PDA

View Full Version : BAZZA on The Footy Show

AndrewP6
29-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Just watching now... Sam trying to be his usual shit-stirring self. Referring to the Leading Teams approach, Sam asked Baz if he'd be prepared to sit out the front and they could grill him. With the smile gone from his face, and a steely gaze, Baz said "We can do it one on one if you like"... and "take it out the back, turn the cameras off" :D :D :D Terrific stuff! Baz left no doubt as to his feelings about Sam's badgering. Wouldn't surprise me if Sam needs a change of pants tonight....

EasternWest
29-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Just watching now... Sam trying to be his usual shit-stirring self. Referring to the Leading Teams approach, Sam asked Baz if he'd be prepared to sit out the front and they could grill him. With the smile gone from his face, and a steely gaze, Baz said "We can do it one on one if you like"... and "take it out the back, turn the cameras off" :D :D :D Terrific stuff! Baz left no doubt as to his feelings about Sam's badgering. Wouldn't surprise me if Sam needs a change of pants tonight....

Love it. Nice work AP6.

Oh, BTW, I saw you at the train station last Sunday. I was just getting on my train and you cruised by. I was going to call out, but thought yelling "I'm DFA" might just make people stare :).

AndrewP6
29-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Love it. Nice work AP6.

Oh, BTW, I saw you at the train station last Sunday. I was just getting on my train and you cruised by. I was going to call out, but thought yelling "I'm DFA" might just make people stare :).

I like Bazza's style...no nonsense, have a good chat, but don't go on with any crap.

:D That would've been funny had you called that out! Better than "I've got NFI!!" :) I thought at one point I saw a Beard-WOOF scarf on the platform, not sure if it was you or another...

chef
29-07-2010, 11:48 PM
I like Bazza's style...no nonsense, have a good chat, but don't go on with any crap.

:D That would've been funny had you called that out! Better than "I've got NFI!!" :) I thought at one point I saw a Beard-WOOF scarf on the platform, not sure if it was you or another...

Me too.

He explain himself well about why he had to pull out of the show last week which was good.

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Good job by Barry, only Sam seems to be keen to go on with the Aker 'story'.

Good to see the issue is dying a quick death.

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 12:30 AM
James seems to move concerningly well in high heels...

AndrewP6
30-07-2010, 12:42 AM
James seems to move concerningly well in high heels...

:D Yep, don't think he's a stranger to the stilletto!

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 12:52 AM
:D Yep, don't think he's a stranger to the stilletto!

He has definately done it before by the looks... probably for Furrito lol

cnmin2
30-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Personly I loved Shane Crawford comments to Sam I thought they where very true.

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Again I went against my promise to myself and watched the start of the show. I too, thought Barry spoke very well, and certainly left no doubt as to what he thought about Sam's comments.

Didn't see anyone in stilletto's, but I have to say, from my experience, lots of guys love dressing up as women:D

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Again I went against my promise to myself and watched the start of the show. I too, thought Barry spoke very well, and certainly left no doubt as to what he thought about Sam's comments.

Didn't see anyone in stilletto's, but I have to say, from my experience, lots of guys love dressing up as women:D

No explaining needs to be done thankyou;)

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Personly I loved Shane Crawford comments to Sam I thought they where very true.

I missed it, what did Crawf say?

Mantis
30-07-2010, 10:35 AM
I missed it, what did Crawf say?

Crawf said that he couldn't see Sam on last weeks show due to the fact that he was that far up Aker's arse.

He also said that Sam felt guilty for what had happened and that is why he has sided heavily with Aker.

LostDoggy
30-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Haha! Well, he speaks the truth. Thanks for that Mantis.

cnmin2
30-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Crawf welcomed Sam back to the show said he did not see him last week because he was so far up akers arse.

ledge
30-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Crawf also remarked how it was Sam that got Aker sacked.

The Pie Man
30-07-2010, 11:58 AM
That bit from Barry re: we can go one on one - I presume it was rehearsed and/or loosely scripted (maybe not) but wow did Barry look serious...and seriously intimidating.

I loved it