PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Akermanis wills Dogs to fail in finals

The Coon Dog
30-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Mark Hawthorne - The Age - 30 August

SACKED Western Bulldogs star Jason Akermanis has described his tell-all book as a ''sordid tale'' about the football club, and told a function at Crown that he did not want the Bulldogs to succeed during the AFL finals.

Akermanis was among the guests at a charity lunch for the Shane Warne Foundation at the Palladium ballroom yesterday, which was hosted by Garry Lyon.

Asked about the injuries that have ravaged the club, including an injury to captain Brad Johnson, Akermanis replied: ''Yeah, suck s---.''

Article in full... (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bitter-akermanis-wills-dogs-to-fail-in-finals-20100829-13xla.html)

* And to think some Bulldogs supporters still feel some sympathy for this sick, sad individual! :rolleyes:

immortalmike
30-08-2010, 03:30 AM
The guy does not even know how to spell class and dignity. He's a freaking disgrace and this just further spits in the face of any Bulldogs supporter who stuck up for him.

The Coon Dog
30-08-2010, 03:41 AM
You wouldn't believe the same hypocrite said this on 22 July:

"You know what? I desperately hope the Western Bulldogs win this year's flag so someone as deserving as Dale Morris can stand up with the Premiership trophy in his hands".

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/when-i-was-told-i-was-sacked-i-broke-down-for-15-minutes/story-e6frf9jf-1225895339960)

chef
30-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Surprise, surprise. I maybe starting to sound like a broken record but what a wanker.

Bulldog Revolution
30-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Who cares?

Go_Dogs
30-08-2010, 08:54 AM
The most interesting thing I got out of it was the Darcy tid-bit at the end saying we should perhaps try some new things this weekend. It seems a solid theme from a few people now, and I hope it's a direction we take on Saturday night.

comrade
30-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Still playing the victim act. The sad thing is I'm sure there will still be people who swallow it hook, line and sinker.

firstdogonthemoon
30-08-2010, 09:32 AM
It's like when your loser ex-boyfriend embarrasses himself horribly and you think to yourself, "what did I ever see in that guy?".

Not that I ever had a loser ex-boyfriend but I imagine that is what it would be like.

I mean really, that guy is a walking, talking mucous membrane.

The Bulldogs Bite
30-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I lost respect for him a couple of months ago, despite originally feeling sympathy.

He's an idiot though, keeps digging himself a bigger hole every time he turns up for work.

bornadog
30-08-2010, 09:46 AM
The most interesting thing I got out of it was the Darcy tid-bit at the end saying we should perhaps try some new things this weekend. It seems a solid theme from a few people now, and I hope it's a direction we take on Saturday night.

I think Darcy has been reading WOOF and in particular what MJP threw up.

Sedat
30-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Every time he opens his mouth, he is devaluing his brand more and more (nuffies on BF notwithstanding).

Murphy'sLore
30-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Very mature, Aker. Grow up.

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey Aker, here's an idea. SHUT UP!! :D

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 11:09 AM
He keeps digging and digging - He will be remember as a bitter, twisted and angry man - No one will remember him as a good footballer and he has no one to blame but himself !!!!!

Cyberdoggie
30-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Now everyone starts to see the real Aker.

Mantis
30-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Not that I ever had a loser ex-boyfriend but I imagine that is what it would be like.

So I take it all your ex-boyfriends aren't losers?;):D

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 02:30 PM
What a vindictive nasty man you are Aker. Human nature being what it is of course you would be dirty if you got the sack. When he was on the Footy Show he claimed he had many text messages from many mates at the club, what a mate you are Aker wishing your mates no finals sucess. As for your book that you would not have published until November if you had not been sacked. You claimed that there only scrappy notes on paper when you were sacked, what a wonderful achievment to write your book in that short a time ! I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire !

Remi Moses
30-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Not worth the dignity of a response!

bornadog
30-08-2010, 02:56 PM
He is just trying to get more publicity for his book. I certainly will not be buying it.

mighty_west
30-08-2010, 03:11 PM
He is just trying to get more publicity for his book. I certainly will not be buying it.

I won't be either, it's cheaper to buy an 8 pack of toilet paper.

Besides, all the juicey bits will be plastered all over the airwaves anyway.

vho
30-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Mark Latham in the making

bornadog
30-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Mark Latham in the making

Yes, both have a mental illness.

Dancin' Douggy
30-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Aker must do 3 speaking engagements a day?

Dancin' Douggy
30-08-2010, 07:52 PM
And, by the way, Don't you love how Aker keeps saying he took a $250,000 pay cut?

NO AKER! YOU EFFING MORON. YOU GOT OFFERED AN EXTRA YEAR!!!!!!!

No Pay cut. I repeat, NO PAY CUT!!!

In fact, a huge pay RISE, from $0.00 up to whatever you got......

Money that some of the other players whom you now HATE gave up to keep you on the list.

Really starting to loathe this prick.

Have had dealings with similar types in my past. Self serving and deluded.
Easier to keep on spraying venom and blame than to sit quietly and do some self searching.

soupman
30-08-2010, 07:58 PM
It's such a shame that such a great player who has accomplished so much has decided to tarnish his reputation at not one, but two AFL clubs because he can't STFU.

His departure from Brisbane saw him bag teammates, the coach and god knows who else, and since leaving us he has continued to bag us at every twist and turn.

It seems Akermanis is an extra-ordinary man. He joins the likes of Wayne Carey in being both a hugely talented football and an absolute dickhead.

Curly5
30-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I hope he was watching the huge and affectionate send off Ben Cousins got from supporters that love him and are grateful for his efforts. That could have been you, Jason, if you'd put the team first.

Good luck, Ben.

Sod off, bitter and twisted.

anfo27
30-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I felt sympathy for his departure but since then he has shown no class and just shows what a bitter little child he is. He really needs some advice because he certainly is not doing himself any favours and you would think any right minded humanbeing would start to realise that he is being childish in full view of the football world.
I just hope the club stays away from making any comments at all that involve aker, we don't need to play his game.

Flamethrower
30-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I feel sorry for his wife and children.

westdog54
30-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll use this post to say what I truly think about Jason Akermanis.

That is all.

Mitcha
30-08-2010, 09:10 PM
And, by the way, Don't you love how Aker keeps saying he took a $250,000 pay cut?

NO AKER! YOU EFFING MORON. YOU GOT OFFERED AN EXTRA YEAR!!!!!!!

No Pay cut. I repeat, NO PAY CUT!!!

In fact, a huge pay RISE, from $0.00 up to whatever you got......

Money that some of the other players whom you now HATE gave up to keep you on the list.

Really starting to loathe this prick.

Have had dealings with similar types in my past. Self serving and deluded.
Easier to keep on spraying venom and blame than to sit quietly and do some self searching.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Remember this dribbler made it public at the start of 2009 that it would be his final season. Lo and behold after the club had budgetted their salary cap for 2010 he changes his mind and wants to play again. After his teammates take a cut in THEIR wages to fit him in he goes and sh**s in their faces. Aker whatever you got paid for 2010 is better than what you would have earnt if you retired as you stated you would so no more complaining of a pay cut because it simply isn't true. STFU.

LostDoggy
30-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the Tosser and I used to respect the guy, Get the **** over it.
He was a wasted case for us and Willy this year and never should have been resigned.

I won't buy his book.
I won't read it.

He has a huge chip on the shoulder that he has brought on himself within 2 clubs.

He is a life member at Brisbane, but will he ever be welcome back??????????????

He was always a supporter favorite at the Kennel, but I would hate to be a sponsor at the present time.

Aker go away for a few years and grow a few then get a better ghost writer, or learn how to Write, just like Murph, one of the best Footy Journos around.

LostDoggy
31-08-2010, 08:56 PM
The guy does not even know how to spell class and dignity. He's a freaking disgrace and this just further spits in the face of any Bulldogs supporter who stuck up for him.

Absolutly mate. Just what i was thinking. Very well put.

LostDoggy
01-09-2010, 10:23 AM
I saw a small part of The Back Page on Foxtel night. Missed the start of the Aker discussion, but Brian Taylor said "There would've been Bulldogs supporters who thought Aker was wronged when the club sacked him. Now I think they can all see why he was sacked". (Or words to that effect) They all seemed to agree that he needs to shut up.

Twodogs
01-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Shnookie you really need to stop avoiding the swear filter. Write **** as **** and all the grown ups realise what you are talking about. FFS grow up mate!

That is all.

Twodogs
19-02-2017, 11:22 PM
You wouldn't believe the same hypocrite said this on 22 July:

"You know what? I desperately hope the Western Bulldogs win this year's flag so someone as deserving as Dale Morris can stand up with the Premiership trophy in his hands".

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/when-i-was-told-i-was-sacked-i-broke-down-for-15-minutes/story-e6frf9jf-1225895339960)

And Dale did hold the cup in his hands!