View Full Version : Bulldog Mag 2nd Quarter 2010

bornadog
11-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Now out.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/bulldogmag-1.jpg

Murphy'sLore
11-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes, ours arrived today.

Still spotted a few unnecessary apostrophes!

OLD SCRAGGer
11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Yes, ours arrived today.

Still spotted a few unnecessary apostrophes!

PICKY, PICKY, PICKY...or is that too many commors :)

Bulldog4life
11-05-2010, 05:41 PM
PICKY, PICKY, PICKY...or is that too many commors :)

I love being picky. It is spelt commas. :D

OLD SCRAGGer
11-05-2010, 05:44 PM
I love being picky. It is spelt commas. :D

I knew that, I was wondering how long it would take you to point that out to me, not too long as it turns out:D:D

Bulldog4life
11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
I knew that, I was wondering how long it would take you to point that out to me, not too long as it turns out:D:D

Happy to oblige.:) Will continue to monitor your posts very carefully.:D

Nuggety Back Pocket
12-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Now out.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/bulldogmag-1.jpg

For all those who receive the Bulldog Mag can I recommend "The Bulldog Heritage" historical player register book highlighting in graphic detail stories of 90 past players.
Having seen a draft, this is a superb publication of 370 pages and will be launched at the Hall of Fame night at Crown on Saturday 29 May. Orders for the book are now being taken through the Bulldog Shop with a ten per cent discount to members. It is available both in hardback and leather bound.It is a must read for all Bulldog members and supporters.Stocks will be limited so I suggest you place your order now to avoid disappointment.

OLD SCRAGGer
12-05-2010, 05:06 PM
:D
Happy to oblige.:) Will continue to monitor your posts very carefully.:D

Everyone loves a SMART ARSE:rolleyes::D

bornadog
12-05-2010, 05:56 PM
For all those who receive the Bulldog Mag can I recommend "The Bulldog Heritage" historical player register book highlighting in graphic detail stories of 90 past players.
Having seen a draft, this is a superb publication of 370 pages and will be launched at the Hall of Fame night at Crown on Saturday 29 May. Orders for the book are now being taken through the Bulldog Shop with a ten per cent discount to members. It is available both in hardback and leather bound.It is a must read for all Bulldog members and supporters.Stocks will be limited so I suggest you place your order now to avoid disappointment.

Thank you didn't realize it was limited addition.

mighty_west
12-05-2010, 06:14 PM

It was the first thing i noticed, will have to grab one of those.

Pickenitup
14-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Also saw David Smorgon say there will be a Testimonial nite for Brad Johnson would def love that the Chris Grant night was a beauty