PDA

View Full Version : The window

Rance Fan
01-08-2010, 11:51 PM
The window of opportunity seems to be fully open.
Will this be the year we take our opportunity....?
I think we are well placed to make the most of it this year, with no real excuses to think of.
It is time! Just need it to all fall right for us.
I do think we have a number of years of opporunity in the coming years...
With a number of guys in their late 20s we still have 3 or so years of strong experienced players.
Inturn the young talent should continue to flourish.
With Williamstown and the Bulldogs at the top end of the ladder, i expect the next 5 years should still provide great opportunities. Lets hope we get the grand prize along the way, maybe a few times :)

How do you see it?

MrMahatma
02-08-2010, 05:23 AM
I think we're a massive chance. But coversely, if we loose another Pre-lim, I can see that having a major psychological hold over the whole squad.
I'm kind of nervous already.

The Coon Dog
02-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Given we don't yet have a top 4 position guaranteed, I think it's a bit early to be looking so far ahead.

Fremantle are level on points with us, so all it needs is a slip up & suddenly we're in a cut throat final in week one.

KT31
02-08-2010, 10:10 AM
I think we're a massive chance. But coversely, if we loose another Pre-lim, I can see that having a major psychological hold over the whole squad.
I'm kind of nervous already.

Let's just take it, "one week at a time".;)

cinder
02-08-2010, 10:50 AM
The problem is Geelong and Collingwood! Whilst our form has definitely improved since our two losses to Collingwood, I guess the real test is going to be when we play Geelong in a couple of week's time.
After that we can focus on the finals, hope we can hang onto the top 4.