Christian Howard - Hip - 1 week
Brad Johnson - Groin - TBA
Liam Picken - Ankle - 3-4 weeks
Shane Thorne - Knee - 11 weeks
Jason Tutt - Ankle - 1 weeks
Callan Ward - Groin - 4 weeks

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Picken only 3-4 weeks away, good news I was expecting longer. Why is Wards weeks NEVER go down :(

chef
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm a bit worried about the TBA after Johnno's name.

Dazza
04-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Has Picken dropped a few weeks?

EasternWest
04-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Does that mean Tiller is available or is he LTI?

NoParkingOnMatchDays
Discussing this the other night at the game and it was mentioned that it wouldn't be surprising if Johnno might pull out this week with an injury and wouldn't come back retiring mid year as he looked a bit off the pace.

bornadog
Ayce Cordy - Shoulder - TBA
Tim Callan - Knee - 1 week
Christian Howard - Hip - 1 week
Brad Johnson - Groin - TBA
Liam Picken - Ankle - 3-4 weeks
Shane Thorne - Knee - 11 weeks
Jason Tutt - Ankle - 1 weeks
Callan Ward - Groin - 4 weeks

Ayce Cordy should read - Operation required on shoulder - Out 8 weeks.

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Does that mean Tiller is available or is he LTI?
Tiller played in Williamstown First last week after a week in the seconds, did well for someone who has misse a lot of footy.

bornadog
04-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Tiller played in Williamstown First last week after a week in the seconds, did well for someone who has misse a lot of footy.

Looked like he had bulked up abit too.

EasternWest
04-05-2010, 06:16 PM

Thanks. I probably could have researched that myself but you've taken all that work out for me!

Good to hear. I hope he continues to show form as I really like him.

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 07:22 PM
I thought Moles had an ankle injury?

FrediKanoute
04-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Discussing this the other night at the game and it was mentioned that it wouldn't be surprising if Johnno might pull out this week with an injury and wouldn't come back retiring mid year as he looked a bit off the pace.

Whoa! I though he's been pretty good the last two games. his link up play and attach on the footy has been great. He's obviously not the player he was 2 or 3 seasons ago, but he is worth his spot still. Who are we going to bring in that would add more than he does?

Lurgan
04-05-2010, 08:56 PM

You might have to give Tiller the benefit of the doubt after missing a lot of football, but I thought he was a long way from his best last week at Williamstown. He seemed to get into good positions but then drop the mark or handball, and I thought his mobility was poor. Still, as I said, not fair to judge yet.

He might well be a player who falls in the middle — not really a tall and not mobile enough to do other roles.

Hotdog60
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
If Cordy is out long term can elevate another rookie?

The Coon Dog
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
If Cordy is out long term can elevate another rookie?

Yes.

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Who would be the best bet to get elevated TCD?

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Would it be worth elevating Hooper or would he just not get a game?

Mantis
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Would it be worth elevating Hooper or would he just not get a game?

He wouldn't get a game so it isn't worth it.

LostDoggy
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Yep no point if they're not ready to play at that level. I think Cal Ward's contribution is certainly missed in the engine room. Probably our hardest player in the finals last year.

Before I Die
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Doesn't Moles go back on the rookie list in one week when Howard comes of the long term injury list? Cordy's misfortune may enable us to keep Moles on the main list until mid-season when we are allowed to make one rookie elevation,

AndrewP6
04-05-2010, 10:20 PM
You might have to give Tiller the benefit of the doubt after missing a lot of football, but I thought he was a long way from his best last week at Williamstown. He seemed to get into good positions but then drop the mark or handball, and I thought his mobility was poor. Still, as I said, not fair to judge yet.

He might well be a player who falls in the middle — not really a tall and not mobile enough to do other roles.

This has nothing to do with the thread, and it may have been answered elsewhere, but who is that in your avatar?

mighty_west
04-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Doesn't Moles go back on the rookie list in one week when Howard comes of the long term injury list? Cordy's misfortune may enable us to keep Moles on the main list until mid-season when we are allowed to make one rookie elevation,

Shane Thorne being out for up to 3 months can also keep Moles upgraded.

chef
05-05-2010, 07:32 AM
This has nothing to do with the thread, and it may have been answered elsewhere, but who is that in your avatar?

Looks a bit like Travis Johnstone.

bornadog
05-05-2010, 10:26 AM

Andrew time to take away the sad face.

AndrewP6
05-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Andrew time to take away the sad face.

Done. Bring back the handstand, I say! :)