LostDoggy
31-03-2010, 11:04 PM
PWNED!!!
OHH SAMMY GOT OWNED!
Congrats on the new teeth too Adam!
Your my hero ;)

LostDoggy
He's giving it to Sam Newman! That's awesome.

LostDoggy
Great stuff, can't stop laughing on the couch.

LostDoggy
31-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Let us know if he goes through with the teeth deal! :D

Edit: Oh you didn't keep it that quiet I didn't look at the Mohawk thread - Good work on using your hair as a promotional tool for our membership drive ;)

firstdogonthemoon
31-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Onya Adam, you nailed it.

LostDoggy
31-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Should of given us Woofers a shout out ;D

cinder
31-03-2010, 11:09 PM
That was classic, I would have been sh*t scared but Adam you're a natural. Well done!
And hope you score those teeth!! :)
PS. You should have said to Josh Fraser that you were just blending in with the Collingwood supporters ...

AndrewP6
31-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Terrific work DD!!!! You had an answer for everything, and IMO made a good impression on the panel. Great work talking your way into a new set of fangs, and an awesome plug for the membership tally!

As for competing with the wisecracks, I'll just say this - "Sam Newman. OWNED"

LostDoggy
31-03-2010, 11:11 PM
nice work mate. sure u will be even more popular now

Throughandthrough
31-03-2010, 11:53 PM
well done adam, that was awesome. I missed the first ten seconds but caught the rest, will you tube it over easter.

I am sure that all here at woof are proud of you!

The Coon Dog
01-04-2010, 12:21 AM
So on to 'The Footy Show' went the Mohawk,
And boy, could he talk,
Even scaled the lofty heights,
A promise form Sam; a new set of pearly whites,
Ever resplendent in collar & chain,
His pretty handler keeping him in train,
'Tis true tho, Da Druid's really shy,
Says I with a wink of the eye,
Well done Adam, you did us proud,
Just keep spruiking, nice & loud!

chef
01-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Nice one TCD and well done Adam, enjoy your new teeth and a smile like this:D.

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Awesome work Adam my man! You are the MAN! Sticking it to Sam.....that was great :) Was so worth watching the footy show for that. Hope he comes through with the teeth now! You'll just have to brave the dentist.
You're a legend!

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 10:44 AM
And boy, could he talk,
A promise form Sam; a new set of pearly whites,

Love it TCD - nice one. Me thinks the Da Driud is rubbing of on you! :)

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Recorded the Footy Show & watched DaDruid this morning (nice to be able to fast forward through all the other crap!!). You did so well!! Loved the poem at the end about the flu and the Doggies coming through!! :)

Great work on your poem also Coon Dog. :)

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 11:05 AM
hahaha classic....nice work DaDruid....

Bulldog4life
01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Great job DaDruid. Only watched the show knowing you were going to be on it as personally I can't stand it. You were terrific. Enjoy your new fangs....:)

EasternWest
01-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Just a stellar performance Adam. Sam had nothing!

Hotdog60
01-04-2010, 11:41 AM
This was the first and only time I've ever watched the footy show, comes on very late in QLD.

Adam was fantastic, well done son.:D

Is Sam Newman always like that, he seemed punchy or half pissed.

I've never seen him on TV before.

Doc26
01-04-2010, 11:47 AM
And boy, could he talk,
A promise from Sam; a new set of pearly whites,

All these hidden talents from the Bulldog faithful. Great work TCD.

I came in half way to Da Druid's segment last night. From what I did see, well done Adam .

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Many thanks to you all for your compliments,
And those new choppers will be heaven sent.
All of my comments were totally uncontrived,
Will let you know when the pearly-whites have arrived.

:D;):):cool:

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Should get your own segment, Adam. Would be far better than 99% of the crap on the various footy programs these days.

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Guest appearance on the bounce tonight?

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Damn I missed it.

bornadog
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Well done Adam, and make sure you get those teeth.

wb_age
01-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Damn it, forgot to set the IQ to record it.

Youtube request?

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Damn it, forgot to set the IQ to record it.

Youtube request?

I second that

mighty_west
01-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Bloody great work Adam, as the late EJ would say, you stick it right up him.

Sedat
01-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Well done mate. Sam tried to come in off the Michael Holding run up and test you out with some chin music, and you basically carted him over the square leg fence for 6. I hope Susan Alberti got a nice chuckle out of it.

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Dadruid you are a champ. Susan Alberti did not see the show, but wished she had. Is there any chance of seeing it somehow?
________
VAPORIZER QUESTIONS (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vaporizer-questions/)

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Correction she only wants to see your segment on TFS
________
Blowjob Video (http://www.****tube.com/categories/13/blowjob/videos/1)

LostDoggy
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Correction she only wants to see your segment on TFS

Same here Susie!! I recorded it & only watched that part - the rest is rubbish. :p

Throughandthrough
01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Dadruid you are a champ. Susan Alberti did not see the show, but wished she had. Is there any chance of seeing it somehow?

Susie (assuming i can find the remote for the HDD.......), I'll you-tube it over Easter.

chef
01-04-2010, 05:39 PM
This was the first and only time I've ever watched the footy show, comes on very late in QLD.

Adam was fantastic, well done son.:D

Is Sam Newman always like that, he seemed punchy or half pissed.

I've never seen him on TV before.

You have to remember he is a hell of a lot older than he looks.

LostDoggy
02-04-2010, 11:35 AM
We don't get the show in Darwin until about midnight so had no idea Da Druid was going to be on. I'll You Tube!

Go Dogs!

comrade
02-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Well done Adam - you were too quick that Sam couldn't fire a shot. I'm looking forward to seeing the new corn beef.

Nice plug for membership, too.

BornInDroopSt'54
02-04-2010, 02:38 PM

The new ivories may help you to masticate
But they also may detract from your charm.
Despite your intelligence and manner animate
Your visage gives a suitable sense of alarm.

Before I Die
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM

I would like to add my congratulations DaDruid for your performance on TFS. I have refused to watch it for years now, but taped it and played your segment over a number of times. Made all Woofers feel proud and made Sam look like the dipstick that he is.

Also, well done BornInDroopSt'54 on your rhyme above, I think you have captured the essence of DaDruid beautifully.

Perhaps we need to start a poetry thread. I will need to brush up on my haiku.

BornInDroopSt'54
02-04-2010, 03:04 PM

Before I Die
02-04-2010, 03:08 PM
I said it was very good, i didn't ask for an encore :D:D:D

LostDoggy
02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Thats gold. Got a good laugh out of it

wimberga
03-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Great work Adam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQpCZe5lws

LostDoggy
03-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Great work Adam

Glad to see the replay I forgot how much you paid out Sam, so well done :D

Doc26
03-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Great work Adam

Thanks muchly for the YouTube link

LostDoggy
03-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Had a gander on you tube - great work Da Druid!

LostDoggy
03-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks all, especially for the YouTube link. After watching it myself for the first time, I thought I might've been maybe a little on the aggressive but it was Sam Newman and at least I had my P's and Q's under control. :cool::o;)

ledge
03-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Nah impossible to be too aggresive to Sam , if you werent he would have been , well done mate catch ya tomorrow.

wend1604
03-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks for posting the link, wimberga! I missed the show so I am glad I was able to see the most entertaining bit.

Love your wit DaDruid, and good on you for sticking it up Sam. Can't think of a better person who deserves to be on the receiving end. :D

LostDoggy
04-04-2010, 03:36 PM
HAHA! Is anyone watching Sydney vs Adelaide on Fox?

Adam, they are using the footage of your serve to Josh Fraser last week while they advertise Fox Sports News - You've become a media star! :)

The Pie Man
04-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks all, especially for the YouTube link. After watching it myself for the first time, I thought I might've been maybe a little on the aggressive but it was Sam Newman and at least I had my P's and Q's under control. :cool::o;)

Nah not at all, he took it well, that was the best bit of TFS footage I've seen in years.

How good is the membership plug on the mohawk....absolutely brilliant!!!! :D:D

LostDoggy
04-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Ha Ha Amazing :D Thanks for the link wimberga ! Onya Adam !

Remi Moses
04-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Got kicked out by the fun police today! Those yellow security clad fun police were looking out for a live kill today THEY JUST LOVE IT:mad:Interestingly I heard Adam on Finey's show tonight and look forwqard to hearing his side to the eviction

LostDoggy
04-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Got kicked out by the fun police today! Those yellow security clad fun police were looking out for a live kill today THEY JUST LOVE IT:mad:Interestingly I heard Adam on Finey's show tonight and look forwqard to hearing his side to the eviction

I also heard him talking about the lack of bar staff - got kicked out aswell?

Remi Moses
04-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I also heard him talking about the lack of bar staff - got kicked out aswell?

he got booted out but believe me those yellow clad jackbooted Fun Police were up for a bit of action

LostDoggy
04-04-2010, 10:56 PM
he got booted out but believe me those yellow clad jackbooted Fun Police were up for a bit of action

Yeah still listening to SEN now, someone called in a backed him up talking about the pathetic security manhandling him out and to Jolimont - just for making a complaint. Apalling behavior.

ledge
05-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I was amazed they seemed to wait until he nearly got back in his seat then came and got him, why didnt they do it at the bar?
Big Brother is watching so it seems.

SonofScray
05-04-2010, 07:20 PM

On a slightly different tangent, mate of mine had a homemade banner hanging from 2nd level on the wing - Red white and blue flag with a Chris Grant silhouette. Authorities came and took it down, threatened to confiscate it and evict him from the ground if he put it up again. Was not blocking any advertising? He never got an answer as to what the issue was.

always right
05-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Hey Adam.....I've never met you and to tell the truth, when I saw you on the Footy Show I worried what was going to come out of your mouth. Must say I was pleasantly surprised...you were a spectacular success. If they had any sense, you would become a regular.

Bulldog4life
06-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Hey Adam.....I've never met you and to tell the truth, when I saw you on the Footy Show I worried what was going to come out of your mouth. Must say I was pleasantly surprised...you were a spectacular success. If they had any sense, you would become a regular.

That's a backhanded compliment.:rolleyes:

always right
06-04-2010, 11:41 AM
That's a backhanded compliment.:rolleyes:

:DI didn't want to cause offence but I guess the reality is Adam is not your typical looking dude. Let's face it...when someone comes along sporting a mohawk, no front teeth and a dog collar, you would be forgiven for being a little wary. Just goes to show...appearances can be deceptive. He is a star.:

LostDoggy
06-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Missed TFS last week, and just got to see the YouTube vid - Adam, fantastic appearance and wonderful how you were able to respectfully give it to that rude, rude man, Sam Newman! You represented us very well, thanks! ;)

LostDoggy
06-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Let me just say Adam, if we make the grand final this year, and you happen to go, can you please take your collar off to symbolize that we are off our leash?
Maybe it'd be the equivalent of Joffa and his Golden jacket? ;)

Topdog
06-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Adam, they are using the footage of your serve to Josh Fraser last week while they advertise Fox Sports News - You've become a media star! :)

Came on this thread to post this. I saw him yesterday when I was watching the Dogs game (taped from Easter Sunday).

That was one hell of a serve btw, but it was good to see Josh give you some back.

mighty_west
06-04-2010, 07:33 PM
:DI didn't want to cause offence but I guess the reality is Adam is not your typical looking dude. Let's face it...when someone comes along sporting a mohawk, no front teeth and a dog collar, you would be forgiven for being a little wary. Just goes to show...appearances can be deceptive. He is a star.:

Have you never taken the Franga line train? :D

LostDoggy
08-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Have you never taken the Franga line train? :D

Or how about the Crimebourne, sorry Cranbourne line? :D

LostDoggy
08-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks again for your kind words. In relation to the Fun Police at the MCG, asked to see someone from Spotless or Stadium Management to see if anything could be done to improve the waiting time at the bar. Was told to go back to my seat and be quiet. Sorry, I thought I was in Australia where you have some freedom of speech, apparently not. Told a rhyme (clean, no swearing) to the lads in the standing room area and got grabbed as I went back to my seat. I think the security head might of been a Fraser fan.

SPower
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
From the other side I thought Sam played it out well also, donating dental assistance and
a new set of teeth.

A,
Let us know how the new set of dentures are going.
Cheers
SP

Remi Moses
08-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Just out of interest does ''Mark from Bacchus Marsh'' post here. I seriously cringe when i hear him on SEN:eek:

aker39
08-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Just out of interest does ''Mark from Bacchus Marsh'' post here. I seriously cringe when i hear him on SEN:eek:

And is he also the same person as Steve from Mill Park. They sound exactly the same.

Remi Moses
08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Not you is it Aker? I reckon I've heard him 100 times on SEN

aker39
08-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Not you is it Aker? I reckon I've heard him 100 times on SEN

Mark is certainly on a lot. He got on after the Cats beat the Hawks on Monday and gave it to Jim from Hawthorn, big time.

BulldogBelle
09-04-2010, 12:45 AM
I was in the audience the same night Adam was there, and I thoroughly enjoyed his verbal stoushes with Sam. What the people at home didn't see was the banter that was going on between them during a couple of commercial breaks. During one of ad breaks, Adam went out for a fag/toilet break and Billy Brownless screamed out motioning over his shoulder, "lock the f***n door, don't let him back in".
Also, after the show, Sam, Gary and Billy hung around and took some questions from the audience, and in that time Sam kept reiterating that he would get the new teeth sorted. As far as I could tell Sam was dead serious about it... will be interesting to see how long it takes to come good on his word!!

LostDoggy
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Let me just say Adam, if we make the grand final this year, and you happen to go, can you please take your collar off to symbolize that we are off our leash?
Maybe it'd be the equivalent of Joffa and his Golden jacket? ;)

I like the way you think, B-Rad!! I reckon that idea is a winner.

LostDoggy
09-04-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm giving Sam until next Friday to contact me. If he doesn't, then starts the media campaign to hold him to his word. My grandmother always said, "You are only as good as your last promise." She was a very wise woman who had a paraphrase for every situation. God bless her soul.

ledge
09-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Good move but firstly i would try contacting him first, then take it from there.

Bulldog4life
09-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Good move but firstly i would try contacting him first, then take it from there.

I'd contact channel 9. Wouldn't be surprised if they're the ones actually footing the bill.

BulldogBelle
09-04-2010, 02:15 PM
You might find that the Footy Show (assuming that they will come good on the teeth) will probably want to manage the PR around this. They will make a big song and dance about it on the show, and they will probably mention the cosmetic dentists name 15 times throughout the segment. They may even do a seperate filming of the teeth being installed also. ... Don't be surprised if they time it to happen sometime later in the year, perhaps during the finals. I think they could get some decent mileage out of it

LostDoggy
09-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Wasn't Sam Newman just messing around and talking crap when he was saying that he'd get you 'new teeth'? I don't think he was being true to his word.

BulldogBelle
10-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Great work Adam

Thanks for that.

Have been away, got home this morning.

LostDoggy
10-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Adam went out for a fag/toilet break and Billy Brownless screamed out motioning over his shoulder, "lock the f***n door, don't let him back in".

Oh, that's how I feel about Billy.

LostDoggy
17-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Wasn't Sam Newman just messing around and talking crap when he was saying that he'd get you 'new teeth'? I don't think he was being true to his word.

I'm fairly confident he will, I've got a lot of witnesses to a verbal contract that I can also replay to the small claims court if I am forced down that path.

SPower
18-04-2010, 06:58 PM
A,
Have you contacted Channel 9 or the Footy Show yet ??

Curly5
21-04-2010, 09:57 AM

I'm quite sure the teeth will happen! You can't make public statements - and repeated several times - like that and not follow through. Even if you're Sam Newman. As someone said, Channel 9 will probably make a big publicity event out of it.

Adam, it still wouldn't hurt to phone the producers and politely and persistently ask for some specifics, ie dates and times.

Good luck!

LostDoggy
21-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Have sent e-mail to Sam's Mailbag about situation. Hoping he might read it tomorrow night and give us an answer. Kept e-mail light-hearted and irreverent. Fingers crossed.

Greystache
21-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Have sent e-mail to Sam's Mailbag about situation. Hoping he might read it tomorrow night and give us an answer. Kept e-mail light-hearted and irreverent. Fingers crossed.

Hope you get a quick response Adam. Talking to a mate who's a Doctor around Ascot Vale he reckons the specialist dentist Sam was referring to is actually Sam Newman's best mate, so you have to be a chance.

LostDoggy
10-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Seen Sam Newman and film crew in Footscray on Tuesday, 3 deep in druggies and drongos (Sam looked in his element) doing Street Talk with a lucky dip with the dip being questions about the Doggies.

Seems they (Ch9) have been ringing the wrong number for the last 10 weeks (that's what happens when you get Sam to write it down) but sorted out now and should be at the dentists in about 4-5 weeks.

The Pie Man
10-06-2010, 02:40 PM
^^^

Awesome!!!!

EasternWest
10-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Good for you DD.

Whether the "we had the wrong number one" is true or not (I've been given the "right" number a few times :) ) who cares as long as they keep their word.

Greystache
10-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Great news DD, as I said earlier the dentist is Sam's mate, so if you pursue it I'd be surprised if he didn't weigh in.

I reckon TFS could do a follow up "reveal" segment ala extreme make over. I reckon they'd get some miles out of it.

ledge
10-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Great news DD, as I said earlier the dentist is Sam's mate, so if you pursue it I'd be surprised if he didn't weigh in.

I reckon TFS could do a follow up "reveal" segment ala extreme make over. I reckon they'd get some miles out of it.

I have no doubt they will

ledge
10-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Make sure you have your Beard shirt and scarfe when you do travel back into the studios!

LostDoggy
11-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Great news - look forward to seeing a "hollywood" smile! :D

azabob
13-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Seen Sam Newman and film crew in Footscray on Tuesday, 3 deep in druggies and drongos (Sam looked in his element) doing Street Talk with a lucky dip with the dip being questions about the Doggies.

Seems they (Ch9) have been ringing the wrong number for the last 10 weeks (that's what happens when you get Sam to write it down) but sorted out now and should be at the dentists in about 4-5 weeks.

DaDruid, I see you made the PSSST section of todays Sunday Age.

They seem to be still stalling a little, but hopefully more meadia exposure = greater likely hood of you getting some teeth!

cinder
13-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Ha that's cool Adam!!
Good to see he will (hopefully) be following thru!

LostDoggy
13-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Saw your celebrations at the end of the news highlights there Adam..

Also I thought you had a banner related to Lies & No Teeth? ;)

LostDoggy
13-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Yep, I saw you on the highlights as well - let's hope that Channel 9 make good with the offer from Sam soon! (I look forward to your "Hollywood" smile :D)

G-Mo77
13-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Saw your celebrations at the end of the news highlights there Adam..

Also I thought you had a banner related to Lies & No Teeth? ;)

It was on the other side of the ground and I believe it was asked to be taken down. A few of the security guards were there talking to him.

bornadog
14-06-2010, 12:50 PM
It was on the other side of the ground and I believe it was asked to be taken down. A few of the security guards were there talking to him.

That is really piss poor by stadium management. Once more we have Collo wanting to be very clinical at the worst run stadium in Australia.

LostDoggy
17-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Security were fine, I knew I could only put it up the once. FYI, the banner was 9.8 metres long, 60 cms. wide with 2 drops. one 1 drop, "Sam tells porky pies,'' the other drop had "Got no teeth, just lies!". Hope all found as funny as I thought it was. Grinning like a Cheshire all arvo, I was!!:D:D:D:D:cool:;):D:D:D

FlightoftheCallanWards
19-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Also a VFL star ;)

Caught him on the broadcast today. Decked out in the Huddo scarf :)

divvydan
19-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Also a VFL star ;)

Caught him on the broadcast today. Decked out in the Huddo scarf :)

Saw that too, when it flashed to him I saw something fall to the ground, hope it wasn't a tooth :p

LostDoggy
19-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Make sure you have your Beard shirt and scarfe when you do travel back into the studios!

How could I not make better use of air-time,
Then be resplendent in hirsute fashion divine.
But that fact alone creates a hard task,
For now myself these questions I must ask.

The Scarf is a given, no ifs or buts,
But to wear it how, which way up?
Hope my fellow WOOFers don't disagree,
For The People's Beard the decision will be.

Thought that outcome was hard?
Then cop this for a perilous perk.
Without any time for "Beggin'ya pards",
Now I have to choose between shirts.

To be honest, it must be said,
I don't know, what do I do?
Do I wear the long-sleeved red?
Or should it be the T in teal blue?

Showing off my"In Beard We Trust"
Or "Chins without Beards deserve no Honour"
Either way, I'm not really that fussed,
Because my toothless smile will be a goner!

:D:D:D:cool:

LostDoggy
19-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Saw that too, when it flashed to him I saw something fall to the ground, hope it wasn't a tooth :p

That's what happens when you try to clap with an open can in your hand. :o:p

EasternWest
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM
DaDruid, was that you walking incognito (well, by your standards anyway) on Ballarat road in a Dogs jacket and blue Dogs beanie? Hand in hand with a lovely blonde, about 3.15 today?

LostDoggy
01-07-2010, 10:17 PM
DaDruid, was that you walking incognito (well, by your standards anyway) on Ballarat road in a Dogs jacket and blue Dogs beanie? Hand in hand with a lovely blonde, about 3.15 today?

You'll be seeing me and the more attractive half waiting for the bus to Footscray to put my tips in and do the shopping. That was you tooting going towards Sunshine in a white Japanese 4 door?

EasternWest
01-07-2010, 11:26 PM
You'll be seeing me and the more attractive half waiting for the bus to Footscray to put my tips in and do the shopping. That was you tooting going towards Sunshine in a white Japanese 4 door?

Actually it wasn't but I must've passed you at the same time as I heard the tooting too. Unless you get tooted at a lot? The vehicle I was in was substantially larger and rather more red.

Good to see you remain a man of the people, not too good to catch a bus :D !

LostDoggy
02-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Actually it wasn't but I must've passed you at the same time as I heard the tooting too. Unless you get tooted at a lot? The vehicle I was in was substantially larger and rather more red.

Good to see you remain a man of the people, not too good to catch a bus :D !

Suprisingly, I do. Especially around here. I'm the former vice-chair of the local neighbourhood association, played cricket for Druids, lived in the Mohawk Manor for more than 7 years and I'm hardly the shy, reserved type. Part of the furniture you might say. :)

As for the bus, neither of us own a car, she had one but her housemate in her previous address wrote it off and did a runner on paying her back {and on rent as well}. Mongrel. As she only had third party, insurance didn't cover. So it's public transport or Shank's Pony. :mad:

AndrewP6
09-07-2010, 12:16 AM
BUMP!!!

On tonight's Footy Show, Garry made mention of Da Druid (Adam) and the undelivered fangs. They went with the "we've been trying to ring him but had the wrong number" (12 times, it was claimed!), and Gaz said they'd been in touch with Kevin King, and that it was going to happen!!!! So now they're on record as saying it.

aker39
14-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Front and centre of the sport page on Age website

http://www.theage.com.au/sport

http://images.theage.com.au/2010/07/13/1691984/defcon_bulldogs-620x0.jpg

LostDoggy
14-07-2010, 01:52 PM
An update for all re Sam and the new teeth. Have 1st appointment Friday. :D

LostDoggy
14-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Very good news.

BulldogBelle
14-07-2010, 02:33 PM
About time!

Get them in Gold.

LostDoggy
14-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah, Finally he keeps his promise - keep us posted :-)

Greystache
14-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Great news DD!!

LostDoggy
14-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Fantastic news - glad they finally came good with the promise :D - that will be your smile in no time!

Throughandthrough
14-07-2010, 07:15 PM
About time!

Get them in Gold.

or Red White and Blue :)

NB Well done Adam, great stuff.

LostDoggy
14-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Good work Adam, about time it all started happening.

The Coon Dog
14-07-2010, 08:18 PM
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/TheCoonDog/Other%20stuff/dd.jpg

bornadog
14-07-2010, 08:39 PM
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/TheCoonDog/Other%20stuff/dd.jpg

Looking good:D

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Ah update for all. I do have my new teeth. Look nothing like the ones above. You will all be able to see them in all their glory on the 9th of November during Channel 9's broadcast of The National IQ Test. Got an idea that you'll be getting a few snippets and rhymes from me during the show. Invited in to be part of the 'Sports Fanatics' wedge that will be in the studio. Probably have to sit next to Joffa all night. That's okay, I'll call him Geoffrey the whole time, it drives him nuts.

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Haha. Awesome news mate!

ledge
23-10-2010, 12:25 PM
congrats adam will keep an eye out

mighty_west
23-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Ah update for all. I do have my new teeth. Look nothing like the ones above. You will all be able to see them in all their glory on the 9th of November during Channel 9's broadcast of The National IQ Test. Got an idea that you'll be getting a few snippets and rhymes from me during the show. Invited in to be part of the 'Sports Fanatics' wedge that will be in the studio. Probably have to sit next to Joffa all night. That's okay, I'll call him Geoffrey the whole time, it drives him nuts.

Great news mate.....and get stuck into him.

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Can't wait to see your Hollywood smile DaDruid - thanks for the update! I reckon Joffa won't mind whatever you call him, I'm sure he will still have his premiership smile firmly on his face (I know I would if it was me ......ah, dreams):o

LostDoggy
25-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Bumped into Adam today at Flagstaff Railway station..Geez he looked the goods! ...Might have to start calling him Tony Jones with those chompers!! He did a rhyme about my Boss buying a Big Issue, which my Boss hated.... spoke to Adam after to make sure he did the same thing everytime he sees my boss on the street.

LostDoggy
09-11-2010, 03:18 PM

Just a quick reminder to tune in tonight at 7:30pm to Channel 9's National IQ Test. I hope to do you all proud and beat Joffa at a bare minimum. Can't have him gloating about that as well as the 2010 premiership.

LostDoggy
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Just a quick reminder to tune in tonight at 7:30pm to Channel 9's National IQ Test. I hope to do you all proud and beat Joffa at a bare minimum. Can't have him gloating about that as well as the 2010 premiership.

Will tune in :)

LostDoggy
09-11-2010, 03:58 PM

You will kick his arse DaDruid!! :D

Daughter of the West
09-11-2010, 04:53 PM

Knock 'em dead DaDruid!

LostDoggy
10-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Great night had by all involved. My team, the 'Sports Fanantics' won with highest average score and our captain, Cameron Williams (Today Show) won highest scoring captain. Carried Joffa, Catman and the others around me with my answers as they didn't know themselves. Everyone was outdone by a 16 year old girl with braces and still in her school uniform from Generation Y. Damn, that car woukd've looked good in my driveway. :rolleyes:

soupman
10-11-2010, 01:59 AM
How did this forum go?

I did really well until we hit the last round of visual illusion questions. Only round I didn't pass. The directions one was also difficult with the poor animation making it hard to figure out which way you turned.

I personally did pretty well, and I wonder what the average score on woof would be.

Also did anyone notice Malcolm Lynch in the crowd there as well?

BTW, Loved the Mohawk Dadruid, and that Cats bloke is impressive.

Scraggers
10-11-2010, 05:21 AM
I scored 121 (31 correct answers) ... But if I had taken this test 5 months ago (i.e. before my 41st birthday) I would have scored 130-ish.

My worst round was the last one ... Only 4 correct.
Whilst my best was the arithmetic ... 7 from 7 :D

Desipura
10-11-2010, 10:07 AM
I scored 121 (31 correct answers) ... But if I had taken this test 5 months ago (i.e. before my 41st birthday) I would have scored 130-ish.

My worst round was the last one ... Only 4 correct.
Whilst my best was the arithmetic ... 7 from 7 :D

Only 4 months older than me! What area did you grow up in?

LostDoggy
10-11-2010, 11:03 AM
DaDruid, your mohawk and new teeth looked amazing!! Glad you enjoyed the night. Also great to see the WOOF/BEARD scarf on many occasions. :D

Scraggers
10-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Only 4 months older than me! What area did you grow up in?

Elwood, Preston, then Rowville / Ferntree Gully

LostDoggy
10-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Got 27 questions on the night correct for an IQ of 112 :)
Best section was Spacial on 6/7
and Worst was Number Problems with 3/7
DaDruid, you looked amazing with your new teeth, and also the scarf ;)

LostDoggy
10-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Any pics?

LostDoggy
13-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Just been emailed my IQ score. 125. Would've been higher if I had answered all the questions (beaten by buzzer 3 times).:rolleyes:

bornadog
13-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Just been emailed my IQ score. 125. Would've been higher if I had answered all the questions (beaten by buzzer 3 times).:rolleyes:

so looks are deceiving:D

LostDoggy
13-11-2010, 03:44 PM
so looks are deceiving:D
That's not very NOICE !

LostDoggy
13-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Also did anyone notice Malcolm Lynch in the crowd there as well?

Glad i wasnt the only one who spotted him in the crowd....

bornadog
13-11-2010, 05:43 PM
That's not very NOICE !

Its a joke son.

LostDoggy
13-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Its a joke son.
So was mine !
"NOICE" as per Kath & Kim.

jazzadogs
13-11-2010, 09:03 PM
On Hey Hey It's Saturday tonight. Boy oh boy, he's getting around!

cinder
13-11-2010, 11:45 PM
On Hey Hey It's Saturday tonight. Boy oh boy, he's getting around!

I was co-incidentally there in the audience too and met Adam - hi Adam!

Oh, and my hubby won the fridge in Celebrity Heads! ROFL!

LostDoggy
14-11-2010, 12:40 AM
I was co-incidentally there in the audience too and met Adam - hi Adam!

Oh, and my hubby won the fridge in Celebrity Heads! ROFL!

Nice double-door job too. Does it have an icemaker?

ledge
14-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Must have been the night for bulldog supporters my ex wife and her sister went as well.

cinder
14-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Nice double-door job too. Does it have an icemaker?

No! I would love one of those ice crusher things! Gyped! Hehe - beggars can't be choosers though. Actually there's no way that fridge looks like it would fit in our fridge alcove anyway, so we'll probably sell it!

I did hear someone saying to Russell Gilbert that they were doggies supporters so it could have been them!

Adam, your teeth look fantastic!!

ledge
14-11-2010, 03:23 PM
I see you met my ex DaDruid while having a puff , she liked your new choppers.

LostDoggy
14-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Both my teeth and I thank you all!! :D

LostDoggy
27-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Nice photo on facebook Adam :)

The Coon Dog
27-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Be wary Adam, you are starting to alienate some supporters.

Yesterday I heard a number of people saying that if they had to sit near you on match day & you were yelling & carrying on like yesterday they would be asking the club to relocate them.

I guess the last thing you want is our own supporters to be annoyed by you.

By the way, don't shoot the messenger, I'm only passing on what I heard yesterday.

LostDoggy
27-02-2011, 04:46 PM

Yesterday I heard a number of people saying that if they had to sit near you on match day & you were yelling & carrying on like yesterday they would be asking the club to relocate them.

By the way, don't shoot the messenger, I'm only passing on what I heard yesterday.

Then it's a good thing there is over 50,000 seats at Etihad. I am not and will not go to the football and be a golf clapper. I have always been loud in my support, just because I am now just as loud on the eyes and get the odd run in the press, I do think they think I am an easy target for their snide remarks and vitriolic comments. I spend a lot of money to see the team that I love so much. I keep it clean and rarely get complaints. I do think that if a poll was taken amongst the Bulldog brethen, I would have a lot more fors than againsts. Some people are never pleased and never impressed. It would not surprise me that these are the same people who sit there all game making negative comments about the Bulldogs, slagging off their own players and not having a nice word about anyone except themselves.
Point them out next time TCD, I will throw 50 cents their way so they can ring someone who actually cares about small-minded fans like themselves. :rolleyes:

w3design
27-02-2011, 05:14 PM
We sit near da Druid. I have never heard negative comments and I would also like to say my nieces and nephews who are very young are awestruck by 'the Mohawk man.' Adam came by one day and had bought something from the bulldog shop for my niece just because she liked him so much. An act of kindness that I will always treasure.

We're a broad church at the dogs, surely? Can't we accommodate lots of different people within our doggie family?

I don't know whether Adam's language gets out of hand, maybe tone it down sometimes if so...but seeing I have had to (unsuccessfully) ask for intervention from stadium staff about supposedly well-heeled supporters calling our own players 'faggots' I would much rather be near Adam's passion and humor.

LostDoggy
27-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Adam also did something similar with my daughter R54, but without the gift part.

We were in the victory room after a match & Adam knew some people that my cousin was with, he took the time to actually come over and chat to my then 4 year old. He spoke to her and added a couple of rhymes in, which made her night.

Keep up the passion Adam :)

LostDoggy
27-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Loved the Suit Adam. Now looking forward to the Official unveilment at the Season Launch.

And to those who want to be relocated away from Adam, come up to level 2 and "Sit Next to ME".
You'll be joining the Tigers, where you belong, as they Eat there own, regularly.
I suppose they are the ones that regularly Bag our boys, and never give them support.
Definately sound like Richmond Followers (They don't have many supporters)

The Adelaide Connection
28-02-2011, 09:23 AM
People complaining? You have to be kidding me. I want to be the first to say that I want to complain to the club, I only get over to 5 or 6 games a year and I demand to know where these whingers are sitting so I can be seated elsewhere.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 09:33 AM
DaDruid up there with Joffa and those two old North melbourne bags from the 90's in terms of airtime atm.

bornadog
28-02-2011, 09:45 AM
DaDruid up there with Joffa and those two old North melbourne bags from the 90's in terms of airtime atm.

Your not wrong there.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/bulldogs_gillard_main-200x0.jpg

always right
28-02-2011, 09:49 AM
How long have you had the suit Adam....and who made it for you?

Chicago1
28-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Suit? I thought they were his pyjamas!

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 11:39 AM
That suit !!!!!

Just imagine the whole Cheer Squad wearing one !!!!

Vote 1 to see that Round 1 !!!!!!

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Suit? I thought they were his pyjamas!

I did too at first! They would be nice pajamas, at least.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 12:22 PM
That suit !!!!!

Just imagine the whole Cheer Squad wearing one !!!!

Vote 1 to see that Round 1 !!!!!!

Or the PM!

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Then it's a good thing there is over 50,000 seats at Etihad. I am not and will not go to the football and be a golf clapper. I have always been loud in my support, just because I am now just as loud on the eyes and get the odd run in the press, I do think they think I am an easy target for their snide remarks and vitriolic comments. I spend a lot of money to see the team that I love so much. I keep it clean and rarely get complaints. I do think that if a poll was taken amongst the Bulldog brethen, I would have a lot more fors than againsts. Some people are never pleased and never impressed. It would not surprise me that these are the same people who sit there all game making negative comments about the Bulldogs, slagging off their own players and not having a nice word about anyone except themselves.
Point them out next time TCD, I will throw 50 cents their way so they can ring someone who actually cares about small-minded fans like themselves. :rolleyes:

Easy target? Bit hard to miss ya.
I've sat near you mate over the years and it doesn't bother me or my kids, other than to say you need to get some new material. Gets a bit boring. :)

strebla
28-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Some people should just stay at home I get a bit rowdy at the football its called passion and if you are having a go at a bloke for being passionate then the Doggies are not for you !!!

Desipura
28-02-2011, 01:41 PM

With all due respect, if you seek to stand out from the rest, you can expect to be a target.
I have been going to the footy for 30 odd years and have never been in a fight.
If you want publicity, you have to expect consequences unfortunately and that is people wanting to start a fight with you.
Its no different to alot of other people who get their scone on the tv/newspapers

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 03:22 PM

Some people should just stay at home I get a bit rowdy at the football its called passion and if you are having a go at a bloke for being passionate then the Doggies are not for you !!!

I'm with you guys, Adam's passion is awesome, and I'd rather see the mohawk in the paper than the bloody golden jacket that Nuff-Nuff wears.

I wear one of those dreadlock beanies the kids wear, and at nearly 30 years old I cop a lot of shit. But who cares? I'm vocal and I can be seen, just like Adam, and when you see us, you see red, white and blue, when you hear us, you hear “Go Dogs!”, and that's what it's all about.

We're not at a nightclub. We're not out to look good or to impress anybody. We're out to show our love and passion for our club and our colours.

With all due respect, if you seek to stand out from the rest, you can expect to be a target.
If you want publicity, you have to expect consequences unfortunately and that is people wanting to start a fight with you.
Its no different to alot of other people who get their scone on the tv/newspapers

That's a cop out in a way. Just because Adam is out there, doesn't give people the right to pick a fight with him. He shouldn't have to tolerate it at all. Those annoyed by him should be paying more attention to the football.

Ghost Dog
28-02-2011, 03:39 PM

Well, it's a sport and passions are hard to keep in check. But violence is another thing. I think you can expect opposition to do their worst verbally, but physical threats are something you should never tolerate at a footy match. Times have changed. What you say is true but not right.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Here is a great video of Adz with Aker, you spoke very well Adam, reasoned and respectful, I think Aker spoke well too, to be brutally honest…

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/1819162729/Aker-at-large

ReLoad
28-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Its an interesting topic,

A few years ago I read a book on why soccer violence/hooliganism exists in the UK, and why it has somewhat changed.

Essentially it boiled down to the fact that people were paying so much for their tickets people would often work the entire week and go without to afford to buy a ticket, to only then lose it when you have personally gone without stung, particularly if you throw in a perceived "the other team are full of rich people " etc and the lowest common denominator of a pack emerges and balloons from there.

I've never seen the violence or the hatred caused by our game like in other codes such as the example above, given that our society is very different, and all that, but what i have seen comes down to a single factor

Alcohol.

It makes a dickhead of even the best bloke, no questions.

Personally I think its nonsense if you put yourself out there that you are free to cop some stuff in your direction, I couldn't disagree more in fact.

The best thing about druid, and people like Joffa etc, are that they add something to our great game, they are great with the kids, they get the crowd going, and we all have a good time. (I sit near snowy(NFI of his real name) and his shiny jacket which gets a run when we are close to winning)

So I say, please keep it up, step it up with fresh and new stuff and most importantly, please keep being yourself, otherwise we are in for a hell of a boring existence.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 04:20 PM
How long have you had the suit Adam....and who made it for you?

The suit is new. Yesterday was the first appearance in public. With the rain yesterday morning not being conducive to mohawking, I made a last minute decision to wear it. It is made out of two sets of single sheets purchased from Bulldog Central. It was made by Minh Tailor in Barkly Street opposite Gilmore Girls Secondary College. In total, with material and tailoring, $360. Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble. I will not have the big mohawk and collar/leads this season as they are being auctioned on Sunday for charity.

always right
28-02-2011, 04:50 PM
The suit is new. Yesterday was the first appearance in public. With the rain yesterday morning not being conducive to mohawking, I made a last minute decision to wear it. It is made out of two sets of single sheets purchased from Bulldog Central. It was made by Minh Tailor in Barkly Street opposite Gilmore Girls Secondary College. In total, with material and tailoring, $360. Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble. I will not have the big mohawk and collar/leads this season as they are being auctioned on Sunday for charity.

So the mohawk is gone and the colourful suit is in. You must be maturing.:)

bornadog
28-02-2011, 05:18 PM
So the mohawk is gone and the colourful suit is in. You must be maturing.:)

Saw the mohawk on Saturday, when I walked past Adam with Firstdog. WE did say hello but he probably didn't recognize us.

Ghost Dog
28-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Its an interesting topic,

A few years ago I read a book on why soccer violence/hooliganism exists in the UK, and why it has somewhat changed.

Essentially it boiled down to the fact that people were paying so much for their tickets people would often work the entire week and go without to afford to buy a ticket, to only then lose it when you have personally gone without stung, particularly if you throw in a perceived "the other team are full of rich people " etc and the lowest common denominator of a pack emerges and balloons from there.

I've never seen the violence or the hatred caused by our game like in other codes such as the example above, given that our society is very different, and all that, but what i have seen comes down to a single factor

Alcohol.

It makes a dickhead of even the best bloke, no questions.

Good Post Re-load

Remi Moses
28-02-2011, 10:56 PM

Is that the woman who looked like Betty Cuthbert? God I couldn't stand the site of her ,always moaning [then again she followed North melb]

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Is that the woman who looked like Betty Cuthbert? God I couldn't stand the site of her ,always moaning [then again she followed North melb]

There were two of them from memory. The C7 cameras would pan to them a number of times per game, usually the Friday night monopoly that North had early/mid 90's. Yeah, Betty Cuthbert does come to mind :D

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Your not wrong there.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/bulldogs_gillard_main-200x0.jpg

Has Julia showing a bit of a Pinocchio Nose? ;)

the banker
01-03-2011, 02:53 PM
The suit is the Biz Adam. Blue Docs yes!!!

The Adelaide Connection
01-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Has Julia showing a bit of a Pinocchio Nose? ;)

How dare you.

Politicians don't lie.

kyliej
03-03-2011, 08:32 PM
:)
I also sit near Adam! He is one of the nicest guys around at the football. One day we were all treated to a fake beard from Adam just to show Huddo our support! We take quite a young child to the footy with us every week and have no worries about her being exposed to Adam's poetry! Never once has he had an inappropriate comment!

These people bagging him need to get over it and get a new hobby!!

Twodogs
03-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble.

I had a magnificent pair of blue suede Doc Martins that I picked up from Savers in Footscray a few years ago. Those boots were my pride and joy. But somehow when I unpacked my stuff the last time I moved house they had disappeared.

To say I was devastated was the understatement of the century...

chef
04-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble.

Have a look here mate, with the way the dollar is ATM you would be better off buying them from the states.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3087-1460.aspx

LostDoggy
07-03-2011, 11:38 AM

L & L Shoes in Box Hill. They have a big range of Docs, lots of colours. I got my purple ones there. :)

They're at: 20-22 Market St, Box Hill, VIC 3128. Phone: (03) 9890 3944.