PDA

View Full Version : Western Fludogs

The Adelaide Connection
16-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Without harping on it, the second I heard that there was sickness in the club I prepared myself for the worst. In a game where everyone is looking for that 1% advantage not being able to breathe has gotta equate to at least -30%

My biggest concern now is that Tim Callan (the host) was apparently heavily affected for two weeks and half the team supposedly has it. Are we in for some more strife against Sydney?

If anyone has any inside word on the Bronchial status of our club can you fill us in? Cheers.

LostDoggy
16-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Without harping on it, the second I heard that there was sickness in the club I prepared myself for the worst. In a game where everyone is looking for that 1% advantage not being able to breathe has gotta equate to at least -30%

My biggest concern now is that Tim Callan (the host) was apparently heavily affected for two weeks and half the team supposedly has it. Are we in for some more strife against Sydney?

If anyone has any inside word on the Bronchial status of our club can you fill us in? Cheers.

Now they are saying Hall @Lake never went to the Crown yesterday as they are sick Thats got to be a worry

Murphy'sLore
16-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Now they are saying Hall @Lake never went to the Crown yesterday as they are sick Thats got to be a worry

Oh GREAT. That's all we need. :(

The Adelaide Connection
16-08-2010, 02:38 PM

Let's hope it was more a precautionary "stay home so you don't overdo it" rather than too sick to attend. Will be really keen to see the reports from training.