PDA

View Full Version : dogs a good chance over eagles

LostDoggy
26-07-2007, 06:43 PM
i reckon the dogs have an extremely good chance to get over the eagles tomoro night at telstra dome even after a few the eagles bought back 5 main players last week. some of are in's are vital, such as dale morris and chris Grant, a freshfaced ruckman will be a great addition and lets be honest the eagles didnt have too overcome much in sydney last week , without the likes of barry hall and another late omission.
???????????

LostDoggy
26-07-2007, 06:59 PM
any1 else have any thoughts on this topic?

Twodogs
26-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty downbeat.

Go_Dogs
26-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm pretty downbeat.

After last week it's hard to be any other way. If only we'd played WC 3 weeks ago...

Bulldog Revolution
26-07-2007, 07:33 PM
I feel the same way as I did vs Geelong last week

There is no reason based on this years form that we should be able to beat them

BUT I have some hope that we will bounce back strong and that they wont be as good as last week

LostDoggy
26-07-2007, 07:40 PM
theres no reason we cant if rocket gewts the boys revved up, our list is just as skilful and if we can break even in the middle of the ground and get down to johnno quik i rekon we have a good chance! what changes wud u like to c this week?

BulldogBelle
26-07-2007, 09:34 PM
theres no reason we cant if rocket gewts the boys revved up, our list is just as skilful and if we can break even in the middle of the ground and get down to johnno quik i rekon we have a good chance! what changes wud u like to c this week?

Will be a tough match - but if we start well and get on top in the centre clearances anything is possible. We will obviously rebound from our disastrous performance last week, guess all shall be revealed tomorrow.

Welcome to WOOF sonsofthewest.

LostDoggy
27-07-2007, 07:25 PM
thanx bb

whythelongface
27-07-2007, 11:24 PM
That was up there with one of the most inept displays one could ever see. We are an absolute rabble at the moment. Yes we have some injuries but still to go down by 80 + points is a disgrace.

The Coon Dog
28-07-2007, 12:13 AM
It so reminded me of how we played when Peter Rohde was our coach. You just never felt confident that we could win a contest.

southerncross
28-07-2007, 12:14 AM
That was up there with one of the most inept displays one could ever see. We are an absolute rabble at the moment. Yes we have some injuries but still to go down by 80 + points is a disgrace.

It was an inept performance and worrying in the manner that they were able to dispatch us.

Not the sort of game that we should have brought in two kids that hadn't been performing overly well at Werribee. I was happy enough with Skippers effort

Bulldog Revolution
28-07-2007, 01:14 AM
It was an inept performance and worrying in the manner that they were able to dispatch us.

Not the sort of game that we should have brought in two kids that hadn't been performing overly well at Werribee. I was happy enough with Skippers effort

I took it as a sign that the coaching staff feel we are a long way off and that they want to keep having a look at the playing list with a view to planning the future

Go_Dogs
28-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I took it as a sign that the coaching staff feel we are a long way off and that they want to keep having a look at the playing list with a view to planning the future

Agreed. I think we'll see a bit of this over the next month, well hopefully we will. Shame we didn't make some tough decisions last year when it was the 'super draft'.