PDA

View Full Version : Coverage on TV

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Are they going to play it still even though this girl is coming with her boat into sydney!!!?!?!?

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 02:55 PM
im hoping they will show it on One ? They showed an ad for it about half hour ago on One so im assuming its still on.

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 02:58 PM
they better cos i already am annoyed that every channel has this chick on tv. if she makes me miss my team play......!!!!

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Bloody hell!!!! 2.00 and it's still bloody Jesiica.... WTF channel 10 - not good!

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:00 PM
The TV ads on atm are both different for chan 10 and OneHD
(some small hope)

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Someone ring up channel 10!!!

Rocco Jones
15-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Come on, surely it has to be on either Ten or One.

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:03 PM
8 Minutes past 2 on 10
WOOOT

Cutting it close!

comrade
Game on Ch 10 at 2.08

LostDoggy
Apparanrlty 2.08 footy will be on channel 10 - ONE will have the sailing stuff

LostDoggy
LOL - we're all in it together.... GO DOGS!

Rocco Jones
15-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Ten is starting their coverage at 2.08.

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Sorry to anyone who really loved this girl doing what she done, but I don't really give two hoots

comrade
15-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Highlights of her at qtr time?? Seriously, what a joke.

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Great instead of qtr. highlights of the game, we get more jessica highlights

Rocco Jones
15-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Sorry to anyone who really loved this girl doing what she done, but I don't really give two hoots

Blasphemy! She is an 'Australian hero!'.

Forget about the no names contributing to society everyday, helping the needy and the like. Jessica Watson sailed in a boat all over the world! What better way to make life better for Australians?

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:10 PM
This is shit, my LCD tv plays footy CRAP when its not in HD and 10 is not HD, I dont care about this girl!

lemmon
15-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't understand why there is such massive coverage, everyone I know couldn't give a toss, with all due respect to the achievement.

AndrewP6
15-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Wish it was "Underwood OUT Anyone Half Decent IN"....she's awful.

The Pie Man
15-05-2010, 03:36 PM

I'm actually getting used to her - apart from miscalling Hahn's soccer goal

OLD SCRAGGer
15-05-2010, 03:41 PM

me either !!!

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah, even I think she is not as annoying today as she has been in the past...

The Coon Dog
15-05-2010, 03:47 PM

She's fine, certainly not detracting from the coverage.

AndrewP6
15-05-2010, 03:55 PM
She's fine, certainly not detracting from the coverage.

She is IMO... sounds to my ears like she's just won a phone-in radio competition to announce an AFL game. Her and boring Lloyd... UGH!

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 04:30 PM

A lot of people obviously do give two hoots. It's a remarkable achievement which probably not many people would have the guts to do. I think you're under estimating what she has done. One HD has sponsored Jessica Watson and that's why her arrival is of importance to the network. The only thing we have missed out on is having the coverage in HD.

comrade
15-05-2010, 04:36 PM
A lot of people obviously do give two hoots. It's a remarkable achievement which probably not many people would have the guts to do. I think you're under estimating what she has done. One HD has sponsored Jessica Watson and that's why her arrival is of importance to the network. The only thing we have missed out on is having the coverage in HD.

Isn't she a privileged private school girl who learnt to sail on her Dad's boat; it's not as if this is an inspirational rags to riches story.

Also, she's been monitored every second of the journey - hell, she's got Skype on board.

AndrewP6
15-05-2010, 04:39 PM

I barely even give one hoot! ;)

LostDoggy
Good on her, but my team playing is more important to me then her sailing.

G-Mo77
WTF is going on. I raced home to watch the game and Jessica Watson is on. Why advertise something and not live up to it! Has the game been on or is going to be on at all today?

:mad:

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Isn't she a privileged private school girl who learnt to sail on her Dad's boat; it's not as if this is an inspirational rags to riches story.

Also, she's been monitored every second of the journey - hell, she's got Skype on board.

So what if she has Skype on board? That doesn't detract for the amazing achievement that it is. I'm pretty sure she wasn't in constant contact with people over the whole journey. She was alone in the middle of no where. Just because it isn't a 'rag to riches' story doesn't undermine the achievement.

comrade
15-05-2010, 04:41 PM
WTF is going on. I raced home to watch the game and Jessica Watson is on. Why advertise something and not live up to it! Has the game been on or is going to be on at all today?

:mad:

It's on Channel 10.

G-Mo77
15-05-2010, 04:53 PM
It's on Channel 10.

I only just realized that and came to edit my rant. I've been watching Melb/WCE for the last 10 minutes. :o

Twodogs
15-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I've been watching Melb/WCE for the last 10 minutes. :o

Your rant is understandable mate. Watching that game for ten minutes left me wanting to pull my own eyes out.

Before I Die
15-05-2010, 07:39 PM
I have been out all day and set the machine to tape the game in high def. All I have is 3 hours of yacht girl. Not Happy!

I did listen to the game, however, One HD has lost my trust forever.

Hot_Doggies
15-05-2010, 10:19 PM

I'm sure the Skype would of been a huge help at 2am in the roaring 40's get rolled over by massive swell.

A very misguided pot shot at a very courageous young girl (rich or poor)!

comrade
15-05-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm sure the Skype would of been a huge help at 2am in the roaring 40's get rolled over by massive swell.

I'm not going to argue the merits of her achievements, but the fact that someone sailing around the world (paid for by corporate sponsorship and supported with fail-proof technology and constant communication with family and advisors) is given so much national attention and described with such words as 'courageous' and 'heroic' is a slap in the face of people who are actually helping people and changing lives every day without any recognition.

Dry Rot
15-05-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm not going to argue the merits of her achievements, but the fact that someone sailing around the world (paid for by corporate sponsorship and supported with fail-proof technology and constant communication with family and advisors) is given so much national attention and described with such words as 'courageous' and 'heroic' is a slap in the face of people who are actually helping people and changing lives every day without any recognition.

Agreed. Extreme and ridiculous hoopla up here in Sydney today.

EasternWest
15-05-2010, 11:09 PM

No doubt there are many people doing many unheralded things that directly affect more lives than this, but you've gotta look beyond the technology and the corporate support of this endeavour to see why Jessica is getting praised.

She's 16. 16.

When I was 16, all I cared about was basketball, music and girls. That, in adult speak translates to "when I was 16 all I cared about was me, me and me."

I'm 33 now. And I definitely wouldn't have the courage to do it, no way.

Don't get me wrong, I think her arrival has been way overhyped, but that's not her fault. When you peel back the layers she's achieved something that's pretty monumental, and if it inspires or motivates or moves people at all, then it can't be a bad thing.

I have no problem with people not being interested (FTR, I'm only marginally interested myself) and have no problem with people on this forum stating that they'd rather watch the Dogs (as would I), but it's not fair to disparage and diminish her achievement, because technology aside, it's really quite something.

LostDoggy
15-05-2010, 11:18 PM
I hate underwood!! shes shocking!! just talks about nothing! good win though!!

Dry Rot
15-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think her arrival has been way overhyped, but that's not her fault.

Totally agree - I'm sure she hasn't got a gun PR guy nor cut a deal with Channel 10. Nor has she lined up some great deals after this.

The coverage and hoopla are purely down to her great deeds.

Greystache
15-05-2010, 11:30 PM

Puhlease! She set out to become an instant celebrity, her only "acheivement" was the publicity she managed to generate. Everything from the corporate sponsorship, to the branding of her boat, to the fact her team plotted a short route they knew wouldn't qualify as an official record yet still marketed it as a world record wreaks of corporate promotion.

The whole event was an orchestrated publicity stunt that was 7 months in the making, and the fact people are throwing around words like "inspiring", "heroic", and "amazing" makes me want to vomit.

jazzadogs
15-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Puhlease! She set out to become an instant celebrity, her only "acheivement" was the publicity she managed to generate. Everything from the corporate sponsorship, to the branding of her boat, to the fact her team plotted a short route they knew wouldn't qualify as an official record yet still marketed it as a world record wreaks of corporate promotion.

The whole event was an orchestrated publicity stunt that was 7 months in the making, and the fact people are throwing around words like "inspiring", "heroic", and "amazing" makes me want to vomit.
Bit harsh mate. Whilst I'm sure that Jessica knew she would get a lot of attention out of this, I believe her motives were entirely pure.

She wanted to sail around the world. She wanted to do it now, whilst she was young, as a challenge to herself.

Sailing around the world safely would be an extremely costly exercise, which is why she was sponsored so heavily. There's every (probably likely) possibility that she did earn some money out of it, and why shouldn't she? I'm sure there are plenty on this forum (particularly any younger users) who earn money for doing a lot less than sailing solo and unassisted around the world. Doesn't matter her age, it's an outstanding achievement.

I don't agree with the use of words like 'heroic', but I'm sure a 16 year old tackling such an amazing challenge (and succeeding) is inspiring to some, and it is definitely amazing.

Unrelated, but the Dogs game is on Fox Sports 1 at 8.30am Sunday morning (16/5).

EasternWest
16-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Totally agree - I'm sure she hasn't got a gun PR guy nor cut a deal with Channel 10. Nor has she lined up some great deals after this.

The coverage and hoopla are purely down to her great deeds.

Tut tut tut. Such cynicism ;).

No doubt you're right. And I wouldn't really blame her for capitalising on her success. I look forward to reading her book, watching her movie and hearing her auto-tune 80's covers album. To be fair, it has been made abundantly clear that ONEHD were pretty big backers of this from the outset, so yeah, I'd say a deal with 10 is cut.

My point was more that she did something she wanted to do that was way beyond the scope of what many people would dare to do, and it's pretty remarkable. It wasn't her fault that it suddenly became a tabloid media darling and all three networtks felt the need to televise it at once.

Maybe it is good marketing. Maybe it is good pr. But I doubt the thought of being on all three channels as she sailed into Sydney Harbour was what set the stars firing in her head at the outset. I doubt she was on her skype phone to the networks organising her arrival. Yeah it was orchestrated, but what she did still remains pretty incredible.

Rocco Jones
16-05-2010, 12:14 AM

Absolutely spot on mate.

Dry Rot
16-05-2010, 01:01 AM
You post this:

Tut tut tut. Such cynicism ;).

No doubt you're right. And I wouldn't really blame her for capitalising on her success. I look forward to reading her book, watching her movie and hearing her auto-tune 80's covers album. To be fair, it has been made abundantly clear that ONEHD were pretty big backers of this from the outset, so yeah, I'd say a deal with 10 is cut.

My point was more that she did something she wanted to do that was way beyond the scope of what many people would dare to do, and it's pretty remarkable. It wasn't her fault that it suddenly became a tabloid media darling and all three networtks felt the need to televise it at once.

Maybe it is good marketing. Maybe it is good pr. But I doubt the thought of being on all three channels as she sailed into Sydney Harbour was what set the stars firing in her head at the outset. I doubt she was on her skype phone to the networks organising her arrival. Yeah it was orchestrated, but what she did still remains pretty incredible.

But in amongst all that is this:

It wasn't her fault that it suddenly became a tabloid media darling and all three networtks felt the need to televise it at once.

Can you see the problem here?

EasternWest
16-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Can you see the problem here?

Not really.

Unless you're trying to point out that she has organised the media frenzy?

I've acknowledged that of course she's dealing with 10.

What you've failed to highlight is the fact that in both my posts, the main point is not what she hoped it would become, but that she has quite simply done something that's pretty remarkable.

Go_Dogs
16-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Got to say, I haven't been a huge fan of K. Underwood in the commentating box, but thought she did a good job yesterday. Perhaps because it was the Bulldogs playing, I'm not sure, but she went alright IMO.

Anyone want to guess how much Jessica is going to get for selling her story to New Idea this week? I'm tipping she tops out with over $1M by years end from selling her story, writing a book or releasing a doco.

Dazza
16-05-2010, 12:48 PM
I was a bit annoyed that they didn't show the teams lineups. When I saw Eagle out there it took me a while to realise Griff was out.

The Coon Dog
16-05-2010, 06:58 PM
I was a bit annoyed that they didn't show the teams lineups. When I saw Eagle out there it took me a while to realise Griff was out.

As soon as they crossed over they announced that Griff had been replaced by Eagle.

The Underdog
16-05-2010, 07:51 PM
I have been out all day and set the machine to tape the game in high def. All I have is 3 hours of yacht girl. Not Happy!

I got caught by that also. Was away out past Kyneton all weekend. Got home today and checked the tape and all I've got is some teenage girl in a sailboat and a shitload of arse kissing platitudes. lucky it's on again tomorrow morning.

Desipura
17-05-2010, 11:15 AM
So she is going to be a millionaire by the age of 18. Growing up, she used to go sailing with her dad. Growing up, I used to go out in the water with a rubber tyre.
This tells me her parents are hardly strapped for cash.

Murphy'sLore
17-05-2010, 11:26 AM
So let me get this straight: it's wrong to call Jessica Watshername courageous and inspiring, but it's okay to use those words to describe the activities of some blokes kicking a ball around a footy field at the weekend?

:D

Go_Dogs
17-05-2010, 11:27 AM
The replay is about to start for those able to watch it, on OneHD.

chef
17-05-2010, 11:31 AM
The replay is about to start for those able to watch it, on OneHD.

Missed thew first half first time around, so I'm looking forward to it.

Bulldog4life
19-05-2010, 11:55 AM

According to the TV guide the game will be on Wed. morning at 10.30am on ONE HD for those that want to tape and/or see it again.

The Adelaide Connection
19-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Got to say, I haven't been a huge fan of K. Underwood in the commentating box, but thought she did a good job yesterday. Perhaps because it was the Bulldogs playing, I'm not sure, but she went alright IMO.

Anyone want to guess how much Jessica is going to get for selling her story to New Idea this week? I'm tipping she tops out with over $1M by years end from selling her story, writing a book or releasing a doco.

I have got to totally disagree there. In the past I have defended the content of her commentary as quite good, in that she seemed to know her stuff and follow the game quite well but just the delivery and monotonous voice (nothing to do with being female) was the bit that I didn't like.

On the weekend however I thought that she really struggled to follow certain parts of the game and kept making incorrect calls. Just as a few examples: she got a number of decisions completely wrong and had to be corrected by her co-callers (which arguably could be to do with umpires being more random than channel 7's tv scheduling of "Criminal Minds"), failed to keep up with general play on quite a few occasions, called a clear goal a point, and she even said things like "handballed to 'a player'".

The part I find the funniest is that hadn't complained about her at all out loud to anyone and my girlfriend piped up with "who the hell is this, she is terrible".

For the record I didn't agree or disagree just in case it was a trap ;)

Mantis
19-05-2010, 11:38 PM
On the Jessica Watson story I was told on the weekend that she was (is) a bit of a problem child and was really going off the rails so to sort her life out her parents pushed her into sailing and suggested this trip to get her out of town for a while.

Could it be that our latest 'national treasure' is a bit of a floozy..... Surely not. ;)

bornadog
19-05-2010, 11:41 PM
I have got to totally disagree there. In the past I have defended the content of her commentary as quite good, in that she seemed to know her stuff and follow the game quite well but just the delivery and monotonous voice (nothing to do with being female) was the bit that I didn't like.

On the weekend however I thought that she really struggled to follow certain parts of the game and kept making incorrect calls. Just as a few examples: she got a number of decisions completely wrong and had to be corrected by her co-callers (which arguably could be to do with umpires being more random than channel 7's tv scheduling of "Criminal Minds"), failed to keep up with general play on quite a few occasions, called a clear goal a point, and she even said things like "handballed to 'a player'".

The part I find the funniest is that hadn't complained about her at all out loud to anyone and my girlfriend piped up with "who the hell is this, she is terrible".

For the record I didn't agree or disagree just in case it was a trap ;)

She sounded like she was calling for radio, where you don't see the action. eg, the ball is bouncing, bouncing which way will it go - mind you its already gone through for a goal.

LostDoggy
19-05-2010, 11:43 PM
On the Jessica Watson story I was told on the weekend that she was (is) a bit of a problem child and was really going off the rails so to sort her life out her parents pushed her into sailing and suggested this trip to get her out of town for a while.

Could it be that our latest 'national treasure' is a bit of a floozy..... Surely not. .

Well thats the first interest I have taken in the whole subject...

Sockeye Salmon
20-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I was just watching the replay on ONE HD now.

Higgins kicked a goal and they went to ads. The come back from the ads, 3 minutes is missing from the clock and they show a replay of Lake kicking a goal.

jazzadogs
20-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Higgins kicked a goal and they went to ads. The come back from the ads, 3 minutes is missing from the clock and they show a replay of Lake kicking a goal.
They often do that on Fox replays, except they will skip a period of play in which 'nothing' really happens i.e. no scores or highlights.

Not great work by One to miss a goal though...

LostDoggy
20-05-2010, 12:24 AM

Ouch! One fail..

chef
20-05-2010, 08:08 AM

Could it be that our latest 'national treasure' is a bit of a floozy..... Surely not. ;)

Her mother said during the 60 minutes interview that she was a problem child.

Curly5
20-05-2010, 11:32 AM

:rolleyes: No doubt there will be more such "revealing" stories doing the rounds. "I was told", "I heard", "Rumour has it", will start off all sorts of outlandish claims. Jessica put over 2 years' work into arranging her voyage, you only have to read her blog going back to the earliest preparations. http://www.jessicawatson.com.au/_blog/Official_Jessica_Watson_Blog/
Doesn't sound like someone "going off the rails" to me, lol.

Don't listen to second, third, fourth-hand, made-up crap being pushed by jealous losers who'll never do anything, find out for yourself.

Anyway, we got our telecast, so all was well (except for KU :( )

Mantis
20-05-2010, 12:15 PM
:rolleyes: No doubt there will be more such "revealing" stories doing the rounds. "I was told", "I heard", "Rumour has it", will start off all sorts of outlandish claims. Jessica put over 2 years' work into arranging her voyage, you only have to read her blog going back to the earliest preparations. http://www.jessicawatson.com.au/_blog/Official_Jessica_Watson_Blog/
Doesn't sound like someone "going off the rails" to me, lol.

Don't listen to second, third, fourth-hand, made-up crap being pushed by jealous losers who'll never do anything, find out for yourself.

Sorry for 'rocking' your world with the shocking news that Jessica might not be the little darling she is being made out to be.

BTW my source is very credible so I am happy to take their word on this matter.

Desipura
20-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Sorry for 'rocking' your world with the shocking news that Jessica might not be the little darling she is being made out to be.

My source about Callan Ward was as close to Ward as you can get, you still questioned my source over yours.
There are other people that could possibly know more than you mantis form time to time.
Curly can choose to believe what he wants.

Curly5
20-05-2010, 12:37 PM

I hope "happy" is not the operative word. Not sure that someone going off the rails would have the self-discipline, determination, organisation, courage or resourcefulness to carry off a risky venture such as navigating the Southern Ocean in a 34ft boat. She could have run away from home instead. :D

Mantis
20-05-2010, 12:45 PM
My source about Callan Ward was as close to Ward as you can get, you still questioned my source over yours.

I was told one thing you were told another, I am sure both sources are credible, but I guess the stories were different. From where my info. came I felt I had every reason to question you, you probably felt the same... Time to build a bridge.

There are other people that could possibly know more than you mantis form time to time.

Not possible, as my wife puts it - I am a know it all ;)

Curly can choose to believe what he wants.

I thought Curly was a she.

Desipura
20-05-2010, 12:47 PM
I was told one thing you were told another, I am sure both sources are credible, but I guess the stories were different. From where my info. came I felt I had every reason to question you, you probably felt the same... Time to build a bridge.

I thought Curly was a she. Only on weekends

Desipura
20-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I thought Curly was a she. Only on weekends, sorry Curly.

Desipura
20-05-2010, 12:50 PM
A mother would not lie

bornadog
20-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Well whether Jessica was a brat and had to be disciplined or planned this meticulously is neither here nor there. I think for a 16 year old to get into a boat on her own and sail the world is a bloody great effort, even if she was monitored the whole way. She is not a hero like some have said, but she is gutsy and if she makes a squillion dollars, good luck to her.

EasternWest
20-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Well thats the first interest I have taken in the whole subject...

I laughed a bit at this.

I'm going to hell. Well, I was anyway, so I should just belly-laugh.

Greystache
20-05-2010, 07:09 PM
She is not a hero like some have said, but she is gutsy and if she makes a squillion dollars, good luck to her.

Will you still be saying that if attempts at things like this becomes the new Big Brother and scores of young teenagers desperately craving fame and fortune, with equally desperate, but less financially capable parents pushing them start resulting in catestrophic failures?

Curly5
20-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Will you still be saying that if attempts at things like this becomes the new Big Brother and scores of young teenagers desperately craving fame and fortune, with equally desperate, but less financially capable parents pushing them start resulting in catestrophic failures?

Let's be realistic: sailing a yacht, alone, far from land, in stormy seas that we can't even imagine, for a period of many months, requires a level of maturity, knowledge, experience, dedication and skill that the vast majority of teenagers, even if they are "desperately craving fame and fortune", would be totally lacking. It's not something you do on a whim. It's very very hard!

This should be my last word on the subject, eh Mantis?

Except to say, as a matter of interest, there other circumnavigations happening right now: Abby Sunderland (USA), aged 16, Dilip Donde (India), Jeanne Socrates (South Africa) aged 60. Also Alessandro DiBenedetto in a 6.5m boat, and not forgetting Aussie, Jamie Dunross, aiming to become the first quadriplegic sailor to circumnavigate Australia. And yes, there'll probably be more, in time, but they'll be serious sailors, not Big Brother.

The Adelaide Connection
20-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Let's be realistic: sailing a yacht, alone, far from land, in stormy seas that we can't even imagine, for a period of many months, requires a level of maturity, knowledge, experience, dedication and skill that the vast majority of teenagers, even if they are "desperately craving fame and fortune", would be totally lacking. It's not something you do on a whim. It's very very hard!

This should be my last word on the subject, eh Mantis?

Except to say, as a matter of interest, there other circumnavigations happening right now: Abby Sunderland (USA), aged 16, Dilip Donde (India), Jeanne Socrates (South Africa) aged 60. Also Alessandro DiBenedetto in a 6.5m boat, and not forgetting Aussie, Jamie Dunross, aiming to become the first quadriplegic sailor to circumnavigate Australia. And yes, there'll probably be more, in time, but they'll be serious sailors, not Big Brother.

I think it is an amazing effort and I really take my hat off to her, but bloody hell are her parents irresponsible idiots.

When the authorities tried to stop her from being allowed to go and professionals in the field all strongly advised against it that should have been it, they should have shelved it till she was older.

Personally I think they have dodged a bullet, miraculously she made it. Had she not I think they should have both been locked up for serious neglect.

craigsahibee
20-05-2010, 10:59 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me can't help thinking of Capricorn One. Fair play to Jessica.

Curly5
21-05-2010, 09:29 AM
I think it is an amazing effort and I really take my hat off to her, but bloody hell are her parents irresponsible idiots.

When the authorities tried to stop her from being allowed to go and professionals in the field all strongly advised against it that should have been it, they should have shelved it till she was older.

Personally I think they have dodged a bullet, miraculously she made it. Had she not I think they should have both been locked up for serious neglect.

What rot. The parents know their daughter better than any of the above "experts". That paternalistic interference, to me, would be an even better reason to go ahead. And what did they know anyway? It was no miracle, it was all meticulously planned over quite a long time. I reckon if she'd been a male, there wouldn't be all this angst.

EasternWest
21-05-2010, 07:09 PM

That just won't happen. Sailing solo around the world takes a fair bit of mental and physical effort. Achieving instant fame and stardom on Big Brother requires a willingness to get nude on an application video and an ability to lie around doing nothing.

Those two activites are the Mercury and Pluto of comparisons.

LostDoggy
21-05-2010, 10:03 PM
And yes what about the footy?

LostDoggy
22-05-2010, 01:03 AM
She didn't actually, officially sail around the world though did she...? :P