PDA

View Full Version : Everitt

Stefcep
01-05-2010, 01:52 AM
I've been a knocker of this guy, but geez his attack on the ball has improved and his confidence to run and carry has as well. Put on a bit of meat as well. Just needs to be better with his disposal and decision making. He's been better than I thought he would be

AndrewP6
01-05-2010, 01:57 AM
He's going OK this year....

LostDoggy
01-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Quick, change it to EVERITT before TCD sees the mistake! :)

The Coon Dog
01-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Quick, change it to EVERITT before TCD sees the mistake! :)

I did something unusual last night when I got home. I didn't bother turning on the computer, I'd had enough, was emotionally drained & just couldn't face it. It was too raw.

Turned it on this morning & I'm half way through reading a gazillion posts & this is the first one that has come halfway close to making me smile.

Go_Dogs
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Everitt continues to improve, and was fairly reliable last night. He's going to become a pretty handy player for us.

Only knock on his game was missing his set shot. Not an easy chance, but after the long goal he kicked earlier in the season, I was expecting him to kick that one last night.

Bulldog4life
02-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Everitt continues to improve, and was fairly reliable last night. He's going to become a pretty handy player for us.

Only knock on his game was missing his set shot. Not an easy chance, but after the long goal he kicked earlier in the season, I was expecting him to kick that one last night.

I was looking at him closely when he kicked for goal. For some reason he only had a short run up and appeared to be too close to the man when he kicked which resulted in him pulling the kick to the left.

Scorlibo
02-05-2010, 02:55 PM
He is looking a lot safer with the ball, making good decisions and for the most part executing them well, but he isn't getting much of the pill - he is yet to gather over 20 possessions. Hopefully this will pick up in time, but I'm not sure he deserves the accolades until he truly establishes himself as a best 22 player. He is close, but still a fringe player for mine at this stage.

LostDoggy
02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
He is looking a lot safer with the ball, making good decisions and for the most part executing them well, but he isn't getting much of the pill - he is yet to gather over 20 possessions. Hopefully this will pick up in time, but I'm not sure he deserves the accolades until he truly establishes himself as a best 22 player. He is close, but still a fringe player for mine at this stage.

IMO i think that by years end he will be consistantly getting 20 plus disposals a game, think once he cements his spot he will gain confidence to be able to run off more and maybe take a few more risks, A bit like Hargrave