PDA

View Full Version : The Wong Club

LostDoggy
09-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Had dinner tonight at that Barkly St. institution, Jimmy Wong's. Great to see him and Maryanne still kicking goals. Most of the staff knew about me and my football hair so got looked after like fair dinkum royalty (impressed the missus)! Got a sneak peek at an idea in t-shirt form. "The Wong Club" and wait till you see who's names and their stations/roles are on the back. Glad I had a napkin handy to wipe away those tears of laughter! Already committed myself to a couple when the shirts are finished.

LostDoggy
10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Great place. Am close to the family also :)

Mantis
11-07-2010, 10:36 PM
I just had tea there.

Jimmy thinks you are some sort of celecbrity DaDruid. He says he is looking forward to when you head in there in a couple of weeks fully kitted up (mohawk in action)

LostDoggy
08-02-2011, 04:29 PM
A 'The Wong Club' t-shirt makes a cameo appearance in the Hong Kong YouTube clip, it can be seen on an unnamed member of the Football Dept. Wonder if Jimmy will give the wearer some of his legendary dim sims for getting the shirt onto the news? :rolleyes:

LostDoggy
08-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I am a proud owner of one of "The Wong Club" T-Shirts :D

(I'm not part of the club though unfortunately)

LostDoggy
09-02-2011, 12:53 AM
I am a proud owner of one of "The Wong Club" T-Shirts :D

(I'm not part of the club though unfortunately)

I too, nice list of names and their roles on the back, I do think. ;)

LostDoggy
13-02-2011, 11:43 AM
I too, nice list of names and their roles on the back, I do think. ;)

Still haven't worn mine yet. Waiting for the appropriate "Black Tie Affair" I think. ;)