PDA

View Full Version : Brad's October Book signing in the CBD

Ghost Dog
10-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey woofers - FYI

BJ will be signing copies of his new book at Angus and Robertson
cnr Bourke and Liz street at 12.30, October 1st.

GD

Throughandthrough
10-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Is a national tour on the cards?

Desipura
10-09-2010, 03:47 PM
What if we have a draw in the grand final, isnt there a 2nd grand final parade on the Friday?

ledge
10-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Will Aker be next to him with his book?

bornadog
10-09-2010, 04:00 PM
He will be on Game Day this Sunday if anyone is interested. Hopefully he won't be retired;)

LostDoggy
10-09-2010, 06:31 PM
I coincidentally have this day off - ill be there for sure :D thanks for the info GD

craigsahibee
11-09-2010, 12:14 AM
I'll be getting mine on the 27th of September as part of the special offer associated with attending the Testimonial Lunch in his honor.

BulldogBelle
11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
I'll be getting mine on the 27th of September as part of the special offer associated with attending the Testimonial Lunch in his honor.

Same here, looking forward to reading it. :)

Curly5
12-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Will Aker be next to him with his book?

Due out this week, isn't it? Don't expect anything different to what we've already heard. We done him wrong, and it wasn't his fault! Not worth paying money for.

On the other hand, Brad's book will be great reading.

Mitcha
12-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Just remember Western suburbs based fellow Woofers, best to purchase Johhno's book at the Bulldogs shop at the Whitten Oval, get your members discount and ensure that some of the money goes back to OUR football club. No sense paying above the odds to help out a book store franchise.

Ozza
13-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Good call Mitcha...will do just that.

Do you think the Bulldogs shop will be selling Aker's book too??!!!

LostDoggy
13-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Just remember Western suburbs based fellow Woofers, best to purchase Johhno's book at the Bulldogs shop at the Whitten Oval, get your members discount and ensure that some of the money goes back to OUR football club. No sense paying above the odds to help out a book store franchise.

Great idea, do you know when it due for store-release?

EasternWest
13-09-2010, 01:33 PM

That's all well and good Mitcha, but do you think Angus & Robertson will permit you to walk in with a book bought elsewhere to get Johnno to sign it?

If you want it signed, and given that you wont be able to see Johnno at training next year etc, then buying from A & R would be the only way I'd imagine.

Which sucks, as your sentiment is right, but what can you do?

LostDoggy
13-09-2010, 03:52 PM
That's all well and good Mitcha, but do you think Angus & Robertson will permit you to walk in with a book bought elsewhere to get Johnno to sign it?

If you want it signed, and given that you wont be able to see Johnno at training next year etc, then buying from A & R would be the only way I'd imagine.

Which sucks, as your sentiment is right, but what can you do?
Maybe someone from the club who gets on here could try to arrange a signing at the Bulldog Shop in the near future. You could then go to the toilet while you are there and get a couple of pages of Akers book.

Mitcha
13-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Maybe someone from the club who gets on here could try to arrange a signing at the Bulldog Shop in the near future. You could then go to the toilet while you are there and get a couple of pages of Akers book.
Gold.

LostDoggy
13-09-2010, 08:23 PM
0N7pbPJz9_k

LostDoggy
14-09-2010, 04:42 PM
If you can't make it, let me know, and I'll take your book in with me and get it signed for you — I work in the CBD