PDA

View Full Version : 100 Posts

Mofra
14-06-2007, 09:46 PM
There are a multitude of serious posts here, despite the fact nobody could possibly care I thought I'd start a thread with a useless fact to celebrate post 100.

You can't lick your own elbow.

Feel free to post a useless fact in reply.

southerncross
14-06-2007, 10:05 PM
There are a multitude of serious posts here, despite the fact nobody could possibly care I thought I'd start a thread with a useless fact to celebrate post 100.

You can't lick your own elbow.

Feel free to post a useless fact in reply.

Congratulations Mofra :) Here's to 100 more

LostDoggy
14-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Congratulations Mofra and here come the police horses.
I remember the early days of BF when these sort of milestones were proudly announced all the time.

Dry Rot
14-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Well done Mofra.

However, I have just dislocated my shoulder and wrenched my neck trying to lick my elbow. ;)

bornadog
15-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Well done , keep contributing in a forum where people are friendly and don't abuse each other, unlike some forums.

Bulldog Revolution
15-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Well done , keep contributing in a forum where people are friendly and don't abuse each other, unlike some forums.

Agreed - nor do we sack the entire playing list after we lose, or trade all our good players after a loss - because these are not realistic solutions for winning a premiership

Congrats Mofra

Go_Dogs
15-06-2007, 10:34 AM
BF hides the post count though, so you never know how many you have!

Congrats Morfa, my only complaint is you don't post here more often.

LostDoggy
15-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I am sitting at my desk looking ridiculous trying to lick my elbow. Mofra - you are quite right!

Maybe I always look ridiculous sitting at my desk ...

Mofra
15-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Cheers all, now thinking of another useless fact to reply with.

Richard Branson is dyslexic, how's that?

firstdogonthemoon
17-06-2007, 06:48 PM
This is a tragedy.

All of these posters who have unlicked elbows.

I know I dont post often here - but I read it three times a day - It is such serious footy talk that I am happy to just listen.

However, there is clearly an opportunity for me to provide some assistance.

I am available to lick the elbow of any poster who is unable to find someone to lick their elbow for them.

Congrats on the 100th post too.

And did you know that the capybara (a large south american amphibious mammal) is the largest member of the cavey family, which makes it a great big underwater guinea pig.

Thanks

fdotm.

Twodogs
19-06-2007, 11:03 AM
And did you know that the capybara (a large south american amphibious mammal) is the largest member of the cavey family, which makes it a great big underwater guinea pig.

I knew that. It's also the largest rodent on the planet.

Rodents are really interesting.

Mofra
21-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I am available to lick the elbow of any poster who is unable to find someone to lick their elbow for them.
It's true - now how the hell did you get into my house?

Harry Houdini was the first person to lay claim to flying a heavier than air powered flying craft in Australia.

Twodogs
21-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Harry Houdini was the first person to lay claim to flying a heavier than air powered flying craft in Australia.

At Bacchus Marsh.

Cows cant walk down stairs-something to do with their hips locking up.

Dry Rot
21-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Rodents are really interesting.

Particularly to my late great cat Pussyman - who bagged 22 of them, according to my rodent ace scoreboard on the fridge.

Mofra
23-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Cows cant walk down stairs-something to do with their hips locking up.
On the animal theme, Dolphins are supposedly the only other animals (besides humans) who have sex for pleasure.

Disclaimer: Leg-humping puppies do not count.

Twodogs
23-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Particularly to my late great cat Pussyman - who bagged 22 of them, according to my rodent ace scoreboard on the fridge.

I've got to get a cat. Mice are overrunning my house.

Pussyman would have been ideal.

Twodogs
23-06-2007, 02:42 PM
On the animal theme, Dolphins are supposedly the only other animals (besides humans) who have sex for pleasure.

Disclaimer: Leg-humping puppies do not count.

Yeah I've read that. Wonder how they quantify that feeling?

westdog54
24-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Again on animals, Gorillas cannot swim.

Mofra
24-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Again with the animals, if you cut most starfish in half, the halves will grow into two seperate starfish.

(Do you think this could work on Johnno? Might want to experiment on a fringe player first)

W W Biscuit
25-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Again with the animals, if you cut most starfish in half, the halves will grow into two seperate starfish.

(Do you think this could work on Johnno? Might want to experiment on a fringe player first)

LOL!! :D

Anyone on the boards seen a rather old Scottish flick called Gregory's Girl? One of the hapless young male characters tries to pick up lasses using trivia like this.

Example: Sidles up to an extremely attractive young girl in the canteen and says, rather excitedly, "Did you know that when you sneeze, the snot comes out of your nose at one hundred miles an hour?"

Mofra
25-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Example: Sidles up to an extremely attractive young girl in the canteen and says, rather excitedly, "Did you know that when you sneeze, the snot comes out of your nose at one hundred miles an hour?"
That would probably work as well as my favourite:

"You know, you don't sweat much for a fat chick!"

PS The smallest bones in the human body are in the ear

firstdogonthemoon
26-06-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL!! :D

Anyone on the boards seen a rather old Scottish flick called Gregory's Girl? One of the hapless young male characters tries to pick up lasses using trivia like this.

Starring Clare Grogan lead singer of Altered Images.

Those were heady days!

Unlike Gorillas, sloths are excellent swimmers.

Twodogs
26-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Starring Clare Grogan lead singer of Altered Images.

http://www.britmovie.co.uk/genres/comedy/images/009a.jpg

Great film and my first exposure to a running gag. For no reason at all a person in a penguin costume occasionaly wanders into shot only to be told they are in the wong room. Poinless, infantile and full of exposition and I loved it.

Unlike Gorillas, sloths are excellent swimmers.

The classic three toed sloth only ever comes down from its tree, thus exposing itself to predators, to defacate. No-one knows why.