bornadog
12-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Ayce Cordy - Shoulder - TBA
Tim Callan - Knee - Test
Brad Johnson - Groin - Test
Liam Picken - Ankle - 1-2 weeks
Shane Thorne - Knee - 10 weeks
Callan Ward - Groin - 2-3 weeks

Not sure about Moles, hasn't appeared in any injury lists so far. Roughhead pulled out last week but no mention also.

Good to see Picken and Ward not too far away.

Go_Dogs
12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Geez, for what was initially touted as an 8 week injury, Picken is doing very well.

No mention of Eagleton or Moles who both were injured last week. I guess that means they are ready to go.

LostDoggy
12-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Ayce Cordy - Shoulder - TBA
Tim Callan - Knee - Test
Brad Johnson - Groin - Test
Liam Picken - Ankle - 1-2 weeks
Shane Thorne - Knee - 10 weeks
Callan Ward - Groin - 2-3 weeks

Not sure about Moles, hasn't appeared in any injury lists so far. Roughhead pulled out last week but no mention also.

Good to see Picken and Ward not too far away.

Just when are they going to come clean on this?

Now Eagleton seems to have suffered the same injury - disappearance.

bornadog
12-05-2010, 12:45 PM

Yes, forgot about him:D

Also, I understood Ayce was having another op on his shoulder and could be out 6 to 8 weeks.:confused:

Cyberdoggie
12-05-2010, 03:05 PM

Alien abduction? :eek:

I could of swarn Nathan was abducted by aliens years ago and replaced by a doppelganger like in that movie "the last starfighter", except Nathan was recruited to play football in another galaxy rather than destory Xur and the ko-dan armada.
Unfortunately the beta version or doppelganger is never as good as the real thing, hence this explains why it can only kick on one foot and has a flawed kicking action, along with no heart.

LostDoggy
12-05-2010, 04:08 PM

I could of swarn Nathan was abducted by aliens years ago and replaced by a doppelganger like in that movie "the last starfighter", except Nathan was recruited to play football in another galaxy rather than destory Xur and the ko-dan armada.
Unfortunately the beta version or doppelganger is never as good as the real thing, hence this explains why it can only kick on one foot and has a flawed kicking action, along with no heart.

Agree with your analysis of his physical limitations, but this is pretty harsh IMO! :p Has always tried, and reinvented the contact side of his game somewhat in the last couple of seasons. I can be one of his harshest critics for faltering under pressure, but someone who plays through the medical conditions that he's had is not short of heart.

Your post also reminds me of Space Jam.

Mofra
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
along with no heart.
He almost died on the field because of a heart defect, came back to continue his career, and is one of the hardest runners in the team.

If that's meant to be a troll it's poor, if it's an opinion it's worse.

Bulldog4life
13-05-2010, 11:41 AM

Something I'd expect on BF. If there is intended humour there I can't see it.

ledge
13-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Maybe Cyberdoggie didnt know he had a heart problem ?

EasternWest
13-05-2010, 01:49 PM
It's a fairly acidic assessment, but Cyberdoggie is really only echoing the thoughts of many people on this board.
-Very one sided
-Not as good a kick as he once was
-A definite outside player/goes missing in big games
FWIW, I don't necessarily agree with him. I'm not a massive Eagle fan, but I acknowledge that he has had a phenomenal career for a guy his size and ability. And he has at times been a very important player for us. And could still be this year.

Cyberdoggie
13-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Relax people,

Was a simple light hearted reference to his lack of physical pressence in my own personal opinion. Had nothing to do with his medical history.

On second reading i probably should of worded it differently,
I apologize if it offended you.

comay
13-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I would like to see Moles in again, He is good player, keen to run and always follow up the ball ....

EasternWest
13-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I apologize if it offended you.

Didn't offend me. I reckon I've heard worse said about the Eagle on this forum. Nothing wrong with having a strong opinion.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire

bornadog
13-05-2010, 02:08 PM
I would like to see Moles in again, He is good player, keen to run and always follow up the ball ....

Looks like Johnson won't be returning this week, so Moles is a chance. But then again, we could go in unchanged.

Sedat
13-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Looks like Johnson won't be returning this week, so Moles is a chance. But then again, we could go in unchanged.
I reckon one of Roughead/Minson will return this week at least.

ledge
13-05-2010, 03:15 PM
I reckon one of Roughead/Minson will return this week at least.

I tend to agree, with Sydney having no rucks we can take full advantage using two.
I am a Roughy fan so its him in for me if he is ok injury wise.

comay
13-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I tend to agree, with Sydney having no rucks we can take full advantage using two.

I saw Roughy at Willi last Sunday, and Tuesday (11/5) he look well and spent 2 hrs trainning with the kids .

scray54
13-05-2010, 04:13 PM
I saw Roughy at Willi last Sunday, and Tuesday (11/5) he look well and spent 2 hrs trainning with the kids .

Went to training today Griffen looked sore,Johnson did not hit the track, thinking Will may be playing as Roughead trained with some of the boys that have been playing down at Williy.

EasternWest
13-05-2010, 05:18 PM

I like what the future holds for Roughead too, but surely if Minson has been good at Willi and BOG last week he'll come back in if we go for another ruck.

ledge
13-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Minson in

divvydan
25-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Ayce Cordy - Shoulder - Season
Brad Johnson - Achilles - 3 weeks
Lukas Markovic - Shoulder - TBA
Rob Murphy - Knee -2-3 weeks
Shane Thorne - Knee - 9 weeks
Callan Ward - Groin - 1-2 weeks

Current Injury List on club website, anyone know anything about Markovic's shoulder?

Cyberdoggie
25-05-2010, 12:29 PM

Current Injury List on club website, anyone know anything about Markovic's shoulder?

No, but it Mulligan might be a chance to play a senior game if Markovic is injured.

bornadog
25-05-2010, 01:34 PM

no mention of Roughhead, Everitt, Higgins?

Desipura
25-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Roughead is not injured, spoke to him on the weekend.

Mantis
25-05-2010, 03:13 PM

Roughead played in the VFL before the bye so why would he be listed?

Everitt was listed as 1 week last week so must be ok.

I guess we will find out later in the week how Higgins is, but all indications are that he will be ok to play this week.