PDA

View Full Version : Your mission statement for this weekend v Saints.

Mitcha
15-09-2010, 09:18 PM
You are the coach of the Western Bulldogs, ten minutes before game time in this weeks Prelim. against St.Kilda, what is your mission statement to the players as they prepare to run onto the ground? Mine is,
It's Time.
It's time to take the next step.
It's time to stand up in the heat of finals pressure.
It's time to lead rather than follow.
It's time to deliver when no-one in the footy world has any faith in you're mental strength or ability.
Over to you guys.

LostDoggy
15-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Use your heart!
For decades the supporters of this club have been heartbroken, and it's time to turn it around tonight!
How desperate do YOU want it?
How desperate are YOU going to work for it?
The time to stand is NOW with your HEART!
Break this curse!

LostDoggy
15-09-2010, 10:30 PM
You are the coach of the Western Bulldogs, ten minutes before game time in this weeks Prelim. against St.Kilda, what is your mission statement to the players as they prepare to run onto the ground? Mine is,
It's Time.
It's time to take the next step.
It's time to stand up in the heat of finals pressure.
It's time to lead rather than follow.
It's time to deliver when no-one in the footy world has any faith in you're mental strength or ability.
Over to you guys.

Like it.

How about...

Watch where crossy puts his head, now you do it Bulldog.

boydogs
15-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Attack, attack, attack.

Take them on and beat them playing our brand of footy.
Use the open spaces of the 'G to split them open
Play on and kick to the advantage of our forwards - don't wait for the perfect option and get stuck having to bomb it in.
Make THEM chase, make THEM tackle.

Workrate

Beat your opponent to the ball.
Run for your team mates to provide an option, and cover for them when they are out of position.
If we turn the ball over, you MUST take a man and stop an easy transition

Our Time

All the ingredients are there
We have been here before, we know what it is all about
We have worked and worked for that extra improvement
Now is the time to go out and bring it home!

LostDoggy
15-09-2010, 11:20 PM
"If you are relying on these words 10 minutes before the game to get you motivated, then we are in real strife"

:D

Ghost Dog
15-09-2010, 11:47 PM
DO if for the Supporters!!!!

SlimPickens
16-09-2010, 10:08 AM
my signature says it all! Saw this sign held up by one of our stats guys on TFS on sunday during the 3 qtr time address on Saturday night. Thought it was brilliant.

1eyedog
16-09-2010, 10:33 AM
my signature says it all! Saw this sign held up by one of our stats guys on TFS on sunday during the 3 qtr time address on Saturday night. Thought it was brilliant.

Didn't it say the man inside your head?

SlimPickens
16-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Didn't it say the man inside your head?

May well have, I've tried to find a picture but alas no luck. I think you get the sentiment tho!

1eyedog
16-09-2010, 02:30 PM
May well have, I've tried to find a picture but alas no luck. I think you get the sentiment tho!

Yeah I've had a look but can't find it. I like your avatar too, just beat me to using it myself, it's so Picken.

LostDoggy
16-09-2010, 03:37 PM

I think it was 'man'. There was a photo in the Herald Sun on Monday(?) although, as usual they got it wrong & said it was directed at Johnno, not at the whole team. (The man carrying is was with Johnno at the time the photo was taken).

Greystache
16-09-2010, 04:06 PM
I like your avatar too, just beat me to using it myself, it's so Picken.

Yep, good choice! :D

LostDoggy
16-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Hit em hard and hit em early!

The world has stamped ya papers!

Now go change ya f@#*ing stars!