15-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Jason Akermanis - Hamstring - TBA
Ayce Cordy - Shoulder - Season
Ryan Hargrave - Ankle - Test
Shaun Higgins - Ankle - 1-2 weeks
Lukas Markovic - Shoulder - Test
Shane Thorne - Knee - 8 weeks
Tom Williams - Hamstring - 1 week

Hopefully Tommy will be right after the break. Good to see Hargrave is close as well and Higgins may also be right after the break. I bet Aker plays at Willi this week.

SPower
17-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Good to see Tom W have only a slight twinge - so it seems.

Break may also help the dogs.

OFF TOPIC PS - Really nervous about this game as the Eagles are going to come out with fire
to take up a challenge.

We need to be on song from thje first bounce !!!

ledge
17-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Good to see Tom W have only a slight twinge - so it seems.

We need to be on song from thje first bounce !!!

Like last week in the first 2 minutes I knew we were on, back to the hunger.

Swoop
17-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Higgins ankle injury could be a blessing in disguise as the injury forces him to sit out a few games and allows him to get his groin issues right as well.

No doubt he could be a big player coming into the second half of the year provided his body is right.

Mantis
17-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Higgins ankle injury could be a blessing in disguise as the injury forces him to sit out a few games and allows him to get his groin issues right as well.

No doubt he could be a big player coming into the second half of the year provided his body is right.

He could?

I have my doubts.

LostDoggy
17-06-2010, 02:49 PM

He COULD be a big player for us if he stops being a show pony and gets his hands dirty by winning some contested possessions. No short steps Shaun - i dare you!

chef
17-06-2010, 05:28 PM
He could?

I have my doubts.

Body wise or mentally?

Mantis
17-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Body wise or mentally?

A whole lot of hype... not much impact.