PDA

View Full Version : Footy Classified

wimberga
25-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to see what everyone's opinion of this show is. I hear Brad Scott was on last night and as I'm overseas will try and see what happened.

Regarding the hosts, Gary Lyon is really boring and lame and doesn't really do much, but I feel having Caro, Thommo and Hutchy on provides for some good discussion.

Whilst the credentials and likeability of the 4 hosts can be diverse, I feel like them as a combination works very well, especially during interviews. Thommo in particular does a good job of asking the hard questions that others will shy away from. Beat The Press was also a great segment and I wish they would bring that back.

How do you guys enjoy this show? and how does it compare to the other football shows in terms of football content?

AndrewP6
25-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I like it.

I enjoy Thommo's candid nature, he calls it as he sees it, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. I used to actually like Hutchy, but he's kind of getting on my nerves - a know-all, who thinks he's right ALL the time. Garry I don't mind too much, he keeps things going. Caro shits me -Full stop.

It's more 'serious' than TFS, with a bit of light-heartedness thrown in ("Good call Bad Call")...some interviews with guests are good.