PDA

View Full Version : Fevola

Remi Moses
09-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Did anyone hear his throwaway line tonight . ''My teamates have rallied behind me,unlike at my previous club ''This bloke has been given countless chances at Carlton and what a complete moron he is:rolleyes:

anfo27
09-03-2010, 10:35 PM
My ears pricked up when i heard that. I'm sure evryone at Carlton heard that remark & makes their round 3 clash a little more interesting.

AndrewP6
09-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Kind of reminiscent of Jordan McMahon, in his first press conference after being traded, he mentioned that the Tigers had things in place to provide support, and that this was better than at "the previous club".

Tossers, both of them.

Dry Rot
09-03-2010, 10:47 PM
K

Tossers, both of them.

Never trust guys with odd facial hair - and they're often the bad guys in 24.

KT31
09-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Kind of reminiscent of Jordan McMahon, in his first press conference after being traded, he mentioned that the Tigers had things in place to provide support, and that this was better than at "the previous club".

Tossers, both of them.

An insult to Tossers.
If there was a village and that village was full of tossers.
Fev would that villages Tosser.

AndrewP6
09-03-2010, 11:05 PM
An insult to Tossers.

:D... Nice.

LostDoggy
10-03-2010, 08:36 AM
An insult to Tossers.

Does that make him an idiot looking for a village?

LostDoggy
10-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Carlton did give him numerous chances. Try something new and think before you speak Fev!! :rolleyes:

Twodogs
10-03-2010, 12:41 PM

Tossers, both of them.

"Provide support" huh? "Enabling" would be a better term for it.

AndrewP6
10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
"Provide support" huh? "Enabling" would be a better term for it.

Hmm, yes that's about right. IIRC, he'd split up with his missus, and apparently wanted us to fly back to Adelaide to help repair the relationship. Or something.