PDA

View Full Version : Training Week 1 2010 Finals

bornadog
29-08-2010, 03:05 PM
The next training session will take place on Tuesday 31st August at 12:30pm, Whitten Oval.

I encourage all WOOFers to make your way down there and give the boys a rev up. Last year after training the players came over to the fence and gave autographs.

bornadog
30-08-2010, 12:27 PM
The next training session will take place on Tuesday 31st August at 12:30pm, Whitten Oval.

I encourage all WOOFers to make your way down there and give the boys a rev up. Last year after training the players came over to the fence and gave autographs.

Now Confirmed

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Excellent. Been waiting all year for the finals and here we are. Looking forward to seeing the team train tomorrow and to check out the Kennel. Haven't been down there in a long, long time.

Desipura
30-08-2010, 01:48 PM

thanks, might make an appearance.

bornadog
31-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Went along to training today which ended up being non-training:eek: .

The boys had obvioulsy already trained earlier and only came out for a small kick to kick, maybe 5 minutes and then Rocket asked them to mingle with the fans.

Not too many people there so good chance to talk to a few players. Had a quick chat to Boyd who sounded very confident for Saturday. Asked him about the weather and he said they have done well in the wet so won't be an issue. Someone asked him about Higgins and he said he will most likely play. Also mentioned Lake and Hall are fine and Minno is set to go if they pick him.

Also had a quick chat with Rocket in the cafe. He is so accessible to fans, wondering around saying hello and the place was pretty much full.

Ran into Ms Bulldog and saw one Beard Scarf on a young lady, that I didn't know.

LostDoggy
31-08-2010, 04:52 PM
As I was walking through the car park saw quite a few players and Rocket and his entourage as they drove in. Good to get down there, have a look around and chat to Bornadog.

Yes, it was a pseudo training run, just something for the fans and media. What a shock that it was so cold and windy ;) Jarrod Harbrow looked frozen and like he would blow away. He clearly won't miss the Melbourne weather. Great to be able to say hello to some of the team and shake Big Bazza's hand. Really pleased to see Johnno there (and Higgins and Wood) too. Plenty of people inside and shopping at Bulldogs Central.

A nice aperitif to beating the Orcs on Saturday.