PDA

View Full Version : Crap end to a crap night...lost my phone in the victory room!

LostDoggy
01-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Just my luck, as if tonight couldn't get any worse!

I was so caught up in the drama of the last quarter that somehow I lost my phone in the victory room (doggies social club area) tonight. Some nice men picked it up and at around 10.30 they called my mum and left a message for her saying that they would leave it for me at "the bulldog shop" to go and collect it. Since they found it in the Victory room, I guess they presumed (rightly) that I was a doggies fan/member.

However, they didn't say which shop and the official doggies merch stand at etihad couldn't help me. No one is answering the phone now, so I guess they have already handed it in somewhere. I'll be calling all "bulldogs shops" first thing in the morning, but thought I'd try my luck here too...

If you happen to be the guys, or know they guys who found the phone, please
PM me and let me know exactly where it was left so that I can collect it asap.

Thanks for reading :)

AndrewP6
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Wasn't me, but I sympathise...

LostDoggy
01-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Thanks Andrew, still feeling crap about last night but I am more angry about the game than I am about having no phone!

LostDoggy
03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I would try Bulldog Central at the Whitten Oval. That is what is most commonly called the "Bulldog Shop".

LostDoggy
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I would try Bulldog Central at the Whitten Oval. That is what is most commonly called the "Bulldog Shop".

Thanks DaDruid, they have all my details and will be contacting me if they can find it. I think (hope!) that it was handed into one of the tents at the game on Friday night, fingers crossed it turns up :)

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Good news (for me!).

Got a call from the team manager today who told me that my phone was in his glovebox all weekend! Was happy to visit the Bulldog shop today to pick up phone and do some dog spotting (Huddo, Griff). Thought it was only fair that I parted with some cash while in the store, and bought an old school angry bulldog tee.

Such friendly and caring staff, and when it comes down to it, I am very happy to be a part of this club (even after nights like Friday).

Happy to put this thread to bed, so thanks for reading.

choconmientay
04-05-2010, 05:21 PM
nice to hear it worked out for you with the phone and well done to the bulldog staffs :) at least ... some consolidation for a lost game.

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Good to hear the happy outcome. It seems that I had subconsciously become emotionally involved in your plight .. I was in a meeting today (with a board member no less!) and zoned out halfway through, wondering if you had gotten your phone back..

.. always good to hear that we've got good people around the place.

EasternWest
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Good to hear the happy outcome. It seems that I had subconsciously become emotionally involved in your plight .. I was in a meeting today (with a board member no less!) and zoned out halfway through, wondering if you had gotten your phone back..

.. always good to hear that we've got good people around the place.

A bored member with a board member!:D

I know, I know. Champagne work.