy
31-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Nice work santa :)

Santa did have the dvd pack to give to Seb for xmas..... decided to keep it as a birthday present on the 6th Jan instead. He got enough bulldogs stuff on xmas to to last him through to the first week of Jan!
His birthday will definatley be a red, white & blue one though ;)

bulldog
04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Just picked up Woof the 1997 season dvd today its a great one bar the obivious last game

bulldog
09-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Just a heads up bought the Woof Dvd but intstead of being 97 they have put on the 98 season season
how bad is visual entertainment

The Coon Dog
09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Just a heads up bought the Woof Dvd but intstead of being 97 they have put on the 98 season season

Same bloody ending!

comrade
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM

Serious?

That's shocking, though, the highlights from the Bulldogs vs North game would be fun to watch.