PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Grigg

Remi Moses
30-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Just Heard Grigg wants out! Just wondering whether he'd be worth a punt?
Gee becoming a case of the last person to leave Visy please turn off the lights!!

The Bulldogs Bite
30-09-2010, 08:49 PM
As I said in another thread - yes.

He's got plenty of potential IMO.

Tall, athletic, quick enough, runs the lines and his left boot isn't bad.

LostDoggy
30-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Heard Swan from Carlton on the radio today, not giving away anything on any players.

You could clearly tell he was feeling a little pressured when being asked questions, maybe a few players dislike Ratten?

Mofra
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
He plays a little more of an inside style though doesn't he? Footskills not too flash? Carlton people not happy, apparently said he wanted to stay just a week ago.

Mantis
01-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Wasn't he one of the players named a while back as a possible GC target... I guess that isn't the case.

Been reported that Richmond is his preferred destination.... He mustn't be all that bright.

1eyedog
01-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Wasn't he one of the players named a while back as a possible GC target... I guess that isn't the case.

Been reported that Richmond is his preferred destination.... He mustn't be all that bright.

Yep stated he wanted to go to the Tigers in today's Age.

The Bulldogs Bite
01-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah, it's reported the Tigers are offering an extra 100K to Carlton's best offer.

Dog act.

Rocco Jones
01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Yeah, it's reported the Tigers are offering an extra 100K to Carlton's best offer.

Dog act.

Um, why? If they rate him that highly, shouldn't they do their best to get him?

KT31
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM

Dog act.

You do realise this is a Doggies forum.;)

The Bulldogs Bite
01-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Um, why? If they rate him that highly, shouldn't they do their best to get him?

Absolutely.

Should have been clearer in my post. I meant it's a dog act by Grigg, who apparently told Carlton about a week ago that he was happy to stay. It's clear he's chasing a bit of extra coin. Although you could say he's within his rights to set himself up for the future (he is), I can certainly understand Carlton's anger.

You do realise this is a Doggies forum.;)

Pardon the pun.

;)

Bulldog Revolution
03-10-2010, 09:15 PM
I think Grigg would be crazy to stay at Carlton,

If I'd been him my mind would have been close to made up midseason