PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Be Who? Cowboy or Indian?

LostDoggy
26-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Did you think I was going to ask you what you wanted to be when you were a kid in the playground? Wrong. :rolleyes: No, the thread title is not a lie as such. More an unfinished secondary question. Do we have any English teachers on here? ;):rolleyes:

In another thread, I posted that if the Doggies wore pink lycra, it would seriously question my faith. From a very funny reply received, you now are asked the question:

Who in the current list at the Western Bulldogs would best play each member of the Village People?
:confused::o:p
Not enough to keep you entertained during the offseason?
How about the same parameters used for the Football Department?
Lets go hell for leather and can we possibly see a few for the current sitting Board?
(This thread takes no responsility for any and all liability for any and all future withdrawn memberships as this remains solely and totally with each individual poster and I am so sorry susie)

I'll post mine when I see a little wit and wisdom from some of the usual suspects, my little Tarantinos.

The Coon Dog
26-10-2010, 11:24 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2010/07/340x_village_people_538840653_452839dd1c_o.jpg

Cowboy - Lindsay Gilbee
Construction Worker - Barry Hall
Cop - Brian Lake
Indian - Robert Murphy
Biker - Ben Hudson
Army Dude - Jarrad Grant

LostDoggy
26-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Cowboy - Brennan Stack
Construction worker - Brennan Stack
Cop - Brennan Stack
Indian - Brennan Stack
Biker - Brennan Stack
Army Dude - Easton Wood

ie. "Stacks o' Wood."

ps. No reference to either boys' anything about anything, just punning.

LostDoggy
26-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Thanks for upload TCD, that will refresh memories.

Twodogs
27-10-2010, 11:26 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2010/07/340x_village_people_538840653_452839dd1c_o.jpg

I wouldnt say it to his face but that cowbow bloke looks like Brian Lake with cheesy mustaches.

And that leather dude looks exactly like Matthew Richardson.

Desipura
27-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Im surprised there was no love for Gia or Higgo as one of the Village people.

LostDoggy
28-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Im surprised there was no love for Gia or Higgo as one of the Village people.

Early days.

LostDoggy
28-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Gonna take some time with this one......."it's fun to stay at the YMCA, yeah, yeah!":D

Twodogs
28-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Gonna take some time with this one......."it's fun to stay at the YMCA, yeah, yeah!":D

Oy, knock it off! I work for the YMCA.

And I can think of at least 2 employees in my section alone who arent gay.:D

LostDoggy
28-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I went into my gym at lunchtime and YMCA was playing and I immediately thought of this thread.

'You can do anything you want..'

LostDoggy
31-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Oy, knock it off! I work for the YMCA.

And I can think of at least 2 employees in my section alone who arent gay.:D

Was no slur intended Twodogs - I just love the song - I'm an 80's kind of girl who spent a lot of time at the disco you see!;)

LostDoggy
31-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Okay, I've had some time to think - so here are my thoughts:

Biker - Gia
Cowboy - Shaggy
Construction Worker - Wilbur
Cop - Bazza
Indian - Matty Boyd
Army Dude - Jarrod Grant

LostDoggy
31-10-2010, 11:24 PM
A couple of nice efforts so far. Here is Village People Team List MkI (I have a few).

Biker - Hahn (subject to re-signing with record label)
Cowboy - Lake (known to use more than one name, unconventional and unpredictable)
Construction Worker - Griff ( renowned for quality work with current industry award for excellence)
Cop - The People's Beard (I dare not argue with the Law)
Indian - Picken (really loves taking scalps)
Army Dude - Addison (to be used strictly in time of war only)

EasternWest
31-10-2010, 11:45 PM
A couple of nice efforts so far. Here is Village People Team List MkI (I have a few).

Cowboy - Lake (known to use more than one name, unconventional and unpredictable)
Construction Worker - Griff ( renowned for quality work with current industry award for excellence)

Hey, hey, ease up mate!

LostDoggy
01-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Hey, hey, ease up mate!

Hate to sound like a warmonger, but I want to see 22 conflicts against many old and some not so old and 1 brand new enemy. Over the 24 weeks I fully expect our finest 22 soldiers who are fit for duty to report for battle each time. Come the finals, I want the opposition to be writing wills and having tearful goodbyes with partners for they know they are about to be decimated and might not ever be capable of fathering future children (there goes the father/sons for a generation except for us Doggies) due the belittling and mental castrating about to happen in front of a national audience.

If he is fit, Dylan is in my 22 every muster and even though I am not capable of it biologically myself, I have many options when it comes to knowing selected ladies who would love to help him and the Western Bulldogs out with a few more father/sons in about 18 years time. They are keen to get started. Real keen. Did I mention they were keen. Like the mustard. His name, the girls keen, as in screech. Freakish sound, that one. "Dyylllaann!! I'll have his son, that sexy Addison." The girls, not me, just fun.

;)

EasternWest
01-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Hate to sound like a warmonger, but I want to see 22 conflicts against many old and some not so old and 1 brand new enemy. Over the 24 weeks I fully expect our finest 22 soldiers who are fit for duty to report for battle each time. Come the finals, I want the opposition to be writing wills and having tearful goodbyes with partners for they know they are about to be decimated and might not ever be capable of fathering future children (there goes the father/sons for a generation except for us Doggies) due the belittling and mental castrating about to happen in front of a national audience.

If he he fit, Dylan is in my 22 every muster and even though I am not capable of it biologically myself, I have many options when it comes to knowing selected ladies who would love to help him and the Western Bulldogs out with a few more father/sons in about 18 years time. They are keen to get started. Real keen. Did I mention they were keen. Like the mustard. His name, the girls keen, as in screech. Freakish sound, that one. "Dyylllaann!! I'll have his son, that sexy Addison." The girls, not me, just fun.

;)

Ha ha I just about fell off my chair.:D

LostDoggy
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM

You know DaDruid, I think you have got Picken right - I missed that one for sure!