PDA

View Full Version : Paul O'Shea

LostDoggy
30-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Just saw a couple of guys at our local shopping centre here in Darwin wearing Tiwi bombers shirts and didn't recognise them. Most of the guys playing with Tiwi are full blooded aboriginals so the white guys stand out a bit. Anyway, I was just listening to the Tiwi game on the radio and they mentioned a Paul O'Shea playing for Tiwi against Southern Districts. Any chance it's the same guy who was on our list? I reckon he was one of the guys I walked past this morning at the shopping centre.

LostDoggy
30-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Sure is the same one who was with us....he got up there either last night or this morning...and will be playing for the Tiwi Bombers..... Hopefully he goes ok...

Desipura
31-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Just saw a couple of guys at our local shopping centre here in Darwin wearing Tiwi bombers shirts and didn't recognise them. Most of the guys playing with Tiwi are full blooded aboriginals so the white guys stand out a bit. Anyway, I was just listening to the Tiwi game on the radio and they mentioned a Paul O'Shea playing for Tiwi against Southern Districts. Any chance it's the same guy who was on our list? I reckon he was one of the guys I walked past this morning at the shopping centre.

The same Paul O'Shea that Clayton picked up late one year as he thought he would be a 1st round pick the following year. :rolleyes:

GVGjr
31-10-2010, 06:16 PM
The same Paul O'Shea that Clayton picked up late one year as he thought he would be a 1st round pick the following year. :rolleyes:

I believe the standard cliche comment that Clayton used was "we think he was a possible top 20 pick the following year".

Mofra
01-11-2010, 11:12 AM
I believe the standard cliche comment that Clayton used was "we think he was a possible top 20 pick the following year".
Said the same about Skipper who he recruited as a forward.

GVGjr
01-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Said the same about Skipper who he recruited as a forward.

I was very close to adding Skipper to the long and distinguished list.