PDA

View Full Version : Has Brian Lake screwed the BHAS?

Dry Rot
21-03-2010, 12:04 AM
No offence to the best FB in the league, but his name change surely has concerned all BHAStards.

As some other witty fan pointed out, the BLAS and it's followers the BLAStards only makes sense to Japanese connoisseurs of the game.

It's time for a change.

Now you will recall that the credo of the BHAS was

1. Unquestioning admiration of the Dogs FB

2. A love of all defenders of all teams and their eternal fight against soft AFL rule changes and pussy show pony forwards.

Well, we've lost the "H", or have we?

Are we all flexible 21st century men? Can we recognise that there is at least one forward in the competition who isn't a pussy, who has had his own problems with umpires and AFL rule changes and evil rulings by the tribunal on what was obviously a love tap on Staker?

Yes, we have our "H".

Is it time to call to call on all BHAStards to rally behind "The Barry Hall Appreciation Society"?

GVGjr
21-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Is it time to call to call on all BHAStards to rally behind "The Barry Hall Appreciation Society"?

Count me in. If others want to follow guys with excessive bum fluff on their face then so be it but if you want to be an utter, utter BHAStard then the choice is easy and Barry Hall is the one to follow.

Mofra
21-03-2010, 11:35 AM
BLASphemy

Sockeye Salmon
21-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Brian Lake was never the BHAStard that Brian Harris was anyway.

Dogs 24/7
21-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Finally a real appreciation society to join. None of this rewarding people with poor grooming habits. Proud to be a BHAStard

BulldogBelle
21-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I am definitely onboard, count me in!! :)

AndrewP6
21-03-2010, 09:28 PM

I'm in... this thing could take off like nothing we've ever seen before. And if it doesn't, well, I'm not gonna be the one to tell BAZZA.

LostDoggy
21-03-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm in :cool: I couldn't join the bearded ones - too tricky for me to grow fuzz on the face! Let's make this society something special - can we have a secret handshake????

Twodogs
21-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm in and so is my wife.

Except I'm divorced.

AndrewP6
21-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm in :cool: I couldn't join the bearded ones - too tricky for me to grow fuzz on the face! Let's make this society something special - can we have a secret handshake????

Perhaps to honour BAZZA's style, a Liverpool kiss might be more apt? Or John Cena's Five Knuckle Shuffle?

LostDoggy
22-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Count me in. If others want to follow guys with excessive bum fluff on their face then so be it but if you want to be an utter, utter BHAStard then the choice is easy and Barry Hall is the one to follow.

No such thing as excessive bum fluff, for it is beaut' to be hirsute! All hail the power of the Beard! ;)

LostDoggy
22-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't see how it's mutually exclusive to have face fluff and be a BHAStard. In fact, on evidence of hardened criminals, bikie gangs, and female prison wardens, one would have to conclude that they are potentially mutually reinforcing.

Count me in both.