PDA

View Full Version : 'Razor' Ray

Mantis
17-05-2010, 11:33 AM
So I arrive at the Canberra airport on Friday night and who do I see waiting at the baggage collection area - Razor 'F****g' Ray!!.... Awesome we have him tomorrow....and great, Shane McInerney is with him.

So Ray has a stinker as during the game he pays 4 or 5 free-kicks when he is the non-officiating umpire and in one of these instances he pays a very 'iffy' free when he is some 70m away. He bounces the ball in a fashion that is outside the rules of the game and doesn't recall the ball at least 3 times. The way he carries himself lends me to believe that he feels that the game is all about him when really in his role he should be un-noticable.

Then lucky me on my flight home I get the pleasure of having Ray sit a couple of rows in front of me and come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.

To top it off when we get to the baggage collection area I see the funniest thing I have seen for many a year.... As the umps are saying their goodbyes Ray and Luke Farmer do the fist tap and hand explosion like Eddie Betts does when celebrating a goal... Are these blokes for real??? Who does that shit?

I am starting to believe the Ray thinks he is just a big a part of the game as the players and his ego has gone into over-drive and he needs to be pulled back.

Go_Dogs
17-05-2010, 12:33 PM
As the umps are saying their goodbyes Ray and Luke Farmer do the fist tap and hand explosion like Eddie Betts does when celebrating a goal... Are these blokes for real??? Who does that shit?

Not sure if you've seen the movie Stepbrothers, but they utilise that technique in the movie, funnily enough, the character whose signature move it is, is a huge w@nker. Funny stuff Mantis.

LostDoggy
17-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Not sure if you've seen the movie Stepbrothers, but they utilise that technique in the movie, funnily enough, the character whose signature move it is, is a huge w@nker. Funny stuff Mantis.

ANYONE who uses this outside of scoring a goal, sinking a crucial basket, winning an F1 race, or nailing a finger peg on the ninth end to beat Mrs.Brown who always wins at Tuesday bowls IS a certifiable w@nker.

Thanks for the insight, Mantis, but all it does is confirm what we already see week in week out on the field. Normal people with normal sized heads and egos don't walk around with the 'I've got a stick stuck up my arse that runs to the top of my head and makes me stick my chest out' posture. They just don't.

mighty_west
17-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Classic case of small mans syndrome.

bornadog
17-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Can't believe he is also a wanker off field. What a doush bag as my daughter would say.:D

LostDoggy
17-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Thats gold. Ray was standing in front of us for a large part of maybe the 3rd quarter when the ball remained contested..he then pulled a leprechaun-like free kick from nowhere against us and the crowd werent happy..small man syndrome indeed.

MrMahatma
17-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Always pays frees when not the officiating ump. Absolute wanker. No doubt about it. Makes Adrian Anderson look like a good bloke.

craigsahibee
17-05-2010, 09:09 PM
It's been said before but the dingo definitely took the wrong Chamberlain.

Bulldog4life
18-05-2010, 11:33 AM
So I arrive at the Canberra airport on Friday night and who do I see waiting at the baggage collection area - Razor 'F****g' Ray!!.... Awesome we have him tomorrow....and great, Shane McInerney is with him.
Then lucky me on my flight home I get the pleasure of having Ray sit a couple of rows in front of me and come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.

Must have tempting not to give his ears an almighty fick.:)

SPower
18-05-2010, 07:55 PM

Not heard this before as I live in a sheltered location.
Absolute GOLD !!!

Flamethrower
18-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Was he wearing his cowboy outfit?

Mantis
19-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Another thing the little prick had an exit row seat.

His feet can't even touch the ground and he gets an exit row seat.... Please!!

EasternWest
26-05-2010, 12:17 AM
The way he carries himself lends me to believe that he feels that the game is all about him when really in his role he should be un-noticable.

come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.

I am starting to believe the Ray thinks he is just a big a part of the game as the players and his ego has gone into over-drive and he needs to be pulled back.

Are these things really only just occurring to you?

ANYONE who uses this outside of scoring a goal, sinking a crucial basket, winning an F1 race, or nailing a finger peg on the ninth end to beat Mrs.Brown who always wins at Tuesday bowls IS a certifiable w@nker.

You could have just left the bolded part out Lantern and the statement remains just as true.

Remi Moses
26-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Very Sharp Craig! Sharing my holiday with a couple of Hibs fans:)