PDA

View Full Version : Round 12 Games

BulldogBelle
11-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Don't read on if your watching it on delayed. (actually, just flat out avoid threads of this type)

Heh, been a long day, just realised I posted this in the wrong area. Sorry about that.

North are going to take Carlton down which is a great result for us.

Remi Moses
11-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Watching this game you could see in the first 10 minutes that Carlton were in trouble!Oh well they'll go back to bagging Ratten,bringing back Fev,getting Roos as coach.Heard a Clown before the game say that not only are they going to finish top 4 they're gunna give the flag a shake!!!:rolleyes:

LostDoggy
11-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Surely we should be able to beat the blues in a few weeks if we are up and about.

Saints V Freo is a good clash for us too, either way.

bornadog
12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Love have Lindsay Thomas in our forward line. What agreat game he played, 7 goals 5 points and the contested marks he took were fantastic considering his size.

choconmientay
12-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Today game exposed how soft the Carlton Star players (Murphy, Gibbs, Carazzo) can be. They didn't seems to go in hard for the ball.

North clearly wants that game and they deserved the win.

If North continue playing like they did today, they will be a threat for us in round 18.

LongWait
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Wife and I went to the North v Carlton game (she's a Norf supporter.)

Carlton lost their structure regularly during the game and even during kick-outs - very undisciplined and looked to me like they just assumed that Juddy would turn it on for 20 minutes at some point and just sweep them into the lead.

Carlton also went sideways and backwards often and reminded me a lot of us! North on the other hand took the game on and ran really hard and reminded me of how we used to be!

It was really revealing... and disappointing to be watching Carlton unravel and play just like we've been playing for much of this year.

Remi Moses
12-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Unfortunately Hawthorn are up and about again,going to be another tough bruising encounter in a few weeks!

Remi Moses
13-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Scarey would be the only way to describe The Cats at the moment!Considering how many are out just awesome,think the only thing that could cost them the comp . is themselves

Go_Dogs
13-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Jack Riewoldt kicked 10 today!

The Bulldogs Bite
13-06-2010, 07:58 PM
There were a few posters on here talking up West Coast in the pre-season. I haven't rated them for years and they are proving me right. ;)

They've got some of the worst players by foot I've ever seen.

chef
14-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Collingwood really shot themselves in the foot kicking 9 22 in their draw with Melbourne.

G-Mo77
14-06-2010, 06:01 PM
There were a few posters on here talking up West Coast in the pre-season. I haven't rated them for years and they are proving me right. ;)

I picked them to finish 8 at the start of the year. :o

dog town
14-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Did anyone else think the pies vs dees game was really well umpired?

BulldogBelle
14-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Did anyone else think the pies vs dees game was really well umpired?

Yep, especially near the end of the game. Big contrast to the ump who gave a free against Lake for holding the man when Lake had his hands up, then 50 for trying to pick Fev up.

BulldogBelle
14-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Yep, especially near the end of the game. Big contrast to the ump who gave a free against Lake for holding the man when Lake had his hands up, then 50 for trying to pick Fev up.

Yeah that was crap - and the 50 that ended in the first Lions goal when Cross just touched the guy after he marked it!

jazzadogs
15-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah that was crap - and the 50 that ended in the first Lions goal when Cross just touched the guy after he marked it!
I agreed with that decision, Cross took a step to the side so that he would make contact. If he'd just stood his ground it would have been different.