PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Money For Many

LostDoggy
28-08-2010, 02:01 AM
I like to believe that as a fan based web community, there is a spirit of support, concern, awareness and charitability amongst many of us that is well above the national average. Little fundraisers for different charities here. The exchange of helpful contacts there. Most recently, there was an attempt by The Ben Hudson Beard Appreciation Society to organise a charity event this weekend. Due to many varying outcomes, this was not possible for chronological, administrational, medical, promotional, controversial or other unspecified reasons.

I was so looking forward to this day of hursiteness beautness. I've been allowed to grow my beard from she who matters most just for this occasion (she prefers my facial nice and short and along my jawline if I must wear it from ear to ear). Then the fact that the money raised was going to charity was a bonus. Well no IBHBAS day, no bonus.

THIS DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH MY LEVEL OF CHARITABLE COMMITMENT!!

To address this conumdrum that is affecting my consciousness. I have thought of a way to fufill a desire that I carried for a while. I am known by many in the Bulldog Family by my follicle fascination for mohawks. "Wow!", if I had ten cents for every time heard that and a dollar for every time i heard "Öh, my God!" I could join the the Millionaire's Club in an instant. And if you gave me a pineapple every time I've heard "Is that real?" I reckon I could just about pay off our nation debt.

So I hereby propose that I begin this campaign, to turn an idea into realisation, to have my mohawk auctioned off at the Charles Sutton Medal Presentation.

How this is achieved, pardon the French, but, bugger me. My only specific inflexables are the fact that I want Tweddle, The Twentieth Man Foundation and the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation to be equally amongst the benefactors. Those who know me well will know why.

I am aware that nights like the CSM are planned weeks, if not months ahead, but I do think this idea has merit. Any one who might be able to help bring all this about or steer me and this conception in the right direction, don't be shy and speak up. Even if it's by PM.

EasternWest
29-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Love it.

Isn't Sue Alberti a poster here? Surely she's the one to talk to.

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Going to catch up with Jared from the club during the week and run it by him. KYP