PDA

View Full Version : National Sports Musuem

LostDoggy
17-09-2010, 05:45 PM
FYI I heard them say something about free admission to the National Sports Musuem at the MCG going into last weeks game. I rang up and made some enquiries, If you have a ticket to Saturday nights game you can get in for free at 5pm, they reckon 90 mins is a goood amount of time to spend there, so can have a look and be seated in plenty of time before the game. It is normally $15 Adults and $8 kids, so good money saver, especially for a family.

LostDoggy
17-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the information!! I would normally jump at the chance but I'm working during the day & won't have time. Enjoy if you go!! :)

Max469
17-09-2010, 11:05 PM
You will enjoy the museum if you are going to have a look. If it is your first time there - take it all in and come back another time.

Last week there was over 300 having a look through after 5pm.

The kids (big & little) will like the Game on - Interactive area.

Have a look at the Jim Hird and Shane Warne Pepper Ghost (hologram) they are great.

There is plenty to so see and look around there are lots of interactive displays - always wanted to be the 3rd Umpire? - head to the cricket section - walk up the full size cricket pitch.

Most of all - enjoy yourselves.

If you have back packs, flags, footballs, large handbags or heavy coats (it is very warm down there) please make your way to the cloak room before heading down to the museum.

LostDoggy
18-09-2010, 12:33 PM
You will enjoy the museum if you are going to have a look. If it is your first time there - take it all in and come back another time.

Last week there was over 300 having a look through after 5pm.

The kids (big & little) will like the Game on - Interactive area.

Have a look at the Jim Hird and Shane Warne Pepper Ghost (hologram) they are great.

There is plenty to so see and look around there are lots of interactive displays - always wanted to be the 3rd Umpire? - head to the cricket section - walk up the full size cricket pitch.

Most of all - enjoy yourselves.

If you have back packs, flags, footballs, large handbags or heavy coats (it is very warm down there) please make your way to the cloak room before heading down to the museum.
Thanks for that Max 469, I was just thinking about ringing them again to ask if there was anywhere to leave your footy stuff. You have saved me a call.