PDA

View Full Version : need information

comay
06-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Question:
We got the bronze Home and Aways game membership packgage , Level1 Aisle 27 Row B . Where Do we sit when we have an AWAY GAME at Etihad Stadium?

Regard,

aker39
06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Question:
We got the bronze Home and Aways game membership packgage , Level1 Aisle 27 Row B . Where Do we sit when we have an AWAY GAME at Etihad Stadium?

Regard,

Not in that seat.

You have to buy a reserved seat on Level 1 or 2. You get a discount off the price of the seat for the fact that you have already paid your admission in the cost of the membership.

Or you can go scan your membership ticket at the gate and go to level 3 and find a seat up there (provided it is not a fully ticketed game eg against Essendon)

comay
06-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Not in that seat

I did ask The Member information line but they given me 2 different answer :( ,

1/ Answer:
Reserved Seats at Away Games.

Western Bulldogs "Home & Away Reserved Seat" memberships provide for a designated reserved seat at the Club's Home games and a General Admission seating area for all away games in Victoria.

Please Note: Western Bulldogs "Home Reserved Seat" membership only provide for a designated reserved seat at the Club's Home games and do not provide any access to 'Away' games.

To purchase a Reserved Seat membership, click here.

For all our interstate games, you can purchase a Reserved seat through the club using the "Interstate Booking Form" available from our website.

2/ Your Question:
We got the bronze membership packgage. Where do I sit when we have an away game at Etihad?

Answer:

The Bronze reserved seating is around the Goal Area on Level 1.
The seat that you sit in is located at the back of your Membership Card.

I don't know which one is right ??

LostDoggy
06-05-2010, 06:16 PM
The first answer in your post and the answer that aker39 gave you. Away games you just get general admission. Meaning level 3. Or ask the staff on the day where is general admission areas. Which will be on level 3.