PDA

View Full Version : Peter Faulks to Fremantle

Flamethrower
07-10-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103887/default.aspx

As reported on afl.com.au

Someone was asleep at the wheel at Whitten Oval.

Doc26
07-10-2010, 08:03 PM

That would depend on who we end up using our third round selection on.

Sockeye Salmon
07-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Not if we didn't want him.

The good thing is that he won't be holding back Boumann or Mulligan any more.

DOG GOD
07-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Not if we didn't want him.

Thats if they stay on our list SS. Both wont get a game next year unless we have something like our whole back 6 injured.

Sockeye Salmon
07-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Thats if they stay on our list SS. Both wont get a game next year unless we have something like our whole back 6 injured.

That's OK if they spend the whole year in Willi seniors and keep on improving

DOG GOD
07-10-2010, 09:01 PM
That's OK if they spend the whole year in Willi seniors and keep on improving

Personally i cant see us keeping all of Tiller, Markovic, Boumann and Mulligan. Surely 2 has to go.

Which 2 would u hang on to and can u see any of those 2 pushing for selection in 2011?

Sockeye Salmon
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Personally i cant see us keeping all of Tiller, Markovic, Boumann and Mulligan. Surely 2 has to go.

Which 2 would u hang on to and can u see any of those 2 pushing for selection in 2011?

I actually don't think any pof them are any good but we can't delist all of them (this year). Tiller and Boumann to go this year and the other two next year.

craigsahibee
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Tiller wants out and I would persist with Boumann and Mulligan. Markovic probably deserves a crack so he can stay. No need to limit selection to 2 out of 4. Quality KPP are worth their weight in gold. Let's wait and see on these guys.

LostDoggy
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Just in regard to GC Suns, does anybody know the other pre listed players that they have taken, like Peter faulks (although he has been traded)?

DOG GOD
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
I actually don't think any pof them are any good but we can't delist all of them (this year). Tiller and Boumann to go this year and the other two next year.

I agree with u here SS. I think Boumann will be very lucky to hold his spot. We can rookie him if needed.

Mofra
08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I'd much rather have Faulks on the list than either of those two.

Not happy, Freo get him for pretty much nothing. Good work by Freo, they really have done well draft wise in the past 2-3 years.

macca
09-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Another one taken from under our noses. Why persist with Mulligan and Boumann when they haven't played a game in 3years. Should have we tested the waters with these sort of guys with the lesser sides like Richmond and Melbourne in the past 3 years?

DOG GOD
09-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Another one taken from under our noses. Why persist with Mulligan and Boumann when they haven't played a game in 3years. Should have we tested the waters with these sort of guys with the lesser sides like Richmond and Melbourne in the past 3 years?

Talls always take longer remember macca:rolleyes:

If these 2 aren't list cloggers i dont know what is.

Mitcha
10-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Just in regard to GC Suns, does anybody know the other pre listed players that they have taken, like Peter faulks (although he has been traded)?
Only ones confirmed so far are Krakour and Ceglar who have been traded to Collingwood, Faulks who was traded to Freo and Cam Richardson from North Ballarat who will probably be traded to North Melbourne. They can take 6 more between now and November 30th. Any listed after trading ends tomorrow will stay on Gold Coasts list.

Mitcha
10-10-2010, 08:29 PM

What is the reason for this comment, The Suns pre listed him, we could not do anything about that. We were unable to trade for him as our only live picks at that stage were our compensation pick which was set aside for Sheman and then 73 and 77.

divvydan
10-10-2010, 08:55 PM
According to Emma Quayle...

The Dockers have secured Perth player Tendai Mzungu. They traded their pick 38 for the running defender & the Gold Coast's pick 44.

That's the second one Fremantle have picked up that manner if the above is correct. Might also suggest the possibility of GC using that pick 38 as part of the Richardson trade with North Melbourne.

LostDoggy
11-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Sounds like Fremantle has made a good friend in Gold Coast. Really getting some cheap players from them and bypassing the draft!