PDA

View Full Version : 2011 membership ticket

OLD SCRAGGer
22-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Wondering if anyone have received membership tickets as yet? I haven't, but my brother got his today !!!

LostDoggy
22-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Not yet. :)

LostDoggy
22-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Both me and my girlfriend received our memberships today with the club also requesting $10 a month to Bulldoze the Debt.

Can't wait for season 2011!

AndrewP6
22-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Nope

KT31
23-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Wondering if anyone have received membership tickets as yet? I haven't, but my brother got his today !!!

Not yet, but they could hold off for a month or so still getting over this season.

cinder
23-10-2010, 09:32 AM
I have!

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Yesterday, got my Silver Concession with Social Club in the mail, Lucy got her pet membership card as well. Still waiting for my pet membership though.

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Yep, I received mine in the mail yesterday, with the request to add some $'s per month to Bulldoze the Debt! Maybe 2011 is closer than I think?

LostDoggy
23-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Still haven't got mine :(

BulldogBelle
25-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Just received my 2011 membership cards in the mail.

Picture of Gia, Boyd, Cooney, Cross and Bob on front of card (They seem a bit blury)

They have a Bulldoze the debt section on the form. On mine the are asking for $240 wich can be paid per month. You can increase or decrease this figure.

l will fork out the $240 to help Bulldoze the Debt.

LostDoggy
25-10-2010, 05:11 PM
$240 is alot of money to most Doggie fans but I reckon that I will do about the same....$20 a month two Coronas In Darcy's Pub!!

bornadog
25-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Received all three today (my family), so need to decide which way I go with the debt reduction.

LostDoggy
25-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Still waiting for mine to arrive.

I will help bulldoze the debt, have to work out how much I can afford to add per month.

There's another similar thread: 2011 membership ticket (Sorry, I don't know how to link to it!!) :o

Maybe they can be merged? :)

AndrewP6
25-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Got it today too... Please tell me they're not going with "Get Behind Us" AGAIN...I guess with that printed on the cards, we're stuck with it. Not exactly attention grabbing.

Now, to do my budgeting..

LostDoggy
26-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Gotta ring up membership tomorrow. It says my total cost is $660...

Im premiership goal home and away, which is $600 right?

under where it say membership details has my package
"premiership goal adult home & away etc. etc
Member Scarf"

It also has that under it to. Are they charging $60 for a member scarf? anyone else have any issues?

BulldogBelle
26-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Still waiting for mine to arrive.

I will help bulldoze the debt, have to work out how much I can afford to add per month.

There's another similar thread: 2011 membership ticket (Sorry, I don't know how to link to it!!) :o

Maybe they can be merged? :)

oops.:o

The Adelaide Connection
26-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Got mine today and I like that they are doing personalised mugs for earlybirds this year for something different.

It will also be a welcome replacement to my Bulldogs mug at work which developed a crack the week after the Sydney loss and set me up horribly:

Random smart ass colleague: "I like your Bulldogs mug, it looks nice. Kinda like your team and, like your team, it seems to be cracking under pressure..."

Me: "errrrr.....so's your face"

LostDoggy
26-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Got mine today and I like that they are doing personalised mugs for earlybirds this year for something different.

It will also be a welcome replacement to my Bulldogs mug at work which developed a crack the week after the Sydney loss and set me up horribly:

Random smart ass colleague: "I like your Bulldogs mug, it looks nice. Kinda like your team and, like your team, it seems to be cracking under pressure..."

Me: "errrrr.....so's your face"

Good to see you on board for another ride TAC. Question .Did that big fella up the front settle down after glowering at his mates for laughing at my rhymes about him? ;)?
Love to catch up during the season.

The Adelaide Connection
27-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Good to see you on board for another ride TAC. Question .Did that big fella up the front settle down after glowering at his mates for laughing at my rhymes about him? ;)?
Love to catch up during the season.

I'm a bit confused, I don't really remember any big guy:confused:. My Dad and I did move down behind the goals in the Sydney final for the third term and I do remember seeing you from a distance but it was all a bit manic there so I may have missed something.

Will definitely fly in for my usual quota of 4 or 5 games, just waiting on the draw before I start keeping my eyes open for cheap flights. Will definitely come up and say hi the first chance I get.

LostDoggy
27-10-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm a bit confused, I don't really remember any big guy:confused:. My Dad and I did move down behind the goals in the Sydney final for the third term and I do remember seeing you from a distance but it was all a bit manic there so I may have missed something.

Will definitely fly in for my usual quota of 4 or 5 games, just waiting on the draw before I start keeping my eyes open for cheap flights. Will definitely come up and say hi the first chance I get.

I was talking about the Carlton game and the rather large Maori (apologies for any ethnic inaccuracy) in the 2nd row from front.

LostDoggy
27-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. I will do my bit to help bulldoze the debt.

I was a little confused about how the Bulldoze the Debt payments would work, but have since been on the Bulldogs wesite (My Account) and it looks like it'll be 12 x monthly payments, separate from our membership payments. I thought it may all be put together, but I suppose the way they're doing it makes sense. Hopefully it'll all work smoothly!! :)

GVGjr
27-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. I will do my bit to help bulldoze the debt.

I was a little confused about how the Bulldoze the Debt payments would work, but have since been on the Bulldogs wesite (My Account) and it looks like it'll be 12 x monthly payments, separate from our membership payments. I thought it may all be put together, but I suppose the way they're doing it makes sense. Hopefully it'll all work smoothly!! :)

That's my understanding. This way its different to the actual memberships.

If they can get 10,000 members all chipping $10 per month for a couple of years then it will knock a hole in the debt and hopefully go a long way towards getting the club back in the black.

LostDoggy
27-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I just gonna pay it all in one go. dont need to worry about another 'debit' every month so to speak

LostDoggy
08-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Surely im not the only one still waiting?

chef
08-11-2010, 07:20 PM

No, your not.

KT31
08-11-2010, 11:47 PM
No, your not.

Got mine two weeks ago.

OLD SCRAGGer
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM

I'm SURE the ONLY people to have gotten their membership tickets are those who are in the "BULLDOG FOR LIFE" category. So, if you're not a Bulldog for life that would explain why you haven't received it yet, if you are a Bulldog for Life..then I don't know why you haven't gotten it as yet :confused: :confused:

LostDoggy
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Yeah that is correct. Bulldog for life get it first. Usually a couple of months till other members get their renewal in the mail.

dogs den mum
18-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Our family are Bulldogs for Life and haven't received anything yet. I do think it rather ironic that we have called the campaign BULLDOZE the Debt , when we have just delisted our best known and loved bulldozer AKA Mitch.

LostDoggy
18-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Not that ironic...lol

LostDoggy
18-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Got excited when I saw my Bulldogs envelope sitting on the bench...

"Yay my mem.....social club event forms are here....already rsvp'd to it...letdown much?" :rolleyes:

EasternWest
18-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Got excited when I saw my Bulldogs envelope sitting on the bench...

"Yay my mem.....social club event forms are here....already rsvp'd to it...letdown much?" :rolleyes:

Deep breaths big guy. Deep breaths.

Pickenitup
21-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Have to say i am very dissapointed with the club called on Friday to say i havent received my membership form yet and was told that the they sent them out on Tuesday/Wednesday and i only have this coming Wed to Renew or i lose my seats i think its poor form from the club.

LostDoggy
21-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Have to say i am very dissapointed with the club called on Friday to say i havent received my membership form yet and was told that the they sent them out on Tuesday/Wednesday and i only have this coming Wed to Renew or i lose my seats i think its poor form from the club.

Really? Bulldogs for Life option is looking much easier at the moment.

LostDoggy
21-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Bought my first membership last week (Bronze H&A), just wondering how long it usually takes for the club to send everything out?

LostDoggy
22-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Bought my first membership last week (Bronze H&A), just wondering how long it usually takes for the club to send everything out?

Should be before Christmas.

KT31
22-11-2010, 11:08 AM

Welcome to the members club B-rad.

LostDoggy
22-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the members club B-rad.

Thanks mate!
I also put myself on the Social Club waiting list and inquired into how many people are actually on it.
My reply was that there are a few (dunno how much that would be) but they are confident that everyone on the waiting list will get into the social club.
Just thought i'd let you guys know in case any of you were on the list aswell :)

LostDoggy
22-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I think it won't be full next year. I can see lots of people not renewing their SC memberships.

LostDoggy
22-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I think it won't be full next year. I can see lots of people not renewing their SC memberships.

Same here, and if we don't perform upto last years standards, even more will continue dropping off :cool:

KT31
22-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Same here, and if we don't perform upto last years standards, even more will continue dropping off :cool:

I agree, I also think our membership number will drop.
I'm hoping I'm wrong but three prelims in a row I can see a lot of fans losing patience. Hopefully we can get to the big one and prove them all wrong.

LostDoggy
23-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Email from Bulldogs yesterday:

2011 Membership Renewal Update:

All Bulldog for Life membership renewals have now been sent.
Members who had a reserved seat membership in season 2010 should receive their 2011 membership renewals this week.
All remaining members should receive their 2011 membership renewals next week, if not before.
If your membership renewal invoice doesn't arrive as listed above feel free to contact the Membership Services Team on 1300 GO DOGS (46 36 47) who will be happy to assist you.

Important cut off dates to note:

Reserved Seating

Premiership Gold Reserved Seating closes: Tuesday 30 November 2010, 5:00pm (Date extended).
Silver Reserved Seating closes: Wednesday 1 December 2010, 5:00pm.
Footscray End Reserved Seating and Bronze Reserved Seating closes: Wednesday 8 December 2010, 5:00pm.
EJ Whitten Social Club

Closes Wednesday 15 December 2010, 5:00pm. Be sure to renew in time to secure your place!

LostDoggy
24-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Paid mine and Ozzas membership today along with the debt donation. Ive done my part hope the players chip in as well

Before I Die
24-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm hoping I'm wrong but three prelims in a row I can see a lot of fans losing patience. Hopefully we can get to the big one and prove them all wrong.

In which case they need to HTFU. Three prelims in a row and I have never been more excited. How can people (fans?) put a negative spin on the most successful extended period of our history? And before I get the "it means nothing without a premiership", I am afraid I don't agree.

I hope I haven't hijacked this thread, but I get exasperated by all the Eeyore's and Marvin's out there.

ps Not you KT31, but the "fans' you refer to.

Bulldog4life
25-11-2010, 10:37 AM

Lucky those "fans" you speak of weren't around in the Royce Hart coaching days.:rolleyes:

Prince Imperial
25-11-2010, 02:24 PM
It is really getting beyond a joke that we still do not have our memberships on sale on our website. We are easily the last and 3-4 weeks behind clubs like Melbourne and North.

We have no hope of equalling last year's record now.

LostDoggy
25-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I think that a $10 fee to be put on the Social Club waiting list is a bit disappointing...

Maddog37
29-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Has it always been the case that if you buy gold reserved you have to also buy a social club membership?

I just want the level two seats but the membership lady today told me I must take the social club membership as well........

Not keen on that deal.

LostDoggy
30-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Has it always been the case that if you buy gold reserved you have to also buy a social club membership?

I just want the level two seats but the membership lady today told me I must take the social club membership as well........

Not keen on that deal.

That sounds strange. I didn't think there were any social club spots left, as there's a waiting list. But I have a bronze seat on level 1 so I'm not sure. My social club membership was optional.

aker39
30-11-2010, 02:15 PM
The website is now up and running for memberships

http://membership.westernbulldogs.com.au/

LostDoggy
30-11-2010, 02:44 PM
The website isn't working for me - when I click on 'more info' under compare packages it takes me back to the packages page & doesn't do anything when I click on the package. :confused:

I've already renewed for next year but was curious. :)

LostDoggy
30-11-2010, 02:48 PM

Congrats, hope you get seats close to the bar and closer to the toilets (but not too close!). :D

Bulldog4life
30-11-2010, 08:10 PM
The website isn't working for me - when I click on 'more info' under compare packages it takes me back to the packages page & doesn't do anything when I click on the package. :confused:

I've already renewed for next year but was curious. :)

It must have recognized that you already renewed.:)

LostDoggy
01-12-2010, 12:47 PM
It must have recognized that you already renewed.:)

Ooooh, that's scary!! :D

LostDoggy
02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Ooooh, that's scary!! :D

Yes, Big Bulldog is watching us all. ;)

LostDoggy
02-12-2010, 11:44 PM

Not keen on that deal.

Shouldn't be. Cos my first year as Gold Member I didn't have Social Club. Since that year I have, but that's cos I told them I want it

Maddog37
03-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I registered my interest and will wait and see the outcome when the reallocation occurs.

There may not even be any gold seats available. I am happy with the silver seats but just thought I would check it out.

The only thing I was a touch miffed about was having to pay $20.00 to get on the list.

LostDoggy
03-12-2010, 03:47 PM
IMO I don't think social club will be full next year...depending on how many people went on waiting list