PDA

View Full Version : Round 18 - Ins and Outs

bornadog
25-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Any changes for next week? Should we be resting Hudson?

Desipura
25-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Hooray, someone got in first with the changes thread! Its not easy getting in before BecMatty but you somehow managed it. ;)
No change unless there is an injury.

GVGjr
25-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Any changes for next week? Should we be resting Hudson?

Minson won't be ready so no we can't rest Hudson against North.

Grant (rest) for Everitt

Hotdog60
25-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I would have said no changes unless someone doesn't get up.

North's rucks are:

McIntosh
Hale
Goldstein

What combo's do you see?

comrade
25-07-2010, 09:21 PM
It could be a good time to give Jones a run? If so, it could be an ideal time for Grant to freshen up.

I'd also pick Everitt in place of Johnno, but that's extremely unlikely.

AndrewP6
25-07-2010, 09:22 PM
No change barring injury or flu-related achilles (JOKE!)

Desipura
It could be a good time to give Jones a run? If so, it could be an ideal time for Grant to freshen up.
Now you are really teasing me.:p

Mantis
Would love to see Everitt play next week, just not sure how we get him in there.

I don't mind GVG's idea on resting up Grant and by doing this we will keep up the tradition of omiting the RS nominee.

Greystache
25-07-2010, 09:23 PM
No change

LostDoggy
25-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Hudson did come off with what looked like cramp.

LostDoggy
25-07-2010, 09:35 PM
No change

This.

Unless someone doesn't pull up.

chef
25-07-2010, 09:43 PM
No change for me unless someone is sore. I would love to squeeze Everitt in somewhere but can't find a spot.

Jasper
25-07-2010, 09:50 PM
This unit put in its most devastating performance against a top side for a long time. Ok it was Freo. But its time to start settling on this combination as our team of choice. Sounded like Higgins played ok?

Gee our team looks better balanced with Johnno in as another forward option, quicker with Hahn out, and more flexible and attacking with Murphy, Gilbee, Wood, Hargrave and Harbrow all providing attack from the back.

Agree Hudson and possibly Gant should be rested at some stage, but I can't imagine either being keen for a rest this close to finals...

Bulldog Revolution
25-07-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't mind GVG's idea on resting up Grant and by doing this we will keep up the tradition of omiting the RS nominee.

That did seem a bizarre twist this week from the crows

Is it the only time its happened this year?

Greystache
25-07-2010, 10:15 PM

And the added bonus of giving Brad Scott an opportunity to whinge again about us disrespecting them by resting players :D

Mofra
25-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I like the idea of resting Hudson, but not agianst North. I rate their ruck division too highly.
No change.
If we are going to rest players, I'd suggest one of the interstate trips.

Rocco Jones
25-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Perhaps we can 'rest' Hudson by continuing what we did a bit of today. Give Roughead and even Williams a bit more time in the ruck and Hudson a bit more time on the bench.

I know in the modern game you can't afford to plan to carry a guy with much less than 70% TOG but every little bit helps.

Beggars can't be choosers but it would be wonderful to lock in a top four spot ASAP. I know with Hawthorn's form and Freo's draw, it is highly unlikely we will have it wrapped up before Round 21. That would make it much easier to rest someone who offers as much value as Hudson.

boydogs
25-07-2010, 10:48 PM
I would say No Change, but is Ward in any trouble? Hasn't been having much of an impact unfortunately, now is probably the time to make a switch and settle the side for finals if we are going to do it.

And where is Hahn at? Hill? Everitt? Minson? Eagleton? We probably need to get these guys in for a solid run in to the finals if they are in our plans as more than backup players

Mantis
25-07-2010, 10:55 PM
I would say No Change, but is Ward in any trouble? Hasn't been having much of an impact unfortunately, now is probably the time to make a switch and settle the side for finals of we are going to do it.

And where is Hahn at? Hill? Everitt? Minson? Eagleton? We probably need to get these guys in for a solid run in to the finals if they are in our plans as more than backup players

Ward is certainly taking a while to get back into the swing of things, but proved last year that he can step up and play well under the blowtorch that is finals footy. He needs to improve his kicking, but I am confident that will improve. He stays.

Hahn should be back next week, but on recent form (both his & ours) he must return via Williamstown.

The rest are there if needed, but on todays performance they will have to bide their time.

lemmon
25-07-2010, 11:14 PM
No change, we cant afford to get complacent and winning form is good form.

LostDoggy
26-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Ward did a few good things today. Along with Higgins who looked better today then he has all year.

LostDoggy
26-07-2010, 11:15 AM
No Change!!! Everyone did their job yesterday!!

Mantis
26-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Thinking back on yesterday's game and from discussion in another thread I would be seriously looking at giving Higgins a rest this week.

His lack of penetration in his kicking (especially on his left side) was worrying. We need him kicking better than this in the finals so if a rest will help I am all for it. If a rest won't help, well I'm not sure what we can do with him.

cinder
26-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Whilst he didn't have a bad game yesterday (did anyone?), I don't know why they are persisting with Williams? Is it just because he is tall and we need more talls down back?

LostDoggy
26-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Whilst he didn't have a bad game yesterday (did anyone?), I don't know why they are persisting with Williams? Is it just because he is tall and we need more talls down back?

I believe Tom is pretty important to the dogs structure in releasing hargrave from playing on a tall and allowing Lake to pinch hit down forward. Quiet yes, but I didn't really see any glaring errors by Tom.

Personally, I think he must stay in the team.

Cinder, if he is to be dropped, who would you put in at half back?

bornadog
26-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I believe Tom is pretty important to the dogs structure in releasing hargrave from playing on a tall and allowing Lake to pinch hit down forward. Quiet yes, but I didn't really see any glaring errors by Tom.

and don't say Morris or Hargrave.

EasternWest
26-07-2010, 02:04 PM

That is interesting. I was pretty happy with what we got from Tom yesterday.

LostDoggy
26-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Thinking back on yesterday's game and from discussion in another thread I would be seriously looking at giving Higgins a rest this week.

His lack of penetration in his kicking (especially on his left side) was worrying. We need him kicking better than this in the finals so if a rest will help I am all for it. If a rest won't help, well I'm not sure what we can do with him.

Mantis - whilst overcome most of yesterday with the pleasure of watching the boys play so well, I too, noticed that Higgins was having trouble making his kicks penetrate. He just looks proppy and it seems perhaps his groin is just not right yet??

mighty_west
26-07-2010, 02:24 PM

He is far too important to our structure, Tom in the side also allows Lakey to play forward at times.

The alternatives could be:
Markovic - played ok on Saturday, could be worth a shot, is slow though, could be used on a slowish forward if we were desperate.
Mulligan - nowhere near ready
Everitt - not a defender, plays too loose, outbodied far too easily
Tiller - injured, plus isn't ideal to take a tall forward, more a 3rd or 4th defender
Boumann - more of a running defender, too raw at this stage

From all those alternatives, Williams wins hands down imo.

1eyedog
26-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Wood may have an issue with his upper vertebrate. I would have Everitt in if he does.

Go_Dogs
26-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Wood may have an issue with his upper vertebrate. I would have Everitt in if he does.

Ouch, let's hope he's ok - last thing he/we needs is a spinal injury of any kind... if there is an issue there, I certainly hope we exercise all caution.

cinder
26-07-2010, 05:37 PM

It's true we do not have a lot of replacement options for Williams. We would more likely have to put one of our forwards or midfields down there who are capable of playing a defensive role as well, such as Murphy or even Hahn.

I dunno. Like I said he played fine yesterday, let's hope he can maintain that.

GVGjr
26-07-2010, 07:22 PM

A rest from football to freshen up or to send him back to Williamstown to find form?

Ozza
26-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Geez I thought Higgins looked far better this week than previously. I thought it was his best game in about 3 months! Picked up 20 odd touches, used the ball fairly well and laid some tackles and shepherds.

I've been very very critical of Higgins and his apparent lack of intensity (particularly defensively) - but this week I was happy with him and thought he looked close to being back to some of his better football. I'll watch the game back on IQ if I get a chance to this week and see what my second impression is!

Mantis
26-07-2010, 07:50 PM
A rest from football to freshen up or to send him back to Williamstown to find form?

A rest from footy.

We need him fit for the finals so if a rest is required and will improve his body I would be happy for him to sit a couple of games out.

GVGjr
26-07-2010, 08:02 PM
A rest from footy.

We need him fit for the finals so if a rest is required and will improve his body I would be happy for him to sit a couple of games out.

Is he the sort of player that a rest freshens him up? FWIW, he reminds a bit of Griffen in that if he doesn't do the work the skills and fitness drop a bit quicker than most others.

DOG GOD
26-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Ward looked to me to be limping after the game walking from the bench. To me, he still has groin issues as his pace isnt fully there and his kicking is iffy. His "field" kicking was really good when he could deliver it low onto the chest, but when he had to lift his leg and shoot for goal his 2 shots went nowhere near the main sticks. Anyone else agree? Maybe he could have a rest this week.

LostDoggy
26-07-2010, 08:56 PM

Petty much! We have already seen the best of Tom Williams! His lack of playing junior footy is obvious. You cant train for footy smarts.

Mantis
26-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Is he the sort of player that a rest freshens him up? FWIW, he reminds a bit of Griffen in that if he doesn't do the work the skills and fitness drop a bit quicker than most others.

Yeah I'm not sure, he just doesn't seem right and I think we need him in better shape & form once finals come around.

Maybe he can work thru it, but so far there doesn't seem to be much improvement.

Bumper Bulldogs
26-07-2010, 09:03 PM
For me No change, I think Huddo enjoys the work load of AFL footy and with that said I would play him but just reduce his game time to compensate.

As for Jonno, Ward & Higgo they will also probably benefit from the game time and also adjust the roles they play to rest them in the FP next to Baz.

Sorry guys as I like many others like skinny but I cant see him getting a game any time soon unless Roughy goes down and Minson is not right to play.

GVGjr
26-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Petty much! We have already seen the best of Tom Williams! His lack of playing junior footy is obvious. You cant train for footy smarts.He's improving in that area. Saw him cleverly block Sandilands out of a marking contest which Lake ended up taking an easy mark.

Rocco Jones
26-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Petty much! We have already seen the best of Tom Williams! His lack of playing junior footy is obvious. You cant train for footy smarts.

You can't train someone into being a footy genius like Jarman or Aker but you can improve someone's decision making over time.

Obviously we had to start from a rather low base but I believe Tom has improved his footy 'smarts' (or decreased his footy dumbness).

He doesn't have to turn into the 2nd coming of SOS, just keep on minimising the weakness.

bornadog
26-07-2010, 09:44 PM
You can't train someone into being a footy genius like Jarman or Aker but you can improve someone's decision making over time.

Obviously we had to start from a rather low base but I believe Tom has improved his footy 'smarts' (or decreased his footy dumbness).

He doesn't have to turn into the 2nd coming of SOS, just keep on minimising the weakness.

He has now played 48 games, 15 of which have been this year, the most games in one season.

Compare that to Buddy, who was taken the pick before Williams, ie 114 games.

I think he is improving every game and is important in our structure.

1eyedog
27-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Geez I thought Higgins looked far better this week than previously. I thought it was his best game in about 3 months! Picked up 20 odd touches, used the ball fairly well and laid some tackles and shepherds.

I've been very very critical of Higgins and his apparent lack of intensity (particularly defensively) - but this week I was happy with him and thought he looked close to being back to some of his better football. I'll watch the game back on IQ if I get a chance to this week and see what my second impression is!

Higgins was okay on Sunday which isn't saying much because his form has been really down. He still doesn't work hard enough for mine and struggled to get to contests. I, like others, think he's hampered in some way.

Mofra
27-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Yep - I remember a young backman called Harris who used to make silly decisions, get suspended on a regular basis, and we didn't quite feel comfortable whilst the ball was in his hands early on.

Tommy is big enough to take the monsters, quick enough to play on leading forwards, and is a baby in development terms. I think he is improving and is worth persisting with.

EasternWest
27-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Yep - I remember a young backman called Harris who used to make silly decisions, get suspended on a regular basis, and we didn't quite feel comfortable whilst the ball was in his hands early on.

Tommy is big enough to take the monsters, quick enough to play on leading forwards, and is a baby in development terms. I think he is improving and is worth persisting with.

This. Word for word.

Greystache
27-07-2010, 11:41 AM

Glad we got rid of this Harris chap, he sounds rubbish!

chef
27-07-2010, 11:49 AM

This^^^

And also without Williams in the side Lake wouldn't be able to go forward.

Greystache
27-07-2010, 06:19 PM
With Eade saying this afternoon Callan Ward will miss who should we be bringing in?

The Coon Dog
27-07-2010, 06:28 PM
With Eade saying this afternoon Callan Ward will miss who should we be bringing in?

You would think either Everitt or Eagleton. That's the way I reckon anyway, but lets say the MC wanted to go a different way, then Jones (settle down Desi) or Hooper. Anyone else?

Bulldog Joe
27-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Glad we got rid of this Harris chap, he sounds rubbish!

a bold move straight after he had won the B&F.

Mind you the trade for Lake has been superior to anything we could have imagined.

chef
27-07-2010, 06:33 PM
You would think either Everitt or Eagleton. That's the way I reckon anyway, but lets say the MC wanted to go a different way, then Jones (settle down Desi) or Hooper. Anyone else?

I would love to see Tim Callan given a shot, allowing Harbrow to play more in the mid field(please not Addison).

LostDoggy
27-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I would love to see Tim Callan given a shot, allowing Harbrow to play more in the mid field(please not Addison).

Don't mean to sound harsh but have you seen Callan play? Addison is far more advanced then Callan. Sorry to say but Callan will not play for the dogs again just does not have the skill level to play at AFL level for a team competing for the flag

chef
27-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Don't mean to sound harsh but have you seen Callan play? Addison is far more advanced then Callan. Sorry to say but Callan will not play for the dogs again just does not have the skill level to play at AFL level for a team competing for the flag

He played alright in a couple of finals series(and has been one of the better performing Dogs at Willi in the last few weeks) and I don't agree with Addison being more advanced or a better player than him.

Templeton31
27-07-2010, 08:28 PM
I would think Addison would come in for Ward. That's not necessarily what I would do but Rocket/MC seem to like his hardness and he's been playing midfield for Willi. And maybe Jones in for a week and rest Grant.

The Doctor
27-07-2010, 08:57 PM

I agree with this. Callan into defence with Harbrow having a run in midfield or up forward.

Wouldn't object to Addison coming in either.

I just hope Rocket and the MC don't fall for going with the old and bringing Eagle in. I know Rocket loves his senior players but we have looked so much better by not having so many of them in.

soupman
27-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Callan should not play. He shouldn't be on our list newt year.

He adds hardness and an ability to play on smalls to our side. Easton Wood and Jarrod harbrow are both capable of performing this role in our side already, and have a far superior attacking game. Callan I feel is merely a depth player now and sadly destined to be one of those players too good for the VFL but not good enough for the AFL.

Hotdog60
27-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Just a passing thought on Callan, has he ever been tried as a small forward.

He would be hard at the contest, a reasonable mark, good defensive pressure and his disposal would only need to go through the big sticks.

Just wondering.

bornadog
27-07-2010, 11:38 PM

I agree, can't see him playing again. I was dissapointed in him when he played in last years finals. Very loose, disposal was not good enough and kept going to ground.

bornadog
28-07-2010, 12:12 AM
In Addison

Out Ward

Remi Moses
28-07-2010, 01:01 AM
And the added bonus of giving Brad Scott an opportunity to whinge again about us disrespecting them by resting players :D

Yeah the obligatory moan from Scott. Becoming the masters of the backflip first supported Thompson V Hall then stated that they spoke to Scott about his actions! Then of course there was the Melbourne home games only quote from Eddie Brayshaw.:rolleyes:

Remi Moses
28-07-2010, 01:05 AM
In Eagle
out Ward (inj)

LostDoggy
28-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Don't know too much about the Jones boy but he was getting a good wrap from mark vine and some guy who talks about the suburb footy who loves the dogs on sen late Monday night. I wouldn't mind giving him a game this week. And I think the MC will give him a go this week

BulldogBelle
28-07-2010, 04:30 AM
I think Johnson should go out. Carries an injury into the game, makes too many mistakes, too slow, too old, falls over, doesn't chase, takes up time of the bench preventing proper rotation. But that won't happen.

The other player who is skating a bit is Ryan Hargrave. This might have to be Ryan's last year. Problem is I'm comparing him with his backline compadres Lake, Harbrow, Gilbey and Morris who are all out and out champs. And Williams is pretty good too.

I'm quite happy with Moles, now showing the form he had in the NAB cup.

Roughhead and Wood and Grant are guns.

In to the team should be one of the young guns from Williamstown. Everitt, Hooper, Rose or Jones.

The VFL is the top competition outside the AFL. Williamstown is the top team in the VFL by a long chalk. I just wonder how they would go against some of the lower sides in the AFL? Would they beat the Eagles?

Williamstown really have some top notch players, many of them not signed up by us.

The Williamstown match from last weekend, I'm told by the ABC will be on IView from 7:00 am today. On IView of course you can watch it as many times as you like with no bandwidth penalty.

ReLoad
28-07-2010, 07:30 AM
From the Age today:

''[Easton] Wood, [Jarrad] Grant and [Jordan] Roughead are playing well and obviously deserve their spot in the side.

''We've got [Brennan] Stack to come back … Mitch [Hahn] will be available for Williamstown this week [and] Will Minson, [Nathan] Eagleton, [Andrejs] Everitt and [Dylan] Addison - there's a few [pushing for selection].''

My Question is, where does that leave Josh Hill?

I know they have had issues around his defensive workrate, but the kid can play, he really can, to not even crack a mention doesn't bode well IMHO.

bornadog
28-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I think Johnson should go out. Carries an injury into the game, makes too many mistakes, too slow, too old, falls over, doesn't chase, takes up time of the bench preventing proper rotation. But that won't happen.

So a player that contributes 5 goals (2 + 3) is not worth persevering with? The thing with Johnno is that the opposition usually put a good defender on him which takes the pressure off the others.

The other player who is skating a bit is Ryan Hargrave. This might have to be Ryan's last year. .

You have to be kidding. It is no coincidence that the Dogs good form coincides with Hargrave getting back into form. I don't know what game you are watching, but Hargrave is in top form and an integral part of our attacking defence.

. I just wonder how they would go against some of the lower sides in the AFL? Would they beat the Eagles?

Willi would be thrashed by 20 goals, the standard is way off AFL.

Mofra
28-07-2010, 09:56 AM
You have to be kidding. It is no coincidence that the Dogs good form coincides with Hargrave getting back into form. I don't know what game you are watching, but Hargrave is in top form and an integral part of our attacking defence.
I thought he was close to our worst on ground in the first half (granted everyone was playing pretty well). He is nowhere near his best form IMO, but improving slowly and should be right for finals.

w3design
28-07-2010, 09:59 AM
He's not listed on the Sportal injury list from two days ago. My thoughts were the same as Reload's when I read those comments, he does truly seem to have fallen out of favour.

I'd like to see Jones get a game, he looks terrific but I don't know where we'd put him. Maybe Grant will be rested in coming weeks and he'll get a shot then.

Out: Ward
In: Eagleton

bornadog
28-07-2010, 10:03 AM
I thought he was close to our worst on ground in the first half (granted everyone was playing pretty well). He is nowhere near his best form IMO, but improving slowly and should be right for finals.

I was talking about the last 4 weeks where he has been averaging over 20 disposals a game.

James Cuming is saying we need to get rid of him which I cannot agree with.

Desipura
28-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Whilst I would like Jones in, I just cannot see the MC playing 2 permanent tall forwards (I hope I am proven wrong). It would totally change the dynamics of our forward line.

Having said that, he has good pace and has shown at Williamstown he can take a mark on a lead as well as in a contested situation. So it is not as if we would go in too top heavy.
Dont forget not long ago, we were playing a much smaller and slower Hahn in the forward line.

Ozza
28-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I was talking about the last 4 weeks where he has been averaging over 20 disposals a game.

James Cuming is saying we need to get rid of him which I cannot agree with.

Agree with you bornadag. Hargrave was terriffic against Carlton, good against Port and ok againts Freo. Apart from an errant handball that cost a goal - there was really not much wrong with his performance. He had the ball 21 times and his opponent (Fyfe) was largely innefectual.

bornadog
28-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Whilst I would like Jones in, I just cannot see the MC playing 2 permanent tall forwards (I hope I am proven wrong). It would totally change the dynamics of our forward line.

Having said that, he has good pace and has shown at Williamstown he can take a mark on a lead as well as in a contested situation. So it is not as if we would go in too top heavy.
Dont forget not long ago, we were playing a much smaller and slower Hahn in the forward line.

Picked up 9 marks on the weekend, hope he gets a go soon.

mighty_west
28-07-2010, 01:51 PM

The other player who is skating a bit is Ryan Hargrave. This might have to be Ryan's last year. Problem is I'm comparing him with his backline compadres Lake, Harbrow, Gilbey and Morris who are all out and out champs. And Williams is pretty good too.

I'm quite happy with Moles, now showing the form he had in the NAB cup.

Roughhead and Wood and Grant are guns.

In to the team should be one of the young guns from Williamstown. Everitt, Hooper, Rose or Jones.

The VFL is the top competition outside the AFL. Williamstown is the top team in the VFL by a long chalk. I just wonder how they would go against some of the lower sides in the AFL? Would they beat the Eagles?

Williamstown really have some top notch players, many of them not signed up by us.

The Williamstown match from last weekend, I'm told by the ABC will be on IView from 7:00 am today. On IView of course you can watch it as many times as you like with no bandwidth penalty.

Let's put it this way, we take out the top 22 Bulldogs players, bring in the rest, would be like having so many injuries we have to dip into the Wiliamstown listed players, as well as Willy are going, they would get pumped by a fair bit!

Faulks, Markovic & Boumann would be the key defenders...:eek:

Desipura
28-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Picked up 9 marks on the weekend, hope he gets a go soon.
9 marks in what I would call a serviceable game, thats a fair effort. His chasing was what I liked last weekend. I know he was named in the bests although I thought there were a few ahead of him.

BulldogBelle
28-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Let's put it this way, we take out the top 22 Bulldogs players, bring in the rest, would be like having so many injuries we have to dip into the Wiliamstown listed players, as well as Willy are going, they would get pumped by a fair bit!

Faulks, Markovic & Boumann would be the key defenders...:eek:

That's right. But I often see the Bulldog listed players not counted amongst the best Williamstown players for a match. Therefore, the Williamstown only players (Johnson, Little, Jolly, Faulks, Davies etc., and Rose) who continually get listed amongst the best players must be very good.

Bulldog listed players such as Minson, Ward, Hill and Eagleton are not listed in the best for Willi but can get an AFL game. So, why can't those Willi players mentioned above. Compare Rose with Le Cras and Milne. Why not, would those two go as well as Rose in the VFL?

I just wouldn't dismiss this notion as the fantasy of some crackpot, after all not too many years ago, before the AFL was formed, the VFL premiers were beaten by a VFA club.

Mantis
28-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Just reported on Ch 10 that Liam Jones will debut this weekend.

comrade
28-07-2010, 06:56 PM

Hell yeah!

KT31
28-07-2010, 07:04 PM

Missed the the comment about a new rookie now that whatsamacallit is not on our list.
Did you happen to see?

mighty_west
28-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Missed the the comment about a new rookie now that whatsamacallit is not on our list.
Did you happen to see?

Purton-Smith upgraded to Willy's list.

comrade
28-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Purton-Smith upgraded to Willy's list.

He was bloody good on the week end.

Mantis
28-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Did you happen to see?

I did.

The story was about Zac Purton-Smith who debuted for Williamstown after Aker's sacking.

Rance Fan
28-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Do they go with 3 talls to match Norths height...Minson,Huddo,Roughead....Id be happy to have Roughead up forward for most of the game.

bornadog
28-07-2010, 08:39 PM

DESIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D

stefoid
29-07-2010, 10:16 AM

wow wee (wee added to beat 4 character limit)

Desipura
29-07-2010, 10:22 AM
DESIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D
Great news, lookingforward to Sunday. Not often I look forward to watching a players debut as I am with LJ.

w3design
29-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Well, that's pretty cool. Certainly not like for like though. It's going to be great watching him debut. The next few years are going to be exciting with Roughead, Jones, Grant, Wood and Cordy running around with Griffen and Cooney in their prime.

Mofra
29-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Do they go with 3 talls to match Norths height...Minson,Huddo,Roughead....Id be happy to have Roughead up forward for most of the game.
If we wanted another permanent tall, I'd look to Jones (and that was before I read that Jones would debut).

ledge
29-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Does channel 10 pick our team?