PDA

View Full Version : Who will Eade be watching tonight?

BulldogBelle
09-06-2007, 11:27 AM
I guess a few of our players are under the microscope at the moment due to lack of form, not following game plan, etc and Eade no doubt will be watching and assessing who is not coming to the party.

Who do you think he will be watching?

Just my observation of late I feel that Gia, Darcy are the standout ones. Very important for those two to turn things around and hopefully that occurs tonight in Brisbane.

Bulldog Revolution
09-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I guess a few of our players are under the microscope at the moment due to lack of form, not following game plan, etc and Eade no doubt will be watching and assessing who is not coming to the party.

Who do you think he will be watching?

Just my observation of late I feel that Gia, Darcy are the standout ones. Very important for those two to turn things around and hopefully that occurs tonight in Brisbane.

Its almost too many to name

We have few players in the same form they were in last year

Hopefully tonight is the turning point

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
09-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Glad to say that they all responded well to the challenge thrown down... Will need to back it up with Griff and Cross gone for a while

GVGjr
10-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Glad to say that they all responded well to the challenge thrown down... Will need to back it up with Griff and Cross gone for a while

McMahon should come in for Griffen as defender. Not sure if we have a ready made replacement for Cross though.

dog town
10-06-2007, 09:09 AM
McMahon should come in for Griffen as defender. Not sure if we have a ready made replacement for Cross though. You dont just replace someone like Cross but it is a good opportunity for someone.

southerncross
10-06-2007, 09:21 AM
You dont just replace someone like Cross but it is a good opportunity for someone.

Cooney and Guido to spend more time in the square will hopefully not hurt us. We will really miss the strong marks of Cross around the ground.

Go_Dogs
10-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Perhaps Faulkner could get a run to replace Cross? We don't really have anyone with his motor in the B's.

southerncross
10-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Perhaps Faulkner could get a run to replace Cross? We don't really have anyone with his motor in the B's.

I'm not sure they will play him in the midfield. Needs to probably be played as a small forward.

Go_Dogs
10-06-2007, 01:10 PM
I'd play him as a tagger, but I don't really think the Dogs will go that route, more what I would like to see I guess. It could be a chance for us to replace Cross with a tall forward, and move Akermanis/Boyd/Higgins/Gian/Cooney into the midfield a bit more.

Bulldog Revolution
10-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Cooney and Guido to spend more time in the square will hopefully not hurt us. We will really miss the strong marks of Cross around the ground.

Thats exactly the way I see it panning out.

Cooney looks to be getting fitter as the season progresses - and I've been very impressed by his work rate and defensive efforts this year

Gia has been inconsistent but perhaps opportunity will help him really put his stamp on the competition