PDA

View Full Version : It's time rocket

LostDoggy
18-09-2010, 11:58 PM
It is now time for rodney the not so great to hang up the whistle. Out coached for a number of finals now. Boring. Actualy sack him would be the right thing to do :D

Mofra
19-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Shit thread, 100% disagree.

Go_Dogs
19-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Here come the flogs.

Mantis
19-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Piss off back to bigfooty bigfella.

Everything we did in the first half worked well, we dropped the ball for 15min at the start of the 3rd qtr and paid the price.

GVGjr
19-09-2010, 12:07 AM
It is now time for rodney the not so great to hang up the whistle. Out coached for a number of finals now. Boring. Actualy sack him would be the right thing to do :D

Can't agree. He was brilliant in the first half and didn't do much wrong in the game at all. To me, this is just an opportunistic crack at the coach without a lot of substance.
It's easy to look at the scoreboard and draw that sort of conclusion but I think you should at least put some more content into this. Give us all some specifics?

LostDoggy
19-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Why? Had a GUT FULL of his bullshit!! Need a coach that will play the whole list on form during the year and not just play his mates. No depth just like last year!! Pissed off

Mofra
19-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Great reasoned response, well thought out and nobody can find a flaw in that logic :rolleyes:

GVGjr
19-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Why? Had a GUT FULL of his bullshit!! Need a coach that will play the whole list on form during the year and not just play his mates. No depth just like last year!! Pissed off

Footy is an emotional game so I get that but when your calling for someone to be sacked or moved on then I do think you need to get past the emotion and put down some specifics.
Surely you would expect the same courtesy if someone was judging your performance?

LostDoggy
19-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Piss off back to bigfooty bigfella.

Everything we did in the first half worked well, we dropped the ball for 15min at the start of the 3rd qtr and paid the price.

Pfft. Same result Mantis you flog! Where did they go wrong then smarty?

Greystache
19-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Great reasoned response, well thought out and nobody can find a flaw in that logic :rolleyes:

Hmm I detect a hint if sarcasm. ;)

Seriously what's a coach supposed to do when the leaders won't lift to reverse a run on from the opposition, or seniors players can't execute basic skills when under the pressure of a big game?

It's time to make a call on our proven big game flops, I'll judge the coach on how well he does that.

Rocco Jones
19-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Pfft. Same result Mantis you flog! Where did they go wrong then smarty?

Um, maybe the players have something to do with it?

Look, I am all for posters being able to discuss negative aspects of the club and I have had my issues with Eade but I don't have much blame for him tonight.

For all of Eade's flaws, our benchmark for failure at the moment is losing a preliminary final. I definitely don't think we should settle for that, but it obviously isn't that bad.

I think we made a great decision to only sign him for two years last season, perfect timing. Next year is massive for Eade.

LostDoggy
19-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Hmm I detect a hint if sarcasm. ;)

Seriously what's a coach supposed to do when the leaders won't lift to reverse a run on from the opposition, or seniors players can't execute basic skills when under the pressure of a big game?

It's time to make a call on our proven big game flops, I'll judge the coach on how well he does that.

You got me! :rolleyes:

MrMahatma
19-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Tough call to sack someone after making 3 PF in a row. He blooded a fair few kids this year. We'll turn things over a bit in the offseason and come back for more.

At the end of the day, if we had Reidwoldt and the Saints didn't, we'd have won by 10 goals. He's that good. Coaching isn't what lost us the game. Our mids me sloppy and they allowed the ball into the D50 way too often.

LostDoggy
19-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Tough call to sack someone after making 3 PF in a row. He blooded a fair few kids this year. We'll turn things over a bit in the offseason and come back for more.

At the end of the day, if we had Reidwoldt and the Saints didn't, we'd have won by 10 goals. He's that good. Coaching isn't what lost us the game. Our mids me sloppy and they allowed the ball into the D50 way too often.

I'm done you idiot!:eek: OPEN YOUR EYES DOGGY FANS! EADE IS A FLOG

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
19-09-2010, 12:32 AM
I'm done you idiot!:eek: OPEN YOUR EYES DOGGY FANS! EADE IS A FLOG

Bigfella7, maybe you should go to bed... you seem a little cranky.

GVGjr
19-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Thread closed. If someone want to add something of substance let me know via a PM and I will open it again.