PDA

View Full Version : Round 10, time for a rest

Hotdog60
24-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Here we are at round 10 and I got to thinking, is now the time to start rotating the 30+ player for the next couple of rounds.

I know some posters out there will think not, but could there be a benefit to freshen up these players for bigger things, also I know if you ask any player they will want to play but with the mid season break and other players coming back off injury maybe a good time to get rid of any little niggles.

What do we think?

AndrewP6
24-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Not sure we can ATM, with Johnno, Murph, possibly Higgins out, along with Ward, Reid, Moles all not quite ready.

Bumper Bulldogs
24-05-2010, 10:29 PM
We need to keep winning and with the current injury's and players just returning we need to get momentum and secure a top 4 spot, last thing we need is to drop 2 games and be under the pump from the media. Not to sure who you are referring to needing a rest but most of the Midfield and forards havn't played all games this year.

Bulldog Revolution
24-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Complete opposite, time to get our strongest available team on the park and start dismantling challengers - Essendon will be looking to set up their season with a win over us

I think thats the plan internally also. Friday night game, big coverage, Higgins to return, VFL to return from the bye etc

Hotdog60
24-05-2010, 10:59 PM
I suppose my thinking would be to give Eagle a rest as he has been down on form a little and also Aker looked like he was getting a bit of work done by the trainers.

Two players that could make way for Moles and Everitt if they are fit. But not take out two players at a time but one and one there.