PDA

View Full Version : Round 17 free junior ticket offer

BulldogBelle
21-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Here's a good deal l received by email from the dogs.
Bring some extra kids along to the game and cheer on the dogs..

l can't make it due to it being and early game and my son playing footy at 12.20:mad:

ROUND 17 FREE JUNIOR TICKET OFFER
WESTERN BULLDOGS v FREMANTLE

Etihad Stadium - Sunday 25th July 2010
First Bounce - 1:10pm
Gates Open - 11:00am

The Bulldogs take on Fremantle this week in a battle for a Top 4 spot.

We need you to GET BEHIND US and cheer the boys on in this must win clash.
As a special bonus to all adult members we are offering you the opportunity to BRING A JUNIOR FOR FREE!

That's right, every adult member is entitled to collect one free junior ticket to bring
along a friend to this week's big game.

Simply present your valid 2010 Membership card at either of the Western Bulldogs Membership marquees located outside Gate 5 or on the Bourke St footbridge to collect your free junior ticket.

Collection is available from 11.00am.
Offer is valid for 2010 Adult Members with the redeemable free junior ticket being eligible for general admission to Level 3 only. Only one ticket per 2010 adult membership is available. Junior is classed as Under 15
as at 1st January 2010.

LostDoggy
21-07-2010, 07:34 PM
A great idea from the club to bring more supporters to a game. If this wasnt done, we would get barely over 30,000 attendees, but because we're playing a non-Victorian club it should be a half decent crowd!

jazzadogs
21-07-2010, 10:13 PM
A great idea from the club to bring more supporters to a game. If this wasnt done, we would get barely over 30,000 attendees, but because we're playing a non-Victorian club it should be a half decent crowd!
We'd be lucky to get 20,000. Not sure how many extras this will bring anyway, Sunday game will mean most kids playing footy finals won't be able to go...

LostDoggy
21-07-2010, 11:30 PM
We'd be lucky to get 20,000. Not sure how many extras this will bring anyway, Sunday game will mean most kids playing footy finals won't be able to go...

Our home game at Etihad earlier this year got over 30,000. This weeks match is bigger with more importance behind it.
Dunno why we cant get well over 30,000 to be perfectly honest.
Knowing me though, im probably wrong :( lol

jazzadogs
22-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Our home game at Etihad earlier this year got over 30,000. This weeks match is bigger with more importance behind it.
Dunno why we cant get well over 30,000 to be perfectly honest.
Knowing me though, im probably wrong :( lol
Last year Johnno's record breaker against Freo only had 19,065 or so. Our crowds last year were pretty decent, and in the context of the club's history it was a big game.

I would hope that we can get a bigger crowd, but I think this 'incentive' is almost an admission by the club that it will be a very small crowd.

NoName
22-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm making use of this free offer and taking my neighbours daughters on Sunday.

LostDoggy
22-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Also taking up the offer and bringing the little sister..although it costs her stuff all to get in may aswell take it up.

LostDoggy
22-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Last year Johnno's record breaker against Freo only had 19,065 or so. Our crowds last year were pretty decent, and in the context of the club's history it was a big game.

I would hope that we can get a bigger crowd, but I think this 'incentive' is almost an admission by the club that it will be a very small crowd.

Valid point! :)