PDA

View Full Version : Why Haven't these Guys got a Jumper

LostDoggy
23-08-2010, 10:38 PM
With all our injuries, and "slackness" that has prevailed over the season, why haven't these guys got a Jumper?
Andrew Hooper "Hoops", Patrick "Petal" Rose, or Lucas Markovic. There are others too, however I see those 3 as current champions of Willy, yet we persist with the likes of Hill, Stack and Eagles.
Don't get me wrong, I have always loved Eagles, and he didn't become a 250 gamer because he wasn't any good.
He's been a Champion, but I think it's time to let some Fresh Blood, like Liam Jones, has shown how good they are.

I'd love to see "Petal" get a game, but I am Biased, but even "Hoops" or "Marco" could offer so much to a team that seems to be struggling at the wrong time of the year.

Your comments would be appreciated.

:confused:

Greystache
23-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Seriously, can we have a moratorium on suggesting players be promoted unless you have actually seen them play for Williamstiwn live! :rolleyes:

AndrewP6
23-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm no expert as I don't get over to Willi and only occasionally see them on TV...but have read many posts here which seem to concur on reasons for their non-appearance in the Tri-colours. I could have some of these wrong, feel free to jump in any time WOOFers!

Rose: size limits the positions he can play in.
Hooper: size and fitness...
Markovic: Slow.

LostDoggy
23-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Seriously, can we have a moratorium on suggesting players be promoted unless you have actually seen them play for Williamstiwn live! :rolleyes:

Grey I've seen these guys show the "Guts, Balls & Heart" that some others that get a regular call up don't Have.
They get dropped and then recalled.
Give a guy that Wants to Give his all to the club a go, instead of someone who's got a lucrative contract and couldn't give a rats about the next week. (JH) :confused:

The Bulldogs Bite
23-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Hooper was very close to being selected about five weeks ago if I recall correctly. Unfortunately, he's been pretty quiet since then.

Markovic is a good VFL player but he's incredibly slow; see Skipper.

Throughandthrough
23-08-2010, 11:41 PM

I agree.

Oh, and give Howie a game :)

His last game in SA was a winning granny, so thats good enough for me.

LostDoggy
24-08-2010, 12:27 AM

Caught up with Shnookie at a few Willy games, both home and away. ;):)

Have to say this is an ideal time to find out if the three rookies mentioned can make a go of it at AFL level. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

DOG GOD
24-08-2010, 10:03 AM
If Hooper, Rose and markovic arent the types required to play for the dogs, then why were they drafted and rookied?

EVERY player on the dogs list should be picked on the basis that they could play if needed.
This doesnt seem to be the case at the dogs.

**Its like a band putting out an album of 12 songs but only playing 3 of those songs live, coz they can only play 3 of the songs live :)

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 10:06 AM
If Hooper, Rose and markovic arent the types required to play for the dogs, then why were they drafted and rookied?

EVERY player on the dogs list should be picked on the basis that they could play if needed.

**Its like a band putting out an album of 12 songs but only playing 3 of those songs live, coz they can only play 3 of the songs live :)

It all depends on their development when drafted, some kids take alot more time that others etc, but one would think the marure aged draftee's / rookies SHOULD be ready to go round 1 [if required].

Greystache
24-08-2010, 10:18 AM

The problem is recruiting isn't an exact science unfortunately. Players like Hooper and Rose were rookie listed because they had short comings that would need to be overcome in order to make it at AFL level, in Hooper's case it's height, and in Rose's case pace. The rookie list is the place for project types, and a couple on our list have shown a bit so far, Hooper, Panos, and Prato.

Markovic I can't understand, he was rookied by Hawthorn years ago in the hope they could improve his pace to the point where'd he only be a little slow, he had injuries and they obviously decided it was a weakness he couldn't over come. Watching him now as a mature player nothing has changed for mine.

LostDoggy
24-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Markovic I can't understand, he was rookied by Hawthorn years ago in the hope they could improve his pace to the point where'd he only be a little slow, he had injuries and they obviously decided it was a weakness he couldn't over come. Watching him now as a mature player nothing has changed for mine.

Throwing all our eggs into the 2010 premiership basket, Markovic was a direct back-up if Lake went down. No one is going to be able to actually fully replace the best full-back in the league, and he IS slow, but he reads the game and ball in flight as well as anyone on our list, and as a stop-gap, wouldn't be the worst like-for-like replacement going around.

We wouldn't have landed Mcguire as he would have wanted a first-team gig, while we were just looking for cheap insurance. The only mistake was putting him on the senior list -- Markovic was the kind of player the rookie list was created for.

Mofra
24-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Our problem in the games we have been smashed in is with run. None of the three players mentioned provide that;
- Prior to the Geelong game we had arguably the best defensive unit in the league, which rules out Markovic
- Rose has been tried in the midfield but still doesn't have the tank, plays predominately forward in the mid forward role that a resting midfielder would play in the seniors
- Hooper plays as a permanent forward and would be the closest of the bunch as a crumbing/smart playing type

May be a case for a permanent forward to come in and have Gia play more midfield, with the loss of Cooney.

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Throwing all our eggs into the 2010 premiership basket, Markovic was a direct back-up if Lake went down. No one is going to be able to actually fully replace the best full-back in the league, and he IS slow, but he reads the game and ball in flight as well as anyone on our list, and as a stop-gap, wouldn't be the worst like-for-like replacement going around.

We wouldn't have landed Mcguire as he would have wanted a first-team gig, while we were just looking for cheap insurance. The only mistake was putting him on the senior list -- Markovic was the kind of player the rookie list was created for.

I still question why Mulligan played on Barry Hall in the intra club as well as getting Nab Cup game ahead of Markovic, i understand upgrading Mulligan to the senior list etc, but if Markovic was recruited in to be that back up player!!!............

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Our problem in the games we have been smashed in is with run. None of the three players mentioned provide that;
- Prior to the Geelong game we had arguably the best defensive unit in the league, which rules out Markovic
- Rose has been tried in the midfield but still doesn't have the tank, plays predominately forward in the mid forward role that a resting midfielder would play in the seniors
- Hooper plays as a permanent forward and would be the closest of the bunch as a crumbing/smart playing type

May be a case for a permanent forward to come in and have Gia play more midfield, with the loss of Cooney.

This is why i thought it would have been good to give Rose a run [if he was eligable to be upgraded] with also losing Johnno.

I understand that Hooper may have a bigger upside than Rose and have a few more tricks up his sleeve etc, but right now as is stands, Rose is well ahead as that smaller forward.

Sockeye Salmon
24-08-2010, 12:14 PM
I still question why Mulligan played on Barry Hall in the intra club as well as getting Nab Cup game ahead of Markovic, i understand upgrading Mulligan to the senior list etc, but if Markovic was recruited in to be that back up player!!!............

Markovic was injured early on and had a late start the season.

LostDoggy
24-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Why the Markovic bashing?

Wasn't J-Pod meant to be too slow for AFL?
Wasn't Barlow not ever going to be good enough, fast enough for AFL?

Us nobody's have any right to judge. He was recruited as a mature body that if needed could come straight into the team, rather than throw Bouman or Mulligan into the deep end.

It might be a recruiting error, but IIRC the ABC commentators on the weekend say that he has been one of the best defenders in the VFL this season.

As I've asked in another thread, if we needed a tall back urgently this week, who would you choose from: Markovic, Bouman or Mulligan.

I know I would prefer to see Markovic ahead of the other 2.

The Coon Dog
24-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Us nobody's have any right to judge.

This is a forum where we all have a right to discuss, pontificate, give our opinion/s & if we deem it, judge on what we know or see.

soupman
24-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Nawrocki, it isn't Markovic bashing. It's merely stating his limitations as a player and why he isn't getting a game.

Firstly, at whose expense do you play him at? Our defence is the strongest part of our side. It's experienced, attacking, versatile and has good chemistry. Why disrupt that? Also, Markovic whilst potentially capable looks as if he can only play one role, which is currently taken by a certain Brian Lake, who goes alright. We couldn't afford to play Markovic because he is too slow to play on anyone but that main key forward, and would be exposed by any of the other forwards. Markovic is insurance for Lake.

Hooper was very close to selection when he was elevated to the senior list, however since then his form for Williamstown has been so so. He is probably the one with the biggest case however as he would fulfill a need (small crumbing forward). He's just suffered from poor timing with form.

Rose is Brad Johnson. A small forward who plays tall, doesn't crumb and atm isn't capable of going through the midfield. His first half of the year had indifferent form and only now with Johnson and Higgins being out he might get a look in. Having said that though his inability to act as that midfielder might hurt us if we keep the likes of Hahn and Jones in the side, as it limits our rotations, especially with a ruckman returning this week.

As I've asked in another thread, if we needed a tall back urgently this week, who would you choose from: Markovic, Bouman or Mulligan.

This is why Markovic is on the list.

bornadog
24-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Nawrocki, it isn't Markovic bashing. It's merely stating his limitations as a player and why he isn't getting a game.

Firstly, at whose expense do you play him at? Our defence is the strongest part of our side. It's experienced, attacking, versatile and has good chemistry. Why disrupt that? Also, Markovic whilst potentially capable looks as if he can only play one role, which is currently taken by a certain Brian Lake, who goes alright. We couldn't afford to play Markovic because he is too slow to play on anyone but that main key forward, and would be exposed by any of the other forwards. Markovic is insurance for Lake.

Hooper was very close to selection when he was elevated to the senior list, however since then his form for Williamstown has been so so. He is probably the one with the biggest case however as he would fulfill a need (small crumbing forward). He's just suffered from poor timing with form.

Rose is Brad Johnson. A small forward who plays tall, doesn't crumb and atm isn't capable of going through the midfield. His first half of the year had indifferent form and only now with Johnson and Higgins being out he might get a look in. Having said that though his inability to act as that midfielder might hurt us if we keep the likes of Hahn and Jones in the side, as it limits our rotations, especially with a ruckman returning this week.

This is why Markovic is on the list.

Summed up well, end thread.

Greystache
24-08-2010, 02:15 PM

Us nobody's have any right to judge. He was recruited as a mature body that if needed could come straight into the team, rather than throw Bouman or Mulligan into the deep end.

It might be a recruiting error, but IIRC the ABC commentators on the weekend say that he has been one of the best defenders in the VFL this season.

Perhaps the people making a JUDGEMENT on Markovic are doing so having watched him play numerous times live and doubt his ability to play at AFL level, rather than based on a comment they may have heard a commentator say on ABC. Just a thought!

In answer to your question, I would rely on Lake and Williams and promote none of them.

BulldogBelle
24-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Some of the guys commenting here, like Greystache and Soupaman like to dream up negatives about these 3 players. (Slow, slow, small etc).

What about writing them up as positive, you guys are acting like those dills who are members of the match committee.

The big positive about Petals is that he gets lots of goals on the forward line. Now I'm sure you two guys can write something really positive about him and make him get selected. Its just a change of mindset. Nothing facetious either thanks.

bornadog
24-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Some of the guys commenting here, like Greystache and Soupaman like to dream up negatives about these 3 players. (Slow, slow, small etc).

What about writing them up as positive, you guys are acting like those dills who are members of the match committee.

The big positive about Petals is that he gets lots of goals on the forward line. Now I'm sure you two guys can write something really positive about him and make him get selected. Its just a change of mindset. Nothing facetious either thanks.

Greystache, Soupman are just telling the truth.

Delist next year will be Markovic, Rose. Hooper maybe.

Have you ever been to a Willi match? VFL isnot even half the std of AFL.

The only dill here is the one calling the MC one.

Throughandthrough
24-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Now I'm sure you two guys can write something really positive about him and make him get selected. .

:eek:

Jeez we really are stuffed if the Woofsters have a say on selection at the dogs!

Mofra
24-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Disagree with Hooper, he's got limitations but he's smart and that is something that can't be taught. I think there's enough to work with to turn him into a player.

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Disagree with Hooper, he's got limitations but he's smart and that is something that can't be taught. I think there's enough to work with to turn him into a player.

The MC may also disagree, considering they elevated him 6 or 7 weeks ago.

The Bulldogs Bite
24-08-2010, 04:25 PM

Agreed.

He's still only very young. Needs to maybe drop a couple of kgs and get fitter - but I can see him playing a role in the future. The football world is obsessed with 6ft athletes, but there's still a place for pure, smart and tough footballers.

Every time I've seen Hooper play, I've liked what I've seen. He does a lot of things 'right'.

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Agreed.

He's still only very young. Needs to maybe drop a couple of kgs and get fitter - but I can see him playing a role in the future. The football world is obsessed with 6ft athletes, but there's still a place for pure, smart and tough footballers.

Every time I've seen Hooper play, I've liked what I've seen. He does a lot of things 'right'.

To me, he just has a bit of the Paul Chapmans about him, although a shorter version, no one could ever question his endeavour or courage, quite speedy as well given his thick frame.

bornadog
24-08-2010, 04:38 PM

Thats why I said maybe as I am not sold yet. Did Mark Stevens say he was a chance to play this week?

chef
24-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Thats why I said maybe as I am not sold yet. Did Mark Stevens say he was a chance to play this week?

'With five senior players missing for Saturday night's match against Essendon, the Dogs' smallest player, Andrew Hooper, could make his debut.

Hooper, a 172cm goalsneak, was promoted from the rookie list this season and has impressed for Williamstown in the VFL.'

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/dirty-day-for-dogs/story-e6frf9jf-1225909150402

bornadog
24-08-2010, 04:54 PM
'With five senior players missing for Saturday night's match against Essendon, the Dogs' smallest player, Andrew Hooper, could make his debut.

Hooper, a 172cm goalsneak, was promoted from the rookie list this season and has impressed for Williamstown in the VFL.'

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/dirty-day-for-dogs/story-e6frf9jf-1225909150402

The dilemma is should we play a player for his first game in round 22 but most likely won't play in the finals or do we bring in a Hill who has played 54 games and could sneak a few goals for us? I would prefer to give Hill another chance.

Greystache
24-08-2010, 04:56 PM

Ahh James, I do enjoy your posts, you're like everyone's favorite crazy uncle!

:eek:

Jeez we really are stuffed if the Woofsters have a say on selection at the dogs!

Ok own up, who spilt the beans that I'm actually Leon Cameron? Was it you T&T?

Agree with you Mofra, he's an excellent rookie selection, he has limitations but so far has shown he might be able to overcome them and become an AFL player.

I think our rookie selections this year have been good, Hooper, Panos, and Prato have all shown significant improvement from when they first arrived at the club.

Sockeye Salmon
24-08-2010, 05:10 PM
The dilemma is should we play a player for his first game in round 22 but most likely won't play in the finals or do we bring in a Hill who has played 54 games and could sneak a few goals for us? I would prefer to give Hill another chance.

The problem is that Hill's efforts with Willi have been very poor. He's already had one extra chance this year he didn't deserve.

I disagree that Markovic and Hooper will be delisted. Markovic because we are really light-on for KP defenders, Hooper because he has showed a bit (hardly belting the door down for selection, I admit).

I can't imagine that Rose would be retained.

LostDoggy
24-08-2010, 05:46 PM
This is a forum where we all have a right to discuss, pontificate, give our opinion's & if we deem it, judge on what we know or see.

True you are TCD.

Sorry to let my emotions get on top of me.

I come to this forum to get away from the Bulldog negativity elsewhere, I just don't like us turning on our own players.

I disagree that Markovic and Hooper will be delisted. Markovic because we are really light-on for KP defenders, Hooper because he has showed a bit (hardly belting the door down for selection, I admit).

Glad to hear some level headness SS.

Mofra
24-08-2010, 05:47 PM

Ye - No doubt he's a work in progress, but natural forward instincts are not something that can be developed IMO, and he manages to find space in a crowded F50 arc. That is something which will become more important in years to come, as the kids coming in to the system will find a zone defence is part of their natural gameplan instead of a new AFL trend.

There was talk about recruiting for how football will be played in the future vs how it is played now. Hooper will be an interesting case study to watch.

Sockeye Salmon
24-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Glad to hear some level headness SS.

Don't get too excited. While I would he happy to give them both another year to see what they've got, ultimately I expect them to be delisted sooner rather than later.

GVGjr
24-08-2010, 07:10 PM

Mulligan was to follow Barry Hall everywhere at training and in the intra club games etc as part of his development.

If you can help me out about the reason why we promoted Mulligan to the senior list when he could have been maintained as a rookie it would be appreciated.

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Mulligan was to follow Barry Hall everywhere at training and in the intra club games etc as part of his development.

If you can help me out about the reason why we promoted Mulligan to the senior list when he could have been maintained as a rookie it would be appreciated.

The only thing i can think of that he had served his 2 years on the rookie list, so it was either cut or upgrade.

Mitcha
24-08-2010, 08:18 PM
The only thing i can think of that he had served his 2 years on the rookie list, so it was either cut or upgrade.
Correct, Unfortunately the AFL changed the rules AFTER we upgraded him and now allow a player to be rookied for 3 years.

Mitcha
24-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Greystache, Soupman are just telling the truth.

Have you ever been to a Willi match? VFL isnot even half the std of AFL.

The only dill here is the one calling the MC one.

Markovic signed for two years so he will be around next season.

chef
24-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Markovic signed for two years so he will be around next season.

Not if we pay out his contract(which would have to be minimum wage).

The Pie Man
24-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Not so sure on that point if he plays well - there's a spot there. There's been a few players register flags with under 10 games experience (Motlop & Hadley two that spring to mind initially)

I hope he gets a chance this week and becomes a nuggety little cult hero :)

mighty_west
24-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Correct, Unfortunately the AFL changed the rules AFTER we upgraded him and now allow a player to be rookied for 3 years.

Thanks Mitcha, i had a feeling it was now 3 years, which makes alot of sense really considering some of the younger "smokie types" can take some time to develop.

I wonder if we'll give Daniels another year!

LostDoggy
24-08-2010, 10:15 PM
OMG. I think I've created a "Storm"!!!!
Keep the discussion going guys

soupman
24-08-2010, 11:48 PM
I wonder if we'll give Daniels another year!

He's one who has still yet to secure a regular run in the Willy seniors so I think thats doubtful. Prato, Panos and Hooper should all get another year though, Rose is a maybe and Moles is surely going to be elevated, so it's looking like a solid group.

I too hope Hooper gets a game. He has his limitations but we have nothing to lose this week and he could at least bring some excitement back to the supporters. Everybody loves a player making his debut, especially when he is a hobbit.

LostDoggy
25-08-2010, 12:17 AM

Wasn't Libba told he would never gonna get a game above the level he getting at the Hawks reserves?

LostDoggy
25-08-2010, 12:18 AM
I'd give Hoops another year on the Rookie List, and offer McHarg a rookie position for next season. McHarg's fast, got a bit of X factor, already ahead of Daniels who has had 2 years. I was happy he got a second year but just hasn't progressed enough and doubt a third would be a good investment.

LostDoggy
25-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Considering the outs, I'm happy with all three. Markovic, Hooper and Rose. Baptism by Bombers beside Bulldog Brothers being best beginnings.

The Coon Dog
25-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Considering the outs, I'm happy with all three. Markovic, Hooper and Rose. Baptism by Bombers beside Bulldog Brothers being best beginnings.

For those advocating Rose play against the Bombers, how can he? He's still on the rookie list?

soupman
25-08-2010, 11:31 AM
For those advocating Rose play against the Bombers, how can he? He's still on the rookie list?

An alias? He can be Adam Cooney. They both have red hair.

Sockeye Salmon
25-08-2010, 12:44 PM
An alias? He can be Adam Cooney. They both have red hair.

When Ronnie Atkinson was manager of Sheffield Wednesday his run-of-the-mill striker got KO'd. Atkinson asked the doctor how he was.

The doctor said, "he's physically OK, but he dooesn't know who he is".

Atkinson replied, "Good. Tell him he's Pele and get him back out there".

LostDoggy
25-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Well, it looks like I've started the "HORNETS' nest to Buzz.
I have actually seen all three Guys that I've mentioned on a number of occasions.
For those of you that reckon that they are too slow.
Get the hell out of your wheelchairs and have a sprint against them.
I know I'd come Last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the Rookies a go.
Just like other teams that seem to be going better than US

AndrewP6
25-08-2010, 11:41 PM
For those of you that reckon that they are too slow.

No - I refuse. ;)

LostDoggy
25-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Andrew I need "Training Wheels" on my Wheelchair

AndrewP6
25-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Andrew I need "Training Wheels" on my Wheelchair

I've got an idea....GF day, instead of that sprint they do... a wheelchair sprint for the retiring players. Bugger the motorcade, push them round in chairs and then do a sprint. Fastest old man wins. :)

I'd be willing to act as judge. I've a bad feeling I won't be needing to cheer for my team that day :(

EasternWest
26-08-2010, 01:04 AM
When Ronnie Atkinson was manager of Sheffield Wednesday his run-of-the-mill striker got KO'd. Atkinson asked the doctor how he was.

The doctor said, "he's physically OK, but he dooesn't know who he is".

Atkinson replied, "Good. Tell him he's Pele and get him back out there".

You know, I've heard this 100 times, and it never fails to make me chuckle.

I'm liking this thread. Some good points and counters raised.

Mofra
26-08-2010, 10:14 AM
I know I'd come Last!!!!!!!!!!
Irrelevent - it's the speed against opponents that matters (in Markovic's case, leading forwards), not us in the stands.

Hooper's top speed isn't a major concern, because his acceleration is fantastic which is all that matters in a crwoded F50 arc. Rose is passable but not lightning.

Markocivc would be ok in a crowded F50 but teams often try to get the ball in quick and create space which may trouble him at the highest level. I see a bit of early-career Jason Cloke in him to be honest.

LostDoggy
26-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I've got an idea....GF day, instead of that sprint they do... a wheelchair sprint for the retiring players. Bugger the motorcade, push them round in chairs and then do a sprint. Fastest old man wins. :)

I'd be willing to act as judge. I've a bad feeling I won't be needing to cheer for my team that day :(

PM to Andrew. Can I get a turbo charged motorised chair? I may have a chance then.
BTW I don't think my blog has helped the guys, none of em in.

OMG I didn't pm that;)

AndrewP6
26-08-2010, 09:59 PM
pm to andrew. Can i get a turbo charged motorised chair? I may have a chance then.
Btw i don't think my blog has helped the guys, none of em in.

omg i didn't pm that;)

hahahahahahahahahaha.....:d:d:d

BulldogBelle
26-08-2010, 11:08 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill, everybody knows that. That is why Michael Barlow and James Podsiadly were thought to be no good.

Can always make up some negatives about a player and make it stick like stinky mud. Like, "too slow", always a good one and "Wouldn't suit our style of play", another goodie. "Wouldn't be good as a crumber because he gets most of his goals through marks", was a classic I saw somewhere.

Too many influential people with SFB, screwing things up for the club.

The following players would never be picked up because of poor stats.
1. Stephen Milne - #1 in comp for Skill Errors, #1 in comp for Missed Shots, #4 in comp for Kicks Direct to Opponent as a Forward, #1 in comp for Frees Against as a Forward.
2. Ryan O'Keefe - #4 in comp as frees against as a forward and #6 in comp for kicks direct to an opponent.
3. Alan Didak - #6 in the comp and Collingwood's worst at critical errors.
4. Eddie Betts and Garlett - #1 and #2 ranked Carlton players in skill errors.
5. Steve Johnson - makes more skill errors than any other Geelong player.
6. Leon Davis - is the #1 Collingwood player for giving away frees.

--------> PATRICK ROSE <--------- This boy can play. He is being missed because of negativity and maybe continually playing Brad Johnson who has gone way past his 'use-by' date.

LostDoggy
26-08-2010, 11:13 PM

I can see some entertainment ratings records if they had to run a gauntlet of screaming, upset vocal hecklers who lost heaps of money on the retirees over the years. Producer would have to hover over the beep button with it going out live. :rolleyes:

bornadog
26-08-2010, 11:50 PM
-------> PATRICK ROSE <--------- This boy can play. He is being missed because of negativity and maybe continually playing Brad Johnson who has gone way past his 'use-by' date.

This boy doesn't qualify, he is still on the Rookie list