PDA

View Full Version : WA Woofers- Saturday's match

LostDoggy
03-09-2010, 04:43 PM
From the WA Bulldogs Supporters Group:

If your dog was injured by a car and lying by the side of the road, would you try everything you could to help it? Of course you would. After all, it has given you and your family many years of good times, and has always been faithful. Sure, some years it has cost you more than others, and sometimes it goes missing for a day or so. But the injured dog needs you now, more than ever before. This is where you are at you best- showing support.

So, I am encouraging all of you WA Woofers to support our Players, Coaches and Staff in their first final for 2010 this Saturday. We need you now.

Come and enjoy the great atmosphere at the Inglewood Hotel from 5.30pm. Have a drink, and the meals are great. Kids are welcome.

Hope to see you all there- Go Doggies!!

PS: If you found an injured magpie on the side of the road... well, that's another story!

mjp
03-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Inglewood?

I am sure that could be further from me, I am just not quite sure how!

Surely all Dogs supporters would live in one of the wonderful suburbs SOUTH of the Swan!

LostDoggy
03-09-2010, 06:50 PM
I think the prescription for a mortally wounded dog by the side of the road is a swift painless death.

Not what we're hoping for in the finals, I hope. Hopefully we'll be fighting until our very last breath!

Scraggers
03-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Inglewood?

I am sure that could be further from me, I am just not quite sure how!

Surely all Dogs supporters would live in one of the wonderful suburbs SOUTH of the Swan!

I'm with you MJP ... South of the river would be so much better for me ... I would be able to get to a few more get togethers if it was down this way