PDA

View Full Version : Message from Cam Rose - Missing Members

bornadog
03-05-2010, 02:26 PM
We want you back! (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season2010/news/newsarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/93296/default.aspx) http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/Wewantyou246a.jpg

2010 has been a great year so far for the Western Bulldogs, our first silverware in 40 years with success in the NAB Cup, the opening of our new Community Children’s Centre at Whitten Oval, and the upcoming launch of our inaugural Hall of Fame in late May which will be followed by the opening of the Bulldogs Museum at Whitten Oval.

We are also extremely proud that our members have helped the Club reach a new membership record of 33,357.

While these are all significant milestones in our Club’s history, we need to be mindful that we still have much work to do to ensure we reach a competitive membership total each year. We have our sights set on something much bigger in 2010 and beyond.

The only thing missing is 4,342 unrenewed members from 2009.
Are you or do you know one of these unrenewed members?

We want 35,000 members in 2010 and we want you to help us get there.
There are still value for money options available for those that have not yet committed.
• Can get to 5 or more of the remaining games - 11 Game General Admission Membership for $180
• Can only get to a few games in 2010 - Our new 3 Game Membership is perfect for just $75
• Can’t get to any games in 2010 - Show your support with a Kennel Club Membership for just $60

There is no excuse - Get Behind us in 2010.

There are still five home games at Etihad Stadium left this season, including blockbusters against Geelong, Brisbane and Essendon. This, coupled with two replacement games against Hawthorn and North Melbourne, means you can still attend eight home games with your membership.

Renewing your membership has never been easier, you can join now in one of the following ways:
1. On-Line click here to purchase now
2. Call our Membership Service Team on 1300 GO DOGS (46 36 47)
3. Visit Bulldogs Central at Whitten Oval

We want you back!

Kind Regards

CAMPBELL A. ROSE
Chief Executive

Desipura
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
I would have had Hall's face instead of a smiling Johnno's

GVGjr
03-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Great options and I would hope people that haven't grabbed their membership yet jump on board with it.